01-11-11 11:19 PM
46 12
tools
    Does anyone else have this problem. I can't put the darn thing down. I fiddle with it all the time. Is there a 10 step program out there for users like me?
    04-26-10 03:27 PM
    Drink water.
    04-26-10 03:28 PM
    04-26-10 03:30 PM
    I feel your pain. Welcome to the addiction.
    04-26-10 03:30 PM
    04-26-10 03:42 PM
    It's sad how often I pick up and check my phone, I need help also lol
    04-26-10 03:58 PM
    You dont need help just get a glove to not taint the keyboard. Our hands are the dirtiest thing on our bodies and we dont want to germ up the berry. EMBRACE IT
    04-26-10 04:14 PM
    LOL, welcome aboard.
    04-26-10 04:17 PM
    That's funny. I can't seem to pick mine up. It's been obsolete for almost a year now. If you want get rid of your addiction iPhone and Android will help you get rid of it .
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 04-26-10 at 04:35 PM.
    04-26-10 04:25 PM
    That's funny. I can't seem to pick mine up. It's been obsolete for almost a year now. If you want get rid of your addiction iPhone and Android will help you get rid of it .
    you could sell it for some decent cash. $300+
    04-26-10 04:39 PM
    No iPhone or Android for me. Trendy people have iPhones and Androids; important people have a BlackBerry!
    04-26-10 04:41 PM
    No iPhone or Android for me. Trendy people have iPhones and Androids; important people have a BlackBerry!
    this makes no sense.
    04-26-10 04:43 PM
    You can believe that if you want

General consumers haven't really become serious about blackberry that much longer than the iPhone has been out. Before 2006 there weren't a lot of people besides tech heads and business users that cared about blackberries. So in short, Blackberries have become Trendy as well. Good try though.
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 04-26-10 at 04:45 PM.
    04-26-10 04:43 PM
    this makes no sense.
    LOL. Like getting a blackberry hasn't become a trend. All of it is trendy.
    04-26-10 04:47 PM
    I take it then that you iPhone and Android users are NOT addicted to BlackBerry? Just the BlackBerry forums?
    04-26-10 04:54 PM
    Haha! Good one Id, I have always been confused about that. If they all hate bb's why the **** do they always end up here? Maybe they suffer from bb envy? I am not attracted to iphones, droids or HTC, but I sure don't waste my time joining a forum and arguing with people I don't know. Let alone try and convince an entire group of hard cores they bought the wrong PHONE!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 05:24 PM
    I take it then that you iPhone and Android users are NOT addicted to BlackBerry? Just the BlackBerry forums?
    these forums are kind of addicting. stupid forums
    04-26-10 05:35 PM
    Haha! Good one Id, I have always been confused about that. If they all hate bb's why the **** do they always end up here? Maybe they suffer from bb envy? I am not attracted to iphones, droids or HTC, but I sure don't waste my time joining a forum and arguing with people I don't know. Let alone try and convince an entire group of hard cores they bought the wrong PHONE!

I guess if you could read you would see that I have a blackberry now and not onyl that have had everything from the 8700 series all the way up to the Bold 9700. And what did you just join the site over the weekend? LOL @ newbies that ain't even been here a minute. Also, maybe if you would have been here longer you would have seen that there are several forum sections that have nothing to do with blackberry. Matter fact, go over to the iPhone and Droid section and see how many blackberry fanboys who never had any of the aforementioned are commented. Newbies..........
    04-26-10 05:47 PM
    I guess if you could read you would see that I have a blackberry now and not onyl that have had everything from the 8700 series all the way up to the Bold 9700. And what did you just join the site over the weekend? LOL @ newbies that ain't even been here a minute. Also, maybe if you would have been here longer you would have seen that there are several forum sections that have nothing to do with blackberry. Matter fact, go over to the iPhone and Droid section and see how many blackberry fanboys who never had any of the aforementioned are commented. Newbies..........
    why do you still have a 9000 if you had a 9700?
    04-26-10 05:54 PM

Don't you see?

Your post count isn't as high as theirs so your opinion is not worth as much.

I think I'd rather a forum with a few more fresh faces and enthusiasm rather than these tired old slags with their high post counts and nothing but bashing to contribute.

If someone's had all the BlackBerries and knows all there is to know, and has found a phone that is better, then it's time for them to move on and embrace that phone and let others enjoy talking about what they like.

Hopefully back on topic -

Yep addict here, but maybe it's transcended addiction and now I don't even notice that I'm constantly looking out for that red light out of the corner of my eye!
    04-26-10 06:22 PM
    I am addicted. Been addicted for a long time now. The addiction is five-fold for me. The keyboard, the messaging system, push notifications, social networking, and CB. These five things put me in a zombie like state everyday.

Incidentally, to continue the secondary conversation; Android is awesome if you like your Google services and most of us do. The iPhone is one probably the best device overall. You really get a taste of just about everything. And there are a great number of devices that are similarly awesome in their own way. I'm just lucky to have a device that I truly get.

04-26-10 08:05 PM
    I remember when the Storm rants section was the only place for trolls. Now its everywhere.

The guy said he liked his phone, why would you even have to make a negative comment.

YOU CAN'T BE HAPPY! GET AN IPHONE/ANDROID! THEN YOUR ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY.
    04-26-10 08:11 PM
    I've only been a member here for a month or so..but have been a viewer for about a year.

The negativity on this site lately is incredible, I mean really. CB is so informative and enjoyable that it keeps me coming back, but the trolling and personal attacks/bashing is getting ridiculous.

I can see it only being a matter of time before it starts driving and turning people away, and even being a "newbie",I know that's not what all this is about.

I would really love to see more civility and respect for the OPINIONS of others, its not just nice to do, its human decency.

Also, I know this is off topic so I apologize in advance, but this issue just seems to be progessing at an alarming rate, and it seems others have the same opinion.

Last edited by ProjectManager1; 04-27-10 at 01:48 AM.
    04-27-10 01:46 AM
    Why did you have to go and make this another iPhone vs Blackberry thread? This is out right BLATENT trolling, at least try and disguise it.

Last edited by CrackberryBrandon; 04-27-10 at 02:06 AM.
    04-27-10 02:01 AM
    Yes I'm an addict. Check out my signature and you'll find the steps you need!
    04-27-10 06:07 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD