Withdrawn unable to delete
    Last edited by jrohland; 03-27-12 at 08:12 AM.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-29-12 07:55 AM
    lol very nice and well written. Couple of things though, iPhones can be easily broken even when not jail broken. Some versions of Android can be secured more than an iPhone can (at the moment).
    02-29-12 07:58 AM
    lol very nice and well written. Couple of things though, iPhones can be easily broken even when not jail broken. Some versions of Android can be secured more than an iPhone can (at the moment).
    Yet a lot of companies are moving to Apple.
    02-29-12 08:03 AM
    Yet a lot of companies are moving to Apple.
    Yes they are. The people want Apple, and if the RIGHT people want it, its what happens. That is what happens when C level execs can over rule your IA manager. You get devices that cannot be secured being used because certain people want them. There will be security issues with these devices, and if large enough they will make the news. I just don't want any my personal info being accessed with an iOS or Android device from someone in the field.

RIM cannot rely on a security issue to bring people back, they need to WIN people back with the ecosystem of BB10. But a security issue will happen eventually.
    02-29-12 08:07 AM
    I agree. Companies don't always make the best decisions.
    02-29-12 08:20 AM
    Nice to see a different kind of thread here.

That must have been the fastest coffee ever

Now let's sit tight and wait for the Apple fans comments ha
    02-29-12 08:22 AM
    Security alone is not enough. The current RIM status is like an old lady with heavy makeup and awesome attire. It looks good and is wise, but is simply not attractive for the current generation, especially because it's hard to teach her new tricks. Oh, and her brain is kinda slow

Androids and iPhones, on the other hand, are like fresh country girls and uptown girls respectively. The former can be customized the way you want 'em and every 3 months another girl is coming to the city. The latter leaves nothing for customization (unless they're broken), but looks too good to be ignored, and the way she does things is just sexy.

BlackBerry can do stuff well, and it's awesome at doing what it's supposed to do, but sometimes the other party is just too appealing to ignore.
    02-29-12 08:56 AM
    In cold hard logic, that is true, but like I said: sometimes the other party is just too appealing to ignore. Androids and iPhones can be secured, albeit perhaps in with different ways than how you secure a BlackBerry. Nowadays you can achieve just about anything with a computer, being not a BlackBerry doesn't mean you can't do things a BlackBerry can is what I'm saying.

Which translates to "the country girl and uptown girl can be taught how to be a good secretary"
    02-29-12 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD