ONE TIME i had to use frozen peas (in a pinch) to cool my sensitive anatomy after an accident while applying schlack to wainscoating in the bathroom
    Did you eat the peas afterward? I like peas. A LOT! What's the saying? "Peas, peas the magical fruit. The more you eat, the more you toot". I was always confused with that saying because aren't peas vegetables?

Funny story, one time I asked for peas on my Subway sandwich. You would've thought I just delivered a rape'ins from the reaction I got from the sandwich artist.
    12-02-10 03:33 PM
    I once went to school to be a sandwich artist.

Instead they had me draw naked old people.
    12-02-10 03:37 PM
    "Count you asked me if I eat the peas." No I put them back in the freezer because I wasnt quite yet hungry.

I dont get out often but I try to avoid public transportations for those very reasons LOL

my dad used to tell a story about catching fish when ice fishing. He said he'd cut a hole in the ice and line the opening with peas.

WHEN A FISH WOULD COME UP TO TAKE A PEA HE'D GRAB IT BY THE ICE_HOLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    12-02-10 03:41 PM
    "Count you asked me if I eat the peas." No I put them back in the freezer because I wasnt quite yet hungry.

I dont get out often but I try to avoid public transportations for those very reasons LOL

my dad used to tell a story about catching fish when ice fishing. He said he'd cut a hole in the ice and line the opening with peas.

WHEN A FISH WOULD COME UP TO TAKE A PEA HE'D GRAB IT BY THE ICE_HOLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    I see what you did there.
    12-02-10 03:44 PM
    What's wainscoating?
    silly, i was told by my uncle wayne that it was the liquid version of the love he has for me that i'm not supposed to tell my parents about. it coats EVERYTHING!
    12-02-10 03:55 PM
    you supposed to take a bath afterwards ALWAYs

HE DID IT WRONG
    highjakker likes this.
    12-02-10 03:57 PM
    I want to put one of BeefPotPie's quotes in the "Wit" thread... How do I do that? Yeah, it's the one about the peas and the ICE_HOLE!!! I almost pooped a little.
    12-02-10 03:58 PM
    I want to put one of BeefPotPie's quotes in the "Wit" thread... How do I do that? Yeah, it's the one about the peas and the ICE_HOLE!!! I almost pooped a little.
    that's why you're the count of chocula!
    12-02-10 04:24 PM

Maybe a close relative???
    12-03-10 10:49 AM
    "Peas, peas the magical fruit. The more you eat, the more you toot"
    its beans bud, BEANS!!! lol
    12-03-10 12:04 PM
    The more you toot the better you feel. So let's have beans at every meal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-10 04:37 PM
    Hello. I need some help / guidance / assistance. My BB Tour (Verizon) is already unlocked for any SIM CARD. But unfortunately, my BB was unable to connect to BIS. I have tried taking out the battery and sim card million times, but my BIS won't still connect. My BB tour is useless without the BIS. Appriecate the swift response from all crackberry members.

Thank you.
    12-04-10 02:11 AM
    Hello. I need some help / guidance / assistance. My BB Tour (Verizon) is already unlocked for any SIM CARD. But unfortunately, my BB was unable to connect to BIS. I have tried taking out the battery and sim card million times, but my BIS won't still connect. My BB tour is useless without the BIS. Appriecate the swift response from all crackberry members.

Thank you.
    That's wonderful, but how does it relate to the contents of this thread?
    12-04-10 05:12 AM
    So anyway, I was walking down the street in a neighboring town one day and a pot pie running down the road knocked me over. I don't know why it was running but I can only assume it must have been a chicken one because when I jumped back up and started threatening to cook its' goose, it started running even faster...
    12-04-10 05:14 AM
    What kind of remote is it? Scientific atlanta universal remote? If it's the same one the rogers boxes use, you could get one from ebay since some sell them, or any similar branded universal remote. Make sure the manual comes with it because you'll have to unlock the cable button and program it to your box.

Cheers.
    Edit: I have one that got waterlogged and that person who spilled their beverage on it never can admit they did it, I took the batteries out for 5 minutes and put them back in. It works, just 3 buttons are now hardlinked to trigger the Cable function button. It sucks.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-10 05:40 AM
    DirecTV should be able to replace it for about 15 dollars. Also you could get a universal remote that could be programmed to work the receiver.
    12-04-10 11:39 AM
    its beans bud, BEANS!!! lol
    I knew there was something missing.
    12-06-10 11:27 AM
    So anyway, I was walking down the street in a neighboring town one day and a pot pie running down the road knocked me over. I don't know why it was running but I can only assume it must have been a chicken one because when I jumped back up and started threatening to cook its' goose, it started running even faster...
    the only way to know for sure if it was true chicken pot pie was to see if it sharted any dumplings.
    12-06-10 12:31 PM
    the only way to know for sure if it was true chicken pot pie was to see if it sharted any dumplings.
    There was a trail of dumplings leading away from the area...
    12-06-10 01:50 PM
    same here but i think i can ask now
    12-09-10 12:14 AM
    I think therefore I am.
    12-09-10 07:19 AM
    same here but i think i can ask now
    COME ON!!! stop teasing us! the suspense is killing me!!!!! ask WHAT????????
    12-09-10 07:32 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD