hello,

so this Sunday I was relaxing nicely watching Lifetime Movie Network and got bored with it but my clicker wouldnt work. So out of frustration I dug out my VCR and hooked it up to finish watching some old episodes of Unsolved Mysteries while having my afternoon snack.

So I got all frustrated because of all the cords and plugs and lashed out loudly. About 3 seconds later I heard my neighbor snap at me to keep it down or shut my window. ONE OR THE OTHER! Being already in a bunch, I screamed back "Hey Jimmy, wanna borrow my Ford Fiesta to take a joyride up my &*%!?!?" He yelled something back which I couldnt decipher so I just screamed back that I was gonna go to the grocery store, steal 2 Banquet frozen chicken dinners, get caught, go to jail, and get out in the morning just in time to come make him really sorry!

So anyhow, long story short....can anyone tell me where to buy Direct TV replacement clickers?

thank you
    12-02-10 02:35 PM
    What snack were you having? I find pudding snacks (Snack Pack!) to be very fulfilling.

This reminds me of a Mel Gibson voicemail message. Aaaaaaargh, Aaaaargh!
    Last edited by The Count of Chocula; 12-02-10 at 02:42 PM.
    12-02-10 02:38 PM
    Oh, and welcome to CB!!
    12-02-10 02:44 PM
    thank you for welcoming me. it seems like a warm and helpful tribe of virtual acquaintances.

I was enjoying a nice mug of instant mashed potatoes. IDAHO BRAND because they are superior. I had run out of paper plates.

Do you have Direct TV, Count?
    12-02-10 02:49 PM
    last postedited to add i only use salt pepper and butter. No gravy ALERT!! I figured out how to EDIT
    Last edited by BeefPotPies; 12-02-10 at 02:54 PM.
    12-02-10 02:50 PM
    thank you for welcoming me. it seems like a warm and helpful tribe of virtual acquaintances.

I was enjoying a nice mug of instant mashed potatoes. IDAHO BRAND because they are superior. I had run out of paper plates.

Do you have Direct TV, Count?
    I don't have DirectTV. I find the commercials too annoying. Yes, I boycott the company because their commercials blow.

OMG! Idaho Brand is the best-est ever. I tried the store brand and I almost crapped myself silly. Turns out someone thought it would be funny to ground up some laxatives into a fine powder and include it as an ingredient and then label the box, "Special Spongebob Edition." Seems fitting because I ended up cleaning the bathroom (and the hallway leading to the bathroom) with a sponge for hours that day after the little explosion.
    Last edited by The Count of Chocula; 12-02-10 at 02:55 PM.
    12-02-10 02:52 PM
    I smell a reincarnated poster,But all is well and fine.

Your post was very enjoyable, here's hoping that you can revive off topic with similar stories.

But any who, I can't have Beef Pot Pies.

Too fattening.

Unless I get the Veggie pot pies, but they tend to be icky.

Same goes for poontang pie.

Can you make home made beef pot pies?
    12-02-10 02:58 PM
    I smell a reincarnated poster,But all is well and fine.

Your post was very enjoyable, here's hoping that you can revive off topic with similar stories.

But any who, I can't have Beef Pot Pies.

Too fattening.

Unless I get the Veggie pot pies, but they tend to be icky.

Same goes for poontang pie.

Can you make home made beef pot pies?
    I'll have mine without the hair, mmmmmkay?
    12-02-10 03:00 PM
    But the hair seals the deal!
    12-02-10 03:00 PM
    It takes far too much time to floss that ish out. Besides, I have it on good authority that hair adds unnecessary calories. FTW!
    12-02-10 03:02 PM
    But the hair actually helps floss...

Atleast, in my experience...
    12-02-10 03:05 PM
    All they carry at my store is Beef, Chicken and turkey. I have never had vegetable and havent even heard of poontang pie. Is it like mincemeat? I got to church with the produce manager of my local store, so maybe I can ask him to ask the frozen dept.

You can make home made beef pies, but they are alot of work (crust, whatnots) and Im pretty on-the-go and prefer the heat-n-eat convenience
    12-02-10 03:05 PM
    I noticed...

Did you ever consider just getting off the sofa and pressing the button on the receiver to change channels?
    12-02-10 03:07 PM
    But the hair actually helps floss...

Atleast, in my experience...
    I'll have to take your word for it, then.

BeefPotPies, the best place to get a new DirecTV controller is on Craigslist. I once responded to one of the ads in the Casual Encounters and got all sorts of goodies. Like coldsores...
    12-02-10 03:07 PM
    PARDA YOU SAID THIS TO ME

I noticed...

Did you ever consider just getting off the sofa and pressing the button on the receiver to change channels?

What I say is: no.
    12-02-10 03:09 PM
    To many pot pies?

PS- Use the Quote function!!!
    12-02-10 03:10 PM
    PARDA YOU SAID THIS TO ME

I noticed...

What I say is: no.
    You don't need to do all that... Just hit the "Quote" button on the bottom of the comment you want to address.

You're funny!
    12-02-10 03:11 PM
    To many pot pies?

PS- Use the Quote function!!!
    Awww, man! I just wrote the same thing. We're twinsies! Jinx you owe me a Coke.
    12-02-10 03:11 PM
    Sorry, broke my mirror the other day!
    12-02-10 03:22 PM
    I once broke a mirror by throwing a bag of frozen peas at my cat. The cat moved away and the bag hit the bathroom mirror. Talk about a bad day. The peas weren't even all that good.
    12-02-10 03:24 PM
    What were you doing with a bag of peas in the bathroom?

Or was it a bag of pea and I just misread that?
    12-02-10 03:26 PM
    What were you doing with a bag of peas in the bathroom?

Or was it a bag of pea and I just misread that?
    I like to turn the shower on really hot and steam vegetables, then eat them.
    12-02-10 03:28 PM
    ONE TIME i had to use frozen peas (in a pinch) to cool my sensitive anatomy after an accident while applying schlack to wainscoating in the bathroom
    12-02-10 03:30 PM
    What's wainscoating? And why peas and not carrots?
    12-02-10 03:30 PM
    peas are higher in antioxidants
    12-02-10 03:32 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD