Hey everyone, so I am looking for some high quality headphones or earbuds, over the ear or in ear, that are very comfortable, and produce an excellent bass response. My budget is around 300 +/- $50. I am somewhat of an audiophile and really enjoy high quality music. They do not have to be noise cancelling. Thanks for your suggestions in advance!
    12-16-08 02:46 PM
    You might like these:

Shure - SE420 Sound Isolating Earphones

I have a pair of the less expensive Shures and they sound quality is awesome. The sound canceling is excellent too even though you say it's not so important to you.
    12-16-08 03:48 PM
    Skullcandy is nice. They're not too expensive either. Around 50-75 bucks depending.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 11:19 PM
    I got some RCA came with an old MP3 player I had before my berry. they are good quality and soud excellent with bass. IDK if you can get them without buying the MP3 player or not.
    12-17-08 09:56 AM
    I'm a Fan of the Bose in-ear headphones.

You'll hear some mixed reviews, but once you find your right size, and they fit snug-

You'll be set!

It May be Less than 300, But it's still Good!
    12-17-08 11:04 AM
    I'm a huge audiophile and have the shures listed above and they are beautiful headsets. There are two other big companies that specialize in sound q headphones but the shures I got at cost a while back and were easily accessible. So far they have taken a beating as well. Great highs, mids, and lows. And they are very comfortable. Since I goto art school I need music all day while I'm working and honestly I have them in my ears almost 12 hrs a day +/- a little and they never bother me. I need to actually go to an ear doctor and have the special fittings made for the best sound quality but different styles of attachments that come with it are doing fine right now for me. Hope that novel I just typed helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 02:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD