03-03-13 10:45 AM
34 12
tools
    ...title edited. I'm not a fan of the word 'troll', for obvious reasons.

Anyway, carry on.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-02-13 09:14 AM
    There is an epic story though...we had a CB fellow named JamesAlexander, he went onto imore and tore up the place with a thread (not recommended)...I think he got banned afterwards...haven't seen him around since....it was kinda like a train wreck...you knew it was bad but couldn't stop watching lol. Too bad really because he posted some great stuff.
    Good riddance. No one needs that.

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 via JB 4.2.2 - thanks Tasks AOKP!
    ibpluto and BergerKing like this.
    03-02-13 09:30 AM
    Yah I felt sorry for them too after I saw the thrashing they got. Pretty good one.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    I feel sorry for trolls on either "team", not because they get thrashed, but because they don't realize how big of a pathetic loser they are for going onto another sights and posting pointless anger inducing crap.

Sadly the world is filled with keyboard warriors who get a thrill stirring the virtual world pot (they are usually enimic nerds that couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag), who have no idea how sad they look to the general populous. Once these dorks put down their skateboards and move out of their Mom's basements it typically stops....sadly there is always another loser to take their place.

Shame really, because it ruins the experience for the majority of people who come on here to celebrate their common like in a platform....but I guess that's the goal of these trolls, they take joy in causing anxiety (closet bullies)
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-02-13 09:37 AM
    I visited Android Central a lot when I was working out my Atrix. Then when I got both my Skyrocket and my SGIII. I'm starting to visit again in anticipation of the SGIV and the Note 3.

I go to iMore more often, especially to check on rumours of what the next iPhone will be about. And that's when I saw CB people trolling iMore. SO EMBARRASSING.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Since I have no interest in iMore, I have no reason to go there, I don't think I've ever even opened the site. I dropped by WP Central once, but that was to check something for someone else. I have better things to do than troll, really.
    03-02-13 10:26 AM
    ...title edited. I'm not a fan of the word 'troll', for obvious reasons.

Anyway, carry on.
    Good idea, ask for trolls and ye may receive....
    03-02-13 10:28 AM
    I check out android central now because my wife bought a note 2. She wanted a Z10 but for all she does and the features of the Note 2 i let her know she would probably like the Note 2 better.

I will check out the Forums there to see what is going and anything that might help her.

Also i did see a Thread on Android Central asking who would be leaving android for the Z10. Looked like a pretty popular thread

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-02-13 10:34 AM
    Yes, I visit other sites, which makes sense for me given I use a device supported by one of the other sites (Android based). I like the OT section over here though so y'all are stuck with me. lol
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-02-13 02:24 PM
    Well now this thread is misleading, haha. I'm sure most of us have "visited" the other sites. But the original title said troll, not visit
    03-03-13 10:04 AM
    Well now this thread is misleading, haha. I'm sure most of us have "visited" the other sites. But the original title said troll, not visit
    yeah my original post got "moderated". I'm ok with it though
    03-03-13 10:45 AM
34 12