Asking out of curiosity. Have any of you done it or do we CB addicts really have the most integrity?
    03-01-13 12:51 PM
    Nope, I never have. Occasional I will check out imore and android central. Never seems to be much going on in imore and android central has some strange threads that have nothing to do with anything tech or smartphones. I have never noticed any Blackberry users creating a thread that says iphone5 is crap, WTF no BBM???? I will say Crackberry has calmed down a little this week.
    03-01-13 12:58 PM
    I haven't.

I don't know enough about either iOS or Android to contribute to their community productively.
    03-01-13 01:18 PM
    There is an epic story though...we had a CB fellow named JamesAlexander, he went onto imore and tore up the place with a thread (not recommended)...I think he got banned afterwards...haven't seen him around since....it was kinda like a train wreck...you knew it was bad but couldn't stop watching lol. Too bad really because he posted some great stuff.
    03-01-13 01:29 PM
    I've seen it happen. Pretty bad behaviour.
    middbrew and kevinnugent like this.
    03-01-13 01:30 PM
    Why bother? Don't we already have enough of them here? Sometimes it's almost like being on another site.
    03-01-13 01:33 PM
    I have been to the other sites, but I can't say I've been a troll on them.
    BergerKing and kbz1960 like this.
    03-01-13 02:09 PM
    Asking out of curiosity. Have any of you done it or do we CB addicts really have the most integrity?
    Nope. Have you?
    03-01-13 02:12 PM
    And to note, there is a way now to ban users across all Mobile Nations sites. A mod posted that on a thread here.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    middbrew, TommyBB and BergerKing like this.
    03-01-13 02:17 PM
    Nope, never felt the need to. I read quite a bit at the other Mobile Nations sites, but that's more for information than anything else.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-01-13 02:17 PM
    And to note, there is a way now to ban users across all sites. A mod posted that on a thread here.

I'm guessing you need to be really naughty for that to happen.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-01-13 02:20 PM
    I haven't.

I don't know enough about either iOS or Android to contribute to their community productively.
    Well, there is your mistake!
    Thunderbuck and DirtySantos like this.
    03-01-13 02:24 PM
    I'm guessing you need to be really naughty for that to happen.
    Well love I've seen some pretty naughty things.....

03-01-13 02:24 PM
    Never...and have no desire. Happy with blackberry and crackberry.
    Zedless in US
    03-01-13 07:23 PM
    Why don't the posters in this thread get together and start a harmless pantless thread in Android Central and see what happens
    03-01-13 07:29 PM
    We have enough fake BB fans on this site. You know, BlackBerry avatars , BlackBerry in their username...but every like, comment or thanks is all negative. Seriously, there's enough drama and shizz to read here than looking for more on another fan site.

I'd also like to think we're a bit more mature than the other sites...sometimes!
    Shanerredflag and lynxs_claw like this.
    03-01-13 08:50 PM
    Well love I've seen some pretty naughty things.....

There's naughty things you've seen? Where? Shocking, I tell you, simply shocking!
    03-02-13 12:46 AM
    While I've posted in Android Central, most of my activity is here in CrackBerry, for many good reasons. I don't troll sites, though, I have too much fun already, making some laughs here. I've learned some good things at AC, but really, I like the functionality my device has, and don't need to tweak it much.
    03-02-13 12:49 AM
    I'm a big believer in karma, which I define as being the change I want to see. Baiting the members of other communities doesn't really fit that.

I am, however, looking forward to the reactions among certain BGR members when we start seeing firm sales numbers
    kevinnugent and BergerKing like this.
    03-02-13 01:00 AM
    nope. visited android central when I had my razr. just didn't like the vibe all that much. moreover I would not have been there to troll anyway.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    03-02-13 02:46 AM
    Nah. I've got better things to do with my time. Besides, I like competition. It's the reason Blackberry created a new OS, so why would I hassle people because they like a certain phone.
    03-02-13 04:17 AM
    While I've posted in Android Central, most of my activity is here in CrackBerry, for many good reasons. I don't troll sites, though, I have too much fun already, making some laughs here. I've learned some good things at AC, but really, I like the functionality my device has, and don't need to tweak it much.
    I visited Android Central a lot when I was working out my Atrix. Then when I got both my Skyrocket and my SGIII. I'm starting to visit again in anticipation of the SGIV and the Note 3.

I go to iMore more often, especially to check on rumours of what the next iPhone will be about. And that's when I saw CB people trolling iMore. SO EMBARRASSING.

03-02-13 04:42 AM
    Since I have a Windows Phone 8 as my primary phone (by choice) I frequent Android Central. Gotten several questions answered there. Even got attacked (too strong a word) when I disagreed with the general wisdom that removing the Start Menu in Windows 8 (NOT WP8) is a good idea. People are entitled to their opinions. Never once was called a troll.

That seems to be reserved for certain forums (and by certain members). I also use iPad support sites, and they can be pretty defensive over there also.
    03-02-13 08:19 AM
    I never understood the concept of trolling. It's such a juvenile thing to do. I have lurked to learn about other platforms to compare to BB's, I think it's always good to have broad knowledge, but to go onto someone else's "turf" to stir crap or even defend your own plunks you in the bottom percentile of maturity. It shows huge insecurity, I feel sorry for trolls
    03-02-13 08:28 AM
    I never understood the concept of trolling. It's such a juvenile thing to do. I have lurked to learn about other platforms to compare to BB's, I think it's always good to have broad knowledge, but to go onto someone else's "turf" to stir crap or even defend your own plunks you in the bottom percentile of maturity. It shows huge insecurity, I feel sorry for trolls
    Yah I felt sorry for them too after I saw the thrashing they got. Pretty good one.

03-02-13 08:38 AM
34 12