So not that this is anything new but does any one else get insanely pissed off with all the blackberry haters who seem to just go out of their way to hate on blackberry. I read a couple of news stories on flip board about blackberry and John Chen talking strategy with BlackBerry including the deal with Foxconn. It didn't matter what the news was the only comments were hate! does anyone else get bothered by this

Sent from the coolest BlackBerry In the world, The BlackBerry Z30!!!!!!!
    12-23-13 12:43 AM
    Hi there and welcome aboard.

Interesting topic. One to watch.

Sent from a smartphone of my choosing.
    12-23-13 05:04 AM
    That's how it is. Ppl are gonna believe what they are told to believe. It's all good tho.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 10:59 AM
    Hey I need to see something over my shoulder when I look back laughing as I WIN, if haters weren't there it'd be like competing against ones self.

So in a strange kinda way we need haters.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by 93Aero; 12-23-13 at 02:55 PM.
    12-23-13 11:14 AM
    Simply love the title...
    I actually like haters, they make me smile!

Z10 goodness
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    12-23-13 11:26 AM
    This is going to come across as harsh and crass...

But a lot of people are clueless when it comes to many things - including blackberry. It's not that they mean to be, or are bad people.

They just don't know anything about it. They aren't experts and have only a working knowledge at best. And everyone is raised these days to be loud and forceful with their opinions.

It's the quiet ones we need to pay attention to

Posted via CB from my LE
    sickyute likes this.
    12-23-13 05:49 PM
    KermEd, that exactly how I felt about the topic. Most of the haters still think blackberry only sell the legacy devices and don't know anything about blackberry 10. When my dad went to purchase a Q10 through Telus they immediately tried to sell him a Samsung Galaxy of sorts. When he asked about the Z30, the representative he spoke to knew very little about it and simply pushed it off as Blackberry's answers to the Samsung galaxy, ( which is true) but the guy couldn't tell us anything else.

A family member of mine declared the company dead and said that even Canadas own Canadian Forces would dumping their products. Which I argue would be in favor of a BYOD idea instead. I also added that the Canadian Forces would need a network to run it on which would probably be BES 10.

So I don't want to believe blackberry is going anywhere. I have a lot of faith John Chen can revive this company and when he says the company will be profitable by 2016 that makes we develop even more faith in the company.

do you guys think john Chen is the savior of the company?

KermEd likes this.
    12-24-13 09:51 AM
    Always interesting to respond to an OP that starts the thread with..... "So..." It makes me feel they have been talking to someone on the subject and all of a sudden their fingers started typing.......

What exactly are you calling "hate"? What are they saying?
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    12-24-13 10:01 AM
    Always interesting to respond to an OP that starts the thread with..... "So..." It makes me feel they have been talking to someone on the subject and all of a sudden their fingers started typing.......

What exactly are you calling "hate"? What are they saying?
    Great questions! I really wish someone would come up with a reasonable answer. I always see threads about "haters ". Hate is such a vile and emotional word. Does anyone know the real definition of it? Apparently most posters regard it as ignorance of BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 12:54 PM
    I think most people don't even know why they hate BlackBerry.....

CB10'n it via da Z
    12-24-13 01:17 PM
    Speaking only for myself, I will never understand why anyone would get so emotional about a phone. Why does anyone care what anyone else uses? It is a phone and nothing more .... yes, a smart phone, but not the answer to all the mysteries of the universe. How anyone could "hate" a phone is beyond me.
    sickyute likes this.
    12-24-13 01:27 PM
    Speaking only for myself, I will never understand why anyone would get so emotional about a phone. Why does anyone care what anyone else uses? It is a phone and nothing more .... yes, a smart phone, but not the answer to all the mysteries of the universe. How anyone could "hate" a phone is beyond me.
    I totally agree!

Posted via CB10
    shaleem likes this.
    12-24-13 02:35 PM

do you guys think john Chen is the savior of the company?

I think it's a huge step forward. To be honest until they have a CEO in their 30s, desperate to prove how amazing they are, I think it will have slower growth. But I think John can unstuck it.

Posted via CB from my LE
    12-24-13 06:03 PM
    I used to have a regular cell phone, even 3 year ago. When i changed jobs I was required to receive email on a mobile device. At the time several self professed cell phone experts, had already tried to pollute my choice of cell phone choice by telling me how great Android was and how BlackBerry was in decline . Fortunately for me, my employer only had a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, so I was forced to get a BlackBerry and now I wouldn't change my BB for anything. For the most part people that feel the need to trash (hate) someone elses choice only shows their own insecurity. Kind of sad really, needing approval from their choice of phone. I wish they will just leave us alone. Live and let live!

Posted via CB10
    togarika likes this.
    12-25-13 10:19 AM
    Haters give me power! The power to look them in the eye (or the keyboard) and say...WHATEVER SUCKER!

HAHA. Could be me or could be the wine talking!
    12-25-13 10:49 AM
    For me, I don't have any issues with people choosing a phone of their choice. What irks me is when someone ridicules my choice. I love my BlackBerrys and IMHO I think Crackberry is a site for fans and enthusiasts of BlackBerry and not a BlackBerry bashing sites.
    shaleem likes this.
    12-25-13 01:01 PM
    The hater has no rhyme or reason why they bash everything BlackBerry. No amount of explanation on the merits of the product, the benefits of added security, the fluidness of the OS, the increased productivity are ever entertained. The moment you bring up anything BB can do, twenty counter arguments are brought up why other ecosystems are better, faster, more fluid or can do anything better or quicker. I really enjoy when this is starting to happen: it puts in black and white the ignorance of the hater.

Z10 goodness
    12-25-13 02:59 PM
    ^ well said. I too have always found that there is plenty of ignorance when it comes to blackberry 10. People look at only cons and never really know anything good about the company or its products. I actually read a comment on forbes the other day claiming only old people use Blackberry's. Well I'm 19 so I guess I must be old then too right. Lol

12-26-13 10:59 AM