First off like i said it was all for fun my point was to see if people on this website felt that there was a few members that always have something negative to say. I know if not everyone is going to get along here but like i told her before why put someone down if they dont know. We are on the same team!! Second if u check out the post i didn't call her out first. I post her name because it was true. I could care less what people say or think of me because its just the internet, but don't make their experience on here bad because the lack of knowledge you have over them. If you read between the lines people on here are being a**holes and there no need for that... that was what my post was about.

and this was a email sent to me a 6-18-08 right after i told jenaywins not to be so mean to other people..

from niubeav the same day "
    Thanks for your comments to jenaywins! She was doing the same kind of stuff on some posts that I was responding to. I asked her to be nice and she flips. Glad to know it's just not me thinking that she's not a nice person."

i could point out people all day who do this to other members. But why it was just out of fun like i said and you noticed the people who was mad and said something were the people who i was referring to as the "haters." People was scared to post in it for what? Now people call me a bad guy because i had the ba**S to post that and speak my mind. I didnt put anyone down when i said that like they do. So am i wrong for posting that no i dont think so, but obviously you cant just post anything on cb...

sorry for not posting in the right spot lol i tend to forget mods... please take this peace offering of blue jolly ranchers and pixi-sticks due to my error
    Last edited by nowitizkisson; 06-30-08 at 06:20 PM.
    06-30-08 06:16 PM
    Kid, just grow up. One thread closed
    This one on it's way.
    200,000 members and you have an ax to
    grind against one (who I happen to think is a sweetheart).

Give it a rest, go outside and get some air.

I mean like, DAYUM!!
    06-30-08 06:25 PM
    Really, the mods didn't close your first thread because it was in the wrong spot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 06:32 PM
    Kid, just grow up. One thread closed
    This one on it's way.
    200,000 members and you have an ax to
    grind against one (who I happen to think is a sweetheart).

Give it a rest, go outside and get some air.

I mean like, DAYUM!!
    no its not that kid its just that i hate seeing people bullied. Its all cool to crack a joke here and there but not everytime. If you must post something negative about someone just to prove that you know more them thats sad. Basically what im getting at is, you dont need to put someone down because they dont know and that is what she was doing. If you want me to point out an example i would be glad to do it because i didnt start this she did.

I came at her with respect and said mama chill we on the same team there no need to be so rude. Then i made a thread and she said she didn't understand it and i posted it again and she said something else. She said something negative with out helping me. The second post she said something, and I didn't say nothing then. Another time she said something to this kid that she didn't even answer the question, but just ripped him for not making it clear. I said its clear enough to answer the question i answered it. She he put him down and tried to talk like she superior to him, so thats how it all started. Again there no need for that!
    06-30-08 06:44 PM
    Really, the mods didn't close your first thread because it was in the wrong spot.

i know that i was saying in general sorry for posting it there
    06-30-08 06:45 PM
    Whatever the case, just either let the Mods close
    it or let it die a natural death. It's just not
    worth the aggravation.

LET IT GO!!
    06-30-08 07:06 PM
    Ibtl!!!!!!!!!
    06-30-08 07:16 PM
    With over 216,000 members here, there's no way to avoid running into a post or a member you don't agree with, feel were rude, or simply don't like. It's almost impossible to "type" a tone of voice, or make a statement come across as sarcastic humor - which in a lot of cases is the problem. Creating a thread to "call out" the ones people don't like is not something that needs to be done. My advice, as usual, is simply ignore the people or posts that offend you and move on. Mods and/or Kevin will take care of any problematic members if they feel there's a need.
    06-30-08 07:24 PM
    Well said Chaz!!!
    06-30-08 07:26 PM
    Playa Hater's Ball | Chappelle's Show | Comedy Central
    this is the first thing that i thought about when i read this (and i think this is too negitive
    07-01-08 12:26 AM
    Nice said CHAZ.
    07-01-08 01:18 AM
    Nice thebigt... Hate hate hate hate hate!

07-01-08 01:26 AM
    With over 216,000 members here, there's no way to avoid running into a post or a member you don't agree with, feel were rude, or simply don't like. It's almost impossible to "type" a tone of voice, or make a statement come across as sarcastic humor - which in a lot of cases is the problem. Creating a thread to "call out" the ones people don't like is not something that needs to be done. My advice, as usual, is simply ignore the people or posts that offend you and move on. Mods and/or Kevin will take care of any problematic members if they feel there's a need.
    What he said.
    07-01-08 02:20 AM
    Sh*t happens and everyone is entitled to a bad day or month for some Now, I choose to ignore a lot of the not-so-subtle jokes(wink, wink) that I read on here that are directed at members because it is a waste of time - unless we want to trade verbal darts "over the internet". I'm good either way. There is a box in the corner by each post if anyone feels the need to complain about "comments" and let the MODs and Kevin deal with it. Again, just my opinion. I'm done with it.

07-01-08 07:12 AM
    To paraphrase Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Moderator, Close this Thread.
    07-01-08 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD