04-13-10 11:23 AM
35 12
tools
    YES! pretty much everyone at my work has a blackberry (company issued) so I just blend in, my family and friends on the other hand say.... hey why not put your phone down and join the rest of the world

If i have a free chance i m gonna have my BB in hand doing something!
    01-11-10 03:10 PM
    this girl im friends with has complained a million times that all i do is be on the phone.....i almost feel bad but hey i love my berrie even if it doesnt love me with all its os bugs
    01-12-10 08:45 PM
    Most of them are more concerned about the time I spend on CB!
    04-11-10 10:36 PM
    I put my Berry away in nice restaurants and at family dinners because I don't want to be rude. At McD's I use it because it's McD's.

Has anyone here ever used theirs at a wedding or funeral?
    04-12-10 03:48 PM
    I am not on my BB when with friends. That is just rude. Nothing is that important on my BB that it can't wait. My time with my friends is special to me. My family is out of state so we do text, etc but when with friends, the BB is in my purse
    04-12-10 04:25 PM
    My friends always tell me to get off my blackberry. But most of them have BBs too so they understand most of the time why I'm on it all the time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 11:57 PM
    No reason for any of you to be on your phone constantly while out with friends and or family. It's just plain rude.
    04-12-10 11:58 PM
    Sometimes I break out my BB while out at dinner with friends or family....only to put in my calories on fitday.com as I log all my calories and is easier to do it right there and then instead of trying to remember what I consumed or writing it down. Thing is my wife does the same, lol! She has an Andriod though....

04-13-10 01:16 AM
    I'm around people everyday who also have BlackBerrys. Many of whom I converted.

However, there is a time and place for everything.
    04-13-10 01:50 AM
    MoonHowler, I saw someone on a BlackBerry at a funeral for a 25-year-old friend of my family. It was the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen, and I hoped his parents didn't see that deplorable behavior. It's sad that people waste the time they're given with friends and family by paying more attention to a BlackBerry, then can't even put it away for a funeral.

That's pretty tacky. Some people are just thoughtless.
    04-13-10 11:23 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD