has anybody else felt there neck cramping from looking down at there bb ?
    i know most of us have felt the sore thumbs ....but damn my neck hurts fron staring down at my bb and yes i do lay down holding it up but when im working im looking down at it

so has alot of ppl have this problem and what do you do to releive the pain/tence felling ?
    08-20-08 11:26 PM
    That's funny, I used to but now I have to hold it out so far to see the screen because of my bad eyes, that my shoulders ache more than anything else.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 11:52 PM
    Hmm no I cant say I've had that problem... only the achy thumbs
    08-21-08 12:12 AM
    No problem as far as neck goes. I used to play video games pretty hardcore. So thumbs never really hurt either. I was raised to use a blackberry. Hehe.

08-21-08 12:43 AM
    Yes I have that problem... But I also have been having neck injections all summer because I injured it pretty bad skiing.

08-21-08 12:45 AM
    For God sakes NO!! When exactly does this stupidity
    end. My neck is fine, my thumbs are fine, I don't feel
    phantom vibrations or any of the other BS that people
    IMAGINE they are experiencing.
    08-21-08 01:33 AM
    i get the phantom vibrations
    08-21-08 02:12 AM
    i get the phantom vibrations
    Sure you do. And Santa brought you all those toys when you were a kid
    08-21-08 02:22 AM
    Cheese n rice! Amazinglygraceless suits ur personality..... Funny though.
    Maggie I'm kinda in the same boat as you. I have been diagnosed with early degen. Disc disease, MS, now they think I have double lung cancer. I don't even freekin' smoke, never have.... Anyway. This is my new toy, while I wait to see if I am terminal.

So yes BX2MD, my neck cramps too from looking down. Ya know come to think of it "stuck ups", not mentioning any ungracful names, or anything.... Wouldn't feel this change in neck positioning because their necks have been trained to it from a life time of looking down on people.

08-21-08 03:00 AM
    When I lean back in my "throne", I set up a pillow underneath my arm to reduce fatigue...come to think of it, my pillow matches my BB! A match made in BlackBerry heaven! LOL

08-21-08 06:50 AM
    If thats the case maybe you guys should get out more. Know your limitations people!!!!
    08-21-08 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD