So I have a question, I am currently 18 attending college, however my girlfriend is 17 and in her senior year in high school. She is a very conservative girl, sweet and honest. (How I got her? I have no idea ) BUT that isn't the topic here!

So for a while now she has been bullied at school. I really do mean a while! Since I was in high school with her >.<. This girl will use all her friends to find a way to single my girlfriend out, they would do mean things such as take her seat and just plain disrespectful stuff. She even got her brother to throw things at her while she was studying in the library. Now the thing about my girlfriend is that she is REALLY shy. Extremely shy and I feel bad that all this is happening to her. While she can stand up for herself(which she has before) it only makes them try even harder. Also don't say to just ignore it. She has been doing that since school started and honestly I am tired of this treatment. Justice needs to be served.

So I will be going on Friday to talk with one of my old teachers on what I can do and finally put an end to this bullying. My question for you guys! Have you ever been bullied if so how did you overcome it? Also would any of you guys be able to drop a suggestion on what I can do?

Thanks for all your input guys ^___^
    11-30-11 02:48 AM
    Your GF, and her parents, should sit down and speak with a school administrator. They should be well trained in how to properly handle such issues. Don't attempt to "serve justice" on your own.
    BigBadWulf and Blkbear like this.
    11-30-11 05:57 AM
    Your GF, and her parents, should sit down and speak with a school administrator. They should be well trained in how to properly handle such issues. Don't attempt to "serve justice" on your own.
    Very sound advice. If you (as an adult) do anything you will end up on the wrong side of the issue regardless of these bullies (still minors) do. Let school deal with it. Your girlfriend needs to be the one letting them know what's going on. If they don't do anything than she needs to take it to the local police. Bullying is something nobody should have to deal with.
    11-30-11 12:30 PM
    Very sound advice. If you (as an adult) do anything you will end up on the wrong side of the issue regardless of these bullies (still minors) do. Let school deal with it. Your girlfriend needs to be the one letting them know what's going on. If they don't do anything than she needs to take it to the local police. Bullying is something nobody should have to deal with.
    Exactly, the police should be the last resort, if all else doesn't work. If any of the bullying does follow her online (ask her about that, because it is non-stop in most cases as what I am STILL fighting against right now), if so, she'll have to restart her online activities, if any, from scratch, or block the users and put a stop to it.
    12-01-11 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD