I just find it funny that after all those T-mo ads where t-mo girl is trashing att. Att turns around and buys Tmo, hehehe poor T-mo girl... I bet she's already gotten her "you're fired" memo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-11 09:18 PM
    Most likely they will keep the TMobile brand and same business strategies and business as usual. The process of take over could take atleast 1 + with all these anti trust regulators and only if they get green light. :P
    03-20-11 09:39 PM
    It's the only way ATT could be better than TMO.
    03-21-11 06:22 AM
    I just find it funny that after all those T-mo ads where t-mo girl is trashing att. Att turns around and buys Tmo, hehehe poor T-mo girl... I bet she's already gotten her "you're fired" memo.

AT&T should hire Donald Trump to do ads where he fires the T-Mo girl.
    03-21-11 11:48 AM
    i got a job for the Tmo-hoe!
    03-21-11 12:54 PM
    Wicked! Now there won't be no more fights! XD

03-23-11 09:17 AM
    There's a couple FCC people who are saying they don't approve of the ATT/Tmo deal. I won't be surprised either way, if it gets denied or passes.
    03-25-11 03:03 PM
    I'm on the side that this won't pass.

Seen an article the other day stating that Att has many subsidies of smaller cellular companies. So that in combination with taking on Tmobile they will violate Anti-Trust laws.

I'm all for what Larry Kudlow says, "free-market capitalism is the best path to prosperity," but loss of good competition in the cellular industry really isn't good for anyone but Att and Verizon. We're already taking it up the a** with these carriers, not sure how much more I can handle...

03-25-11 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD