did he just say pearl harboler?

wow

few more days!
    01-15-09 07:05 PM
    No he didn't. Q-tips are on the hygiene aisle.
    01-16-09 08:02 AM
    did he just say pearl harboler?

wow

few more days!
    The Media Makes it out to look like 95% of the US hate him, But He Won Two Elections.

So SOMEONE Must Have Liked Him, And Whoever they were, They Made up the Majority.

People May Call Bush Stupid, Texas Trash, Uneducated, Whatever-

But He was Smart Enough to win office twice.

Whether We Like Him Or Not, He's Our President, and Should Be Respected.

Because If His Country Doesn't Respect Him, Then Why Should Any Other Country Respect Him?
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 01-16-09 at 10:33 AM.
    01-16-09 10:30 AM
    i like him, and hate the fact that he is looking bad because of what clinton did to our country, but hey. like i said, few more days. not in a bad way, just thought its funny that he said harboler.
    01-16-09 10:53 AM
    Even if Bush in fact did mispronounce the word; pouncing on a slip of the tongue regarding a word that he of course knows how to pronounce...isn't a worthy point to prove inefficiency. Slip-ups happen often for many reasons (stress, adrenaline, nervousness, fatigue, etc.)...for example; surely Biden knows how many states are in the U.S.

xxxxpradaxxxx; as for Bush...respecting the position...is different from respecting the decision-making of the individual in that position. Also, your understanding of where respect is drawn from...isn't correct. How does the respect domestically; for the person in the capacity of President (Bush); have any correlation/contingency/bearing on the respect he draws internationally?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 10:59 AM
    xxxxpradaxxxx; as for Bush...respecting the position...is different from respecting the decision-making of the individual in that position. Also, your understanding of where respect is drawn from...isn't correct. How does the respect domestically; for the person in the capacity of President (Bush); have any correlation/contingency/bearing on the respect he draws internationally?

Last Time I checked He wasn't a dictator. Others have to agree on anything he proposes. So it's not just "His" Decision Making Skills.

It says alot when the citizens of a country don't respect their leader, even worse- liken him to be the town i diot.

Thats how the world works, End of Story.

I'm sure your trying to approach this philisophically and in that case I agree.

But Philosophy Doesn't Always fit into "Real World Issues" Because Philosophy Follows an "Ideal" Recipe.

And Not All People Are Ideal
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 01-16-09 at 11:16 AM.
    01-16-09 11:12 AM
    wow,

all i was asking is if anyone heard him say harboler, as far as respect, i still laugh with the people i respect the most, thats like people who act 100percent different around their boss, or are always nervous around their boss, screw it, you are who you are whether you work for someone or not, im not going to change the way i act for anyone... anyone.. im still going to respect him, but that doesnt mean i cant laugh... hey people laugh when i slip up, because it does happen, im not perfect, dont expect to be.
    01-16-09 11:13 AM
    wow,

all i was asking is if anyone heard him say harboler, as far as respect, i still laugh with the people i respect the most, thats like people who act 100percent different around their boss, or are always nervous around their boss, screw it, you are who you are whether you work for someone or not, im not going to change the way i act for anyone... anyone.. im still going to respect him, but that doesnt mean i cant laugh... hey people laugh when i slip up, because it does happen, im not perfect, dont expect to be.
    Thats fine for you-

But I'm Sure World Leaders Don't Like it When They Mess Up and People Laugh At Them.
    01-16-09 11:17 AM
    If anything; you're approaching it "philosophically". How is what I said incorrect? I'm contending that if the citizens of a country have a resounding and collective negative opinion of their leader...proof is in the pudding as to why that is so. If that's not a anti-philosophical take; I don't know what is.

If the citizens you preside over aren't content with your role as their commander in chief (the ultimate bearer of responsibility)...then that speaks for itself. Trust me; citizens of other nations aren't basing their feelings towards Bush based on approval ratings of Americans towards their President.

THAT IS how REALITY works...no fairytales or stories about it.

01-16-09 11:20 AM
    If anything; you're approaching it "philosophically". How is what I said incorrect? I'm contending that if the citizens of a country have a resounding and collective negative opinion of their leader...proof is in the pudding as to why that is so. If that's not a anti-philosophical take; I don't know what is.

If the citizens you preside over aren't content with your role as their commander in chief (the ultimate bearer of responsibility)...then that speaks for itself. Trust me; citizens of other nations aren't basing their feelings towards Bush based on approval ratings of Americans towards their President.

THAT IS how REALITY works...no fairytales or stories about it.

First of all- Mister Hi-Definition I never said You were incorrect.

Secondly, People Don't Hate Bush. They Voted Him Back Into Office.

I Have Been To MANY Countries, and I have seen Their Television Programming and How They GLORIFY the Shortcommings, and Reactions to Our Presidents, Starting from Clintons Fling, to Bushes Studdering.

No Fairy Tales, No Disney Endings Here.

Thanks for Trying.

And For the Record, I'm Done Posting Here Because This isn't a Political Discussion Crap Thread.

This is a "HAHAHA LOOK THAT GUY CAN'T SAY HARBOR THREAD ZOMG LULZ HAHAHAHA HE'S SO STEWPID" Thread.

I stated my opinion, You Dissected It, I Replied.

It's going to turn into a circular argument-

I'm Moving On Before We start Beating a Dead-Rotting-Horse.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 01-16-09 at 11:41 AM.
    01-16-09 11:25 AM
    The Media Makes it out to look like 95% of the US hate him, But He Won Two Elections... But He was Smart Enough to win office twice.

Whether We Like Him Or Not, He's Our President, and Should Be Respected. Because If His Country Doesn't Respect Him, Then Why Should Any Other Country Respect Him?
    First, other countries don't respect him just simply because he's American. But, I wouldn't say he was "smart enough" to win twice. Instead it was more like lucky enough. The first time how did he win? By court decision. Al Gore fought Bush through every step of the court system and won each time, until it got to the supreme court. Who was in charge of the supreme court and who put her in her position? George Bush senior. Really think she wanted to go against Bush after her dad put her there? This is just opinion, but it is how I see it.

Then in 2004: Who ran against Bush? Kerry. In 1996 almost didn't win the Senate seat against Gov. Weld. In 2000 he didn't get picked as the vice presidential running mate, in 2004 he lost the presidential race. Not saying I don't like Kerry, he's just an unlucky man, which made Bush all the more lucky.
    01-16-09 11:36 AM
    First, other countries don't respect him just simply because he's American.
    Your Funny.
    01-16-09 11:39 AM
    It's "You're".

Prada...stick with accesorizing people's words by putting them into pretty, bold-faced, pink font if you want...not politics and the SIMPLE truth of it.

01-16-09 11:48 AM
    It's "You're".

Prada...stick with accesorizing people's words by putting them into pretty, bold-faced, pink font if you want...not politics and the SIMPLE truth of it.

Hahah Okay Hi- Definition, But only if you stick to being my Editing Bi0tch.

YOUR So Funny.

I can edit that, But I'd Prefer YOU to do it for me.

So hurry up and get to work. You have 700 More to Edit.

:Smirk:
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 01-16-09 at 12:09 PM.
    01-16-09 12:07 PM
    I'm Whatever You Want Me To Be, So Long As You Can Afford It.

And If You Think Being My Editing Bi0tch Is A Weird Fetish-

Then Your a Sheltered Little Lawyer!
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 01-16-09 at 12:50 PM.
    01-16-09 12:33 PM
    Holy Crap what happen to this thread?? LOL
    01-16-09 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD