Of course you would disagree...
    05-26-10 03:08 PM
    Of course you would disagree...
    ...but only from a best practices standpoint my friend.
    05-26-10 03:16 PM
    you're supposed to wash your face after shaving and then use cold water to close your pores, after you get all the bacteria out.
    05-26-10 05:32 PM
    I wash my face in cologne after I shave

Plus I workout like an animal and sweat like I just walked out of a pool (literally).
    My pores get plenty open
    05-26-10 05:51 PM
    I do !!
    11-06-10 11:23 PM
    An electric for me, razers cut me, electric doesn't lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 06:41 AM
    I use a $30 electric razor from walmart, it works well enough. Had it so long it won't hold a charge anymore lol.
    11-08-10 06:54 PM
    Informative page thanks guys
    08-27-17 02:22 AM
    I have tried electrics a few different times and keep going back to blades. Electrics don't shave near as close, take 2x the time with only half as close shave. Mach 3 has never let me down and I think that if God shaved, he would use a Mach 3.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lol I concur. I use the Mach 3 disposables alot. I hate shaving as well and sometimes just don't. I've been known to just use my clippers to knock it all down to avoid shaving a little longer haha. Electric razors don't shave close, always miss stuff that you have to go back over multiple times and burn the crap out of me. Creamo shaving cream comes in a tube and can be bought at Walmart. Stuff is great. Close shave, no razor burn
    08-27-17 06:17 AM
    Beards are a thing, I am sure you have noticed. It can be considered the lazy man's shave but ymmv
    08-29-17 08:55 AM
    I'm not a man, but still shave I joined the dollar shave club about 2 months ago and ordered the Dr. Carvers Shave butter along with my first order of razors. I find that women's razors are more expensive than the ones for men, and don't work quite as good. I'm really liking it so far. It's a monthly subscription, but you can skip a month if needed.

Berry Delightful 
    09-04-17 01:02 PM
    I tried electric razor several months ago, however I didn't like it because it didn't shave stubble everywhere on my face and getting rid of it after this is really a problem... I again prefer simple razor blades, it's the best type for me in case of shaving, besides fortuntely I don't need to repeat this procedure every day
    Electric razors are cool in that aspect that they're much safer than common razor blades and you can be lazier with them But comsidering my shaving results with such models, I won't recoemmend you to buy the one.

If shaving annoys you so much, why not to grow a beard? I don't mean a long one but maybe smth like a Van Dyke style can be a good decision? But a nice beard demans much caring too
    10-03-17 10:17 AM
    I've never thought about growing a beard......do you think I could?
    10-03-17 11:45 AM
    I've never thought about growing a beard......do you think I could?
    I say give a try.
    10-04-17 06:43 PM
    I agree.
    10-04-17 06:47 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD