Ifruit for GTA V waiting room - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Links to the apk and obb data and instructions are in this thread.
    You will have to convert to bar yourself.

I must say though, the app is dumb if you've already got a personalized gta v plate for your cars. It's about all its good for.
    Thanks for the links, my best friend doesnt have a phone or device to run these so I am going to make plates for him.
    11-11-13 08:44 AM
    I want to join but I can't afford $60 GTA 5 yet. When I have it, I'll be playing a lot. I have a PS3.
    Done, I have GTA 5 now! Is this crew for PS3?
    11-15-13 11:49 AM
    Yes Sir, on ps3 but will accept xbox users and pc if it comes to pc which I dont think it will be. Welcome to Crew BlackBerry 10!!
    11-18-13 06:30 PM
    I haven't played gta for about 2 weeks(blame my ps4) but I'm willing to play again lol the crew still active?

Btw make sure you guys that haven't bought gta v be on the lookout this week to get it cheap the lowest iv seen it go down to is like 30$ or 40$

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 03:05 PM
    I haven't played gta for about 2 weeks(blame my ps4) but I'm willing to play again lol the crew still active?

Btw make sure you guys that haven't bought gta v be on the lookout this week to get it cheap the lowest iv seen it go down to is like 30$ or 40$

Posted via CB10
    Gta v is on ps4? When did this happen?
    12-02-13 08:53 AM
    Gta v is on ps4? When did this happen?
    It's not on the ps4 my bad I meant that I haven't touched my gta v copy on my ps3 since iv gotten my ps4

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 01:37 PM
    I'll join I just bought gta v
    GTA V: The BlackBerry 10 (BB10) Crew.-img_00001662_hdr.jpg
    Can't wait I didn't even play it yet how to join?

Posted From My Z10/FUTURE Z30
    12-03-13 06:48 PM
    Add me on psn

12-03-13 06:48 PM
    Add me on psn

whats your psn name?
    Also I had gotten hit with the hackers and now have a few billion in my bank, so this weekend. I am giving away fully topped out cars each worth a few hundred grand. Find any car on the street. So text me in game with the phone and I will come to you, bring it to a LCS and put all the top mods on it and then give it back to you so you can put the tracker and insurance on it.
    Im doing this under my main account and under the psn name That_Socom_Guy and as a bonus you dont even need to be in my crew. So if ANYONE wants a car all decked out get at me.

Weather and rolling power outages permitting.
    01-03-14 08:03 AM
    whats your psn name?
    Also I had gotten hit with the hackers and now have a few billion in my bank, so this weekend. I am giving away fully topped out cars each worth a few hundred grand. Find any car on the street. So text me in game with the phone and I will come to you, bring it to a LCS and put all the top mods on it and then give it back to you so you can put the tracker and insurance on it.
    Im doing this under my main account and under the psn name That_Socom_Guy and as a bonus you dont even need to be in my crew. So if ANYONE wants a car all decked out get at me.

Weather and rolling power outages permitting.
    you still giving this away? was one of the first members in your crew, havent played with it active since i also joined a crew with a bunch of friends, you'll probably recognize me
    03-25-14 06:22 PM
    idk if you guys noticed but GTA V has BBOS 5 icons on their cells :P
    Oh we noticed

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    03-25-14 06:23 PM
    been a while since I checked in on Rockstar social club to see how the crew is doing, well reached a huge milestone yesterday. I play a lot and well it shows. I dont think there is another crew in the entire GTA V universe that has done this, let alone just one person playing in their crew without help. Check it out! Get online this weekend and lets get that up to 50 000 by July 1st!!! We can do it, we are Crew Blackberry 10!!!
    GTA V: The BlackBerry 10 (BB10) Crew.-gta-v-milestone-10-000-crews-beaten.jpg
    05-14-14 02:51 PM
37 12