GRRR!!!

THE SCRATCH ON MY PINK BLACKBERRY IS BUGGING ME.
    does it bug anyone else when you find tiny micro-scratches on your blackberry?

i think i have an issue...
    04-07-09 02:13 AM
    GRRR!!!

THE SCRATCH ON MY PINK BLACKBERRY IS BUGGING ME.
    does it bug anyone else when you find tiny micro-scratches on your blackberry?

i think i have an issue...
    Glad you brought this up. I have a storm and i dropped it for the first time in 3 months at work, and it has the tinest scratch i mean tiny, well its not even a scratch. Its a graze if you kknow what i mean, the silver rim is actually black underneath.

Gosh it does my head in. Need some T-Cut haha.

Edit: Oh and i did forget about my scratch until you reminded me

Haha
    04-07-09 02:15 AM
    Glad you brought this up. I have a storm and i dropped it for the first time in 3 months at work, and it has the tinest scratch i mean tiny, well its not even a scratch. Its a graze if you kknow what i mean, the silver rim is actually black underneath.

Gosh it does my head in. Need some T-Cut haha.

Edit: Oh and i did forget about my scratch until you reminded me

Haha
    AHH!! i know how you feeel!
    i have a case on my bb now, but before, it didn't have a case for about 12 days and i dropped it once! only ONCE and it has this TINY TINY TINY micro-size scratch and its bugging me!!!

and sorry ...didn't mean to remind you...my baad
    04-07-09 02:19 AM
    AHH!! i know how you feeel!
    i have a case on my bb now, but before, it didn't have a case for about 12 days and i dropped it once! only ONCE and it has this TINY TINY TINY micro-size scratch and its bugging me!!!

and sorry ...didn't mean to remind you...my baad
    Haha, yea thats how mine is. On the storm it pops its little head out of the leather holster. And only i can see the scratch because i know its there. Arghhhh.

Better book me into Rehab with Maiia
    04-07-09 02:23 AM
    Haha, yea thats how mine is. On the storm it pops its little head out of the leather holster. And only i can see the scratch because i know its there. Arghhhh.

Better book me into Rehab with Maiia
    HAHA! YES!!
    i think i need an intervention! haha
    04-07-09 02:24 AM
    LOL .... the dust on my storm is more annoying than anything LOL..
    04-07-09 06:18 AM
    Yes. A scratch on my BB puts my OCD in a state of unrest. It mocks me whenever I gaze upon it.

I have probably also rubbed atleast 2 layers off of my screen keeping the dust off of it.

My issues have issues!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 06:24 AM
    Yeah lol but its ok! New housing can always be bought (this helps me when I tell myself this lol)

04-07-09 04:51 PM
    OMG I haaaate finding scratches! It bugs me even though they are teeny tiny. That's why when i get my Curve I'm putting that Invisible Shield on it and never taking off the skin!! Muwhahaha!
    04-07-09 07:14 PM
    LOL .... the dust on my storm is more annoying than anything LOL..
    and yes that too..
    the dust bugs me as well!

MY GOODNESS! every little thing bugs me!
    ahhhh!!!
    04-07-09 08:08 PM
    OMG I haaaate finding scratches! It bugs me even though they are teeny tiny. That's why when i get my Curve I'm putting that Invisible Shield on it and never taking off the skin!! Muwhahaha!
    Wish i have done that. Oh well im telling myself, if i drop it again it should be in water so i can claim on my insurace
    04-08-09 02:21 AM
    Someone should manufacture BubbleBerrys. A plastic bubble you can use your Berry in. You wouldn't get anymore scratches and dings, but you wouldn't be able to put it in your pocket either. Hmm.
    04-08-09 07:53 AM
    And by the way, if I have any scratches on mine, I don't know they're there, but I am scared to actually look for any, lol!
    04-08-09 07:54 AM
    Scratches build character. I don't trust two people...
    1. The guy who worries about getting his work truck dirty
    2. An techie with an unscuffed handheld

04-08-09 03:10 PM
    Scratches build character. I don't trust two people...
    1. The guy who worries about getting his work truck dirty
    2. An techie with an unscuffed handheld

Or a Gardener with clean overalls
    04-09-09 02:19 AM
    i'm ok with the scratches on the housing & battery door. i've always been hard on phones.

but that itty bitty teeny scratch on the upper left corner of the screen on my javelin is driving me up the walls!
    04-09-09 02:37 AM
    i will go MAAAD if there was a scratch on my screen.
    04-10-09 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD