Just a good ol Snatch movie quote.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 09:01 PM
    Now you're talking!

06-03-09 09:01 PM
    Now, d*cks have drive, and clarity of vision, but they are not clever! They smell pu$$y and they want a piece of the action. And, you thought you smelled some good ol' pu$$y. And, have brought your two little mincey fa**ot balls along for a good ol' time. But, you've got your parties muddled up! There's no pu$$y here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a pr*ck, you are having second thoughts. You're shrinking . . . and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. And, the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns. And, the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point 5 0" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now . . . fu*k off!

Holy ****...

Trying to keep it on topic fat-a$$! Geesh!
    Ahh... So as long as your sentence has the word "pre" in it, you consider that on topic? Uhhh...
    06-03-09 09:02 PM
    Just a good ol Snatch movie quote.

You call that a movie quote? Let's get some Badder Santa in there
    06-03-09 09:03 PM
    That's the basic idea there fat-a$$. Like your daddy was so pre, your momma had to....
    06-03-09 09:05 PM
    We could get Ex to take care of the toilet problems. He's a crap expert.
    Not anymore, I'm an expert at telling other people to clean it up.

06-03-09 09:18 PM
    Dang, so that makes you a crap experts supervisor. "The Crap Man"
    06-03-09 09:19 PM
    So many level's of crap management. It's so confusing
    06-03-09 09:22 PM
    BS, you have no idea! There are engineers earning doctorates writing about crap. There's a thousand different forms of crap - or more!

06-03-09 09:25 PM
    BS, you have no idea! There are engineers earning doctorates writing about crap. There's a thousand different forms of crap - or more!

What do you mean? Like chunky, baby green, or hazel brown?
    06-03-09 09:27 PM
    Mostly they write about the Pre-Processed crap fat-a$$.
    06-03-09 09:40 PM
    No, it much more scientific than that. We spent 25 million dollars to build a process to remove nitrates from the water - nitrates are a form of nitrogen - a base element of ****.

06-03-09 09:41 PM
    Gosh Mike, you really know your crap. Ever see one shaped like a Pre?
    06-03-09 09:43 PM
    Gosh Mike, you really know your crap. Ever see one shaped like a Pre?
    Lol. You just keep going with the crap jokes don't you?
    06-03-09 09:51 PM
    Yeah, pretty much there fat-a$$. Think about it, what's more amazing, a tatoo like a Pre, or a crap like a Pre?
    06-03-09 09:53 PM
    Yeah, pretty much there fat-a$$. Think about it, what's more amazing, a tatoo like a Pre, or a crap like a Pre?
    What about a tattoo of a crap? Ooooo, there's the winner
    06-03-09 10:00 PM
    What about a tattoo of a crap? Ooooo, there's the winner
    How about a small tattoo of some guy sitting on a toilet taking a dump and reaching for the TP - Only have the winner put it on his neck.

06-03-09 10:09 PM
    How about a small tattoo of some guy sitting on a toilet taking a dump and reaching for the TP - Only have the winner put it on his neck.

No, no I don't like that... Crappy idea
    06-03-09 10:13 PM
    Ish, hey, let me sqeeze out a couple more ideas.

06-03-09 10:25 PM
    If you eat a Blackberry piece by piece, you'll crap out a Pre.
    06-03-09 11:12 PM
    Woohoo, 94 posts of crap! Well, all but my Red Sox talk was crap! Give yourselves all a big pat on the back!

06-03-09 11:30 PM
    Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!
    06-03-09 11:38 PM
    Was that 94? I lost count around 70

06-04-09 06:03 AM
    You guys are TOO much!
    06-04-09 07:58 AM
    Well thank us, thank us very much!

06-04-09 08:02 AM
124 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD