So, who has downloaded Google Chrome? I did yesterday, and I'm loving it. It's much faster than Mozilla, and has some pretty cool features. Not to mention it's free.
    09-06-08 04:55 PM
    I just downloaded it today. I'm also lovin' it
    09-06-08 05:45 PM
    I didn't care for it, I only played with for half an hour and deleted it. Maybe I didn't give it a fair shake, resistant to change?
    09-06-08 05:51 PM
    I didn't care for it, I only played with for half an hour and deleted it. Maybe I didn't give it a fair shake, resistant to change?
    I played with it for 5 minutes, and I was sold. Hmmm.
    09-06-08 05:56 PM
    I have it, and I do like it. I find it abit buggy at times. I just downloaded the 3.0 update for firefox and I still like it to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-08 06:07 PM
    I played with it for 5 minutes, and I was sold. Hmmm.
    Exact same with me.

I have it, and I do like it. I find it abit buggy at times. I just downloaded the 3.0 update for firefox and I still like it to.

I haven't encountered any bugs thus far. I also d/l'd 3.0 2 days before the chrome and was pleased with it, but Google Chrome takes the cake, IMO.
    09-06-08 06:26 PM
    ive had it for a while and its great and fast too
    simple and easy to use
    i recommend chrome to everyone
    09-06-08 09:08 PM
    I love chrome it's super fast sometimes I think too fast!
    09-06-08 09:11 PM
    I've been pretty impressed with Chrome so far.
    09-06-08 09:33 PM
    I love chrome it's super fast sometimes I think too fast!
    Never too fast!
    09-06-08 09:42 PM
    O.K. I've been using it for the past hour or so, and it's growing on me a bit. It is a little speedier. But I don't think I like the tabs placement so much.
    09-06-08 09:46 PM
    O.K. I've been using it for the past hour or so, and it's growing on me a bit. It is a little speedier. But I don't think I like the tabs placement so much.
    yes the tabs placement is great and to know that you can download on one tab and search another

i have had about 8 tabs open and didn't slow down at all
    09-06-08 10:15 PM
    Look at that - it's growin' on you!
    09-06-08 10:18 PM
    haha. See it's not so bad. I really dig this browser.
    Also, I don't really mind the placement of the tabs. I do love the screenshot of visited sites and all, and the what the other poster said about multiple tabs, d/l'ing, etc. Very nice stuff from Google.
    09-06-08 10:21 PM
    I just downloaded it an hour ago and so far so good. I like the incognito mode.
    09-06-08 11:18 PM
    Downloaded Chrome yesterday. Like the minimalist design, love the speed at which it works. Could be converted from Mozilla!

09-06-08 11:33 PM
    Went it first came out (even before the link on the main page):

PC#1 - Windows XP / Fresh Build: Downloaded, installed, launched crashed. Re-installed, launched crashed.

PC#2 - Windows Vista: Downloaded, installed, launched crashed.

PC#3 - Windows XP / 1 Year old image: Downloaded, worked, finally.

Don't know what happened there, but I believe google has been updating this in the back-end (I'm pretty sure), do to the complaints of it crashing.

Been using it for a little while and the browsing seems a lot faster. Everything's in one place. I wonder what the folks on the Firefox team are thinking????
    09-07-08 09:20 AM
    I got it a few days ago, and am having trouble shaking FireFox... in time maybe... I wasn't digging it too much
    09-07-08 09:55 AM
    What is google chrome?
    09-07-08 11:19 AM
    It is a new browser offered by Google. Go to google.com and you will see a link to download. I suggest it, its new, fast, and very simple. I've used Mozilla for quite a while, even 3.0 but I'm not going back. Plus I have a new Google Chrome buddy..

09-07-08 11:42 AM
    I'm playing with it, I am a multiple site switching guy so I like that. I am trying to personalize it and I haven't quite got that down yet. I'll need to use it a while longer to make up my mind.

09-07-08 01:04 PM
    How is it compared to Safari Windows? I have been using Safari on my Vista machine and I am loving IT.
    09-07-08 01:05 PM
    can the incognito mode be set as default or do you have to open the new incognito window each time?
    09-07-08 01:06 PM
    I have been using it since first released and did pick up one or two bugs, I can't really complain as its beta, overall I am happy knowing when finally released it will be damn good

09-07-08 01:10 PM
    can the incognito mode be set as default or do you have to open the new incognito window each time?
    I believe you have to open a new window each time. Not positive, but I think so.
    09-07-08 02:09 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD