Is anyone using this browser? I love Google, but I don't know if I could ever switch from Firefox.
    02-22-09 07:44 PM
    I use it...seems fast and reliable to me. Give it a shot.
    02-22-09 10:00 PM
    my favorite. use it all day everyday.
    02-22-09 10:00 PM
    Is anyone using this browser? I love Google, but I don't know if I could ever switch from Firefox.

I love Firefox, I do know that I will NEVER use IE again. I have heard mixed reviews about Google Chrome so I think I may give it a shot.
    02-22-09 10:05 PM
    I used GC for a while but got rid of it for some reason... I honestly forget why.

I heard lotsa people are using FF these days. I'll have to check that out again as I havent used it in a few years.
    02-23-09 05:42 AM
    I use if for everything I can. There are some sites that will only work with IE, or require flash support that GC doesn't support yet.
    02-23-09 06:48 AM
    I liked the speed, but couldn't live with the poor privacy controls. Firefox takes a lot of beating. I'm stuck with ie at work and it's a painful experience...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 07:29 AM
    Firefox is my favorite browser. Even at work. Speaking of which, I better get to it.
    02-23-09 07:30 AM
    I like it very much ...
    its fast keeps all my tabs in order and if one thing gets a bug (one tab) does not effect any of the others
    02-23-09 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD