Today at 12:00 CST Google will be holding a press conference to announce the launch of the beta for their new browser, the Google Chrome. The official link is gears.google.com/chrome/ but it is not up and running yet. If you google: google chrome, you will find all the information on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-08 10:59 AM
    I'm very excited about this. Down with IE! I wish google would do a browser for BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-08 12:44 PM
    What's wrong with FF or Opera?
    09-02-08 01:46 PM
    I wasn't too impressed with opera at first. But once i started tinkering with it i started to like it. Now it's about all i use.
    09-02-08 04:48 PM
    ive got it . its light quick the screen is simple sp check pw memory google from the address bar right click googleing like ff it pretty nice so far i have had it too long
    09-02-08 09:01 PM
    IDK if I like it. I like the built in spell check of Firefox. Chrome doesn't have that.
    09-03-08 05:59 AM
    I think this was meant to be minimalistic. I really don't like
    it much. And I am not sure it will grow on me.
    09-03-08 06:08 AM
    Haven't seen anything about it that I really like enough to switch from Firefox.
    09-03-08 07:32 AM
    I just installed it and using it right now. So far so good. Only thing I've come across is the need to install a beta version of Java that Chrome needs. I'll be waiting on that one.
    09-03-08 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD