yep, been there. Ha ha yes, really got ugly in the end.
    11-14-13 01:06 PM
    yep, been there. Ha ha yes, really got ugly in the end.
    Yeah, it was bad. But, back to your earlier point, I don't think there's a need for the waiting room. When someone finds compatible radio files, there will be a new thread, and it'll shoot up to the top of the "Trending" threads list really quick.

I'm personally in a separate camp, hoping that there will be a new & improved leak, with a working radio file. I think the new OS is beautiful and has a ton of new features, but I've read some of the bug reporting threads, and it sounds buggy as hell!

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio and a bunch of bars from newer builds, too.)
    11-14-13 01:13 PM
    ...and, I don't know if you were in the last Waiting Room, but it did not end well. it got shutdown and a bunch of infractions were handed out.

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio and a bunch of bars from newer builds, too.)
    Ands bans. Don't forget bans lol

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    11-14-13 01:24 PM
    Ands bans. Don't forget bans lol

I didn't know people were banned. That's crazy.

Edit: I guess my infraction from that thread wasn't so bad and I feel like an ***** for trying to get an appeal for it.

Edit #2: I'm surprised that they edited that word... strange. it's definitely not vulgar.

11-14-13 01:34 PM
    Why do ppl get so mad? It's a software leak! Yet ppl have this high sense of entitlement that they are supposed to get this leak. There are way more serious things going on in the world that are actually worth getting your panties in a bunch over. I got the leak and installed on my q10! I love it, but I hate it because now I don't know if I should use my q10 or my z30, so yes I wish I had the leak for my z30, but just because I don't doesn't mean I'm going to ***** and complain, I'm just sitting back and waiting for it! If the date is now December, then so be it! Until then my z30 will not be used much. Maybe someone will leak it sooner, if so then bonus! But for God sake ppl, take a freaking chill pill! Maybe I'm way off with this post and things have died down, but unfortunately I do not have the luxury of reading anything but the last page of forum posts because nobody has yet to fix the cb10 app!

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 01:42 PM
    Why do ppl get so mad? It's a software leak! Yet ppl have this high sense of entitlement that they are supposed to get this leak. There are way more serious things going on in the world that are actually worth getting your panties in a bunch over. I got the leak and installed on my q10! I love it, but I hate it because now I don't know if I should use my q10 or my z30, so yes I wish I had the leak for my z30, but just because I don't doesn't mean I'm going to ***** and complain, I'm just sitting back and waiting for it! If the date is now December, then so be it! Until then my z30 will not be used much. Maybe someone will leak it sooner, if so then bonus! But for God sake ppl, take a freaking chill pill! Maybe I'm way off with this post and things have died down, but unfortunately I do not have the luxury of reading anything but the last page of forum posts because nobody has yet to fix the cb10 app!

Posted via CB10
    The thread is in the Rehab and Off Topic section for a reason. It's meant to be light humored. Don't know what's so hard to understand about that lol

11-14-13 01:44 PM
    The thread is in the Rehab and Off Topic section for a reason. It's meant to be light humored. Don't know what's so hard to understand about that lol

Lol idk either

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 01:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    We are basically just here having fun, and poking a little fun at the drama from the Leak Thread. We're hoping that the negativity won't spill over. Not complaining, at least not most of us. Just take any of the posts here with a grain of salt.
    11-14-13 01:57 PM
    10.2.1139 Spotted
    11-14-13 01:59 PM
    10.2.1139 Spotted
    Oh yeah? That's cool. I'd like something like that...

Edit: especially if that "something" was a 10.3 with zebra stripes. (get it?)
    11-14-13 02:02 PM
    Spotted but if (you know who) has to release it, it will remain just that: spotted (until we learn to be more loyal and adequate).
    11-14-13 02:08 PM
    A couple things here:
    1) one acronym can stand for several things. (we agreed with BerryLeaks that to stop confusion we will keep using the BL abbreviation).

2) only people that confuse BerryLicious and BerryLeaks is BerryLicio.us (Not true, we still have many BL fans)

3) BerryLicious use to do hybrids for legacy device ( we still do, and BB10 also)

4) BerryLeaks releases leaks not hybrids (except for Wu-Wei who does the ONLY BB10 Hybrids) (Exactly the point I am making, different type of team, apart from Wu so could be confusing)

As you can see if maybe BerryLicious did Leaks or BB10 hybrids there may be a way for BL to get confused between the two (As we do) . But, since they were hybrid builders for legacy devices the only confusion of the Acronym of BL is in the BerryLicio.us teams minds. (And the BerryLeaks team members that agreed to let us use the BL Abbreviation)

Hope this clears things up for the feeble minded. ( Like you. wind your head in)

Sent from my Mind Controlled BerryLeak Hybrid running 10.2.x.xxx while drunk (Sounds like you still are)
    [/QUOTE]

I understand that Ifraser need to respond to the points, while for Blackscorpion3, I think it will be refreshing to see Undbiter65's post: "The thread is in the Rehab and Off Topic section for a reason. It's meant to be light humored. Don't know what's so hard to understand about that lol".

*Note for SirJes: you sure that goodbye will be on Dec 1? LOL
    11-14-13 02:09 PM
    [/QUOTE]

I don't think he said what year on Dec 1...

11-14-13 02:13 PM

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio and a bunch of bars from newer builds, too.)[/QUOTE]

Hey if it's next year, consider yourself hella lucky lol, u got it a year and more in advance.

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz likes this.
    11-14-13 02:14 PM

Hey if it's next year, consider yourself hella lucky lol, u got it a year and more in advance.

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]

Wow.. I totally screwed up that quote, even over to your post.

11-14-13 02:15 PM
    Wow.. I totally screwed up that quote, even over to your post.

Lol I did to

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 02:19 PM
    @ifraser

I did not take a personal attack on you but to stoop to that level and say that I am feeble minded and to 'wind my head in' shows just how immature you are.
    This thread also shows the lack of respect and maturity that many members on this forum have for others.
    One reason LBFE is no longer releasing leaks here.
    I personally dnt blame BerryInsider for not releasing the rest if the autoloaders. Due to the ignorant comments and utter disrespect people have.

As far as this post goes. I have said my piece here...

Sent from my Mind Controlled BerryLeak Hybrid running 10.2.x.xxx while drunk
    11-14-13 05:04 PM
    Dang! Never noticed that the thread was closed down
    I shall go pop some popcorn, pour myself a sprite and go catch up on those 100 pages then

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 05:45 PM
    Except for those of us who have proven we are loyal and adequate. I received it in PM, but won't share as that was our agreement.

I wish I could receive a present. That would be pretty cool lol
    11-14-13 06:48 PM
    Wow. We suck. We're not even close to 30 pages. I'm disappointed.
    11-14-13 06:49 PM
    @ifraser

I did not take a personal attack on you but to stoop to that level and say that I am feeble minded and to 'wind my head in' shows just how immature you are.
    This thread also shows the lack of respect and maturity that many members on this forum have for others.
    One reason LBFE is no longer releasing leaks here.
    I personally dnt blame BerryInsider for not releasing the rest if the autoloaders. Due to the ignorant comments and utter disrespect people have.

As far as this post goes. I have said my piece here...

Sent from my Mind Controlled BerryLeak Hybrid running 10.2.x.xxx while drunk
    And I don't blame the people who were critical of BerryInsider. To be fair his OP was fairly condescending. Demanding "loyalty." He was rubbing in everyone's face he was to thank for the leak. And he was(sort of). But his attitude was a bit poor. At least it seemed that way to me. And to many others apparently, judging from the replies.

Something which I really like about the Leaks team is that they genuinely seem to want to help. And thanks to them for that. (I believe you're one of them. Not sure. I'm on the CB 10 app and it doesn't tell me. If you are, well thank you too).

11-14-13 07:02 PM
    Spotted :
    The Goodbye SirJes was promising for STL-2/3/4
    11-14-13 07:15 PM
    I'll upload the goodbye as soon as you all show you all are loyal and adequate enough.

Edit:Added one part of the goodbye.

Bye

Posted via CB10
    We're not worthy......

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 07:29 PM
    Thanks again to SirJes for the working radio files for STL-2/3/4's and the STA's! Like I said in that thread, you're my hero! (that made me think of Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.)

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.1.1055)
    macaroon9 likes this.
    11-14-13 07:45 PM
    SirJes! Thank you so much! I just got the OS without radio this morning, and when i got back from school, I saw you posted radios! SWEEEEEET. THIS IS PERFECT. Really Christmas come early.
    And I paid at starbucks with the app today, felt soooo good
    SirJes likes this.
    11-14-13 10:31 PM
110 ... 2345