BL

Posted via CB10
    ifraser likes this.
    11-14-13 09:48 AM
    I call Squircle Guy name so SG is mine.

My name here is in loco nomen so I call iln and ILN.

Real name has JM so I call that as well.

I agree to the what I just said.

Don't get confused because it is here on the Internet so it is fact.

Nuff said on that.

Edit:

Squircle of Trust Channel is mine so I call SoTC and whatever else I think of later.

Just say'n so it's all clear

Owner Squircle of Trust Channel | PIN 00120C87
    Derlitz and Undbiter65 like this.
    11-14-13 09:50 AM
    A couple things here:
    1) one acronym can stand for several things. (we agreed with BerryLeaks that to stop confusion we will keep using the BL abbreviation).

2) only people that confuse BerryLicious and BerryLeaks is BerryLicio.us (Not true, we still have many BL fans)

3) BerryLicious use to do hybrids for legacy device ( we still do, and BB10 also)

4) BerryLeaks releases leaks not hybrids (except for Wu-Wei who does the ONLY BB10 Hybrids) (Exactly the point I am making, different type of team, apart from Wu so could be confusing)

As you can see if maybe BerryLicious did Leaks or BB10 hybrids there may be a way for BL to get confused between the two (As we do) . But, since they were hybrid builders for legacy devices the only confusion of the Acronym of BL is in the BerryLicio.us teams minds. (And the BerryLeaks team members that agreed to let us use the BL Abbreviation)

Hope this clears things up for the feeble minded. ( Like you. wind your head in)

Sent from my Mind Controlled BerryLeak Hybrid running 10.2.x.xxx while drunk (Sounds like you still are)
    [/QUOTE]

And for you to highlight why an acronym/abbreviation is relevant to Berrylicious current state of irrelevance, is supposed to say what?

I like how all this energy can go into OS10, by so few people with so many comments in so many threads. It's a reminder of how unemployment and the lack of a life away from the keyboard, has increased the rate of cabin fever.

Where's Farouk when you need him??
    hamsterwheel and Blacklatino like this.
    11-14-13 09:58 AM
    I call IT and it just to avoid any confusion. This also includes "IT" and "it".

Have a nice day.

BlackBerry Z...my weapon of choice.
    11-14-13 10:04 AM
    I call IT and it just to avoid any confusion. This also includes "IT" and "it".

Have a nice day.

Better change your avatar to
    A Goodbye Thread For The Half 1055 Leak Thread-pennywise.jpg, then. That's what I always think of when I think "IT".

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio and a bunch of bars from newer builds, too.)
    11-14-13 10:06 AM
    Better change your avatar to
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pennywise.jpg 
Views:	497 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	220718, then. That's what I always think of when I think "IT".

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio and a bunch of bars from newer builds, too.)
    :'( childhood memories

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz likes this.
    11-14-13 10:11 AM
    I call Squircle Guy name so SG is mine.

My name here is in loco nomen so I call iln and ILN.

Real name has JM so I call that as well.

I agree to the what I just said.

Don't get confused because it is here on the Internet so it is fact.

Nuff said on that.

Edit:

Squircle of Trust Channel is mine so I call SoTC and whatever else I think of later.

Just say'n so it's all clear

Owner Squircle of Trust Channel | PIN 00120C87
    Tell 'em Loco!

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    11-14-13 10:16 AM
    ☻/ This is Bob, Copy And Paste Him on
    /▌every 1055 thread you see so he can
    / \ take over and return the old thread back.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 10:28 AM
    Only 3 pages... how sad... I guess no one wanted cookies.

We didn't want to do it without you
    11-14-13 10:46 AM
    We didn't want to do it without you
    Aww... thanks for that. feeling the CB love.

11-14-13 10:49 AM
    I'm so over this already...

WHERE IS THE GOODBYE??? I can't stop refreshing!!!
    Derlitz likes this.
    11-14-13 11:06 AM
    A couple things here:
    1) one acronym can stand for several things.
    2) only people that confuse BerryLicious and BerryLeaks is BerryLucious
    3) BerryLicious use to do hybrids for legacy device
    4) BerryLeaks releases leaks not hybrids (except for Wu-Wei who does the ONLY BB10 Hybrids)

As you can see if maybe BerryLicious did Leaks or BB10 hybrids there may be a way for BL to get confused between the two. But, since they were hybrid builders for legacy devices the only confusion of the Acronym of BL is in the BerryLicious teams minds.

Hope this clears things up for the feeble minded.

*sidenote: this is the worst thread to be posted on CB.....

Sent from my Mind Controlled BerryLeak Hybrid running 10.2.x.xxx while drunk
    LOL
    11-14-13 11:11 AM
    I don't want to go off topic but wtf goes with the name calling and the call of duty thing and the "thanks to BlackScorpion you are seeing this" etc etc. in the original leak thread? Its like a bloody nightmare.

OK on topic again: I am tired of the wait. SirJes, don't punish the entire community for grudges you hold against individuals. Whatever they may have done to you in the past, walk away and forget. Please release the final goodbye.
    Derlitz and Ruslan Botsyurko like this.
    11-14-13 11:20 AM
    I don't want to go off topic but wtf goes with the name calling and the call of duty thing and the "thanks to BlackScorpion you are seeing this" etc etc. in the original leak thread? Its like a bloody nightmare.

OK on topic again: I am tired of the wait. SirJes, don't punish the entire community for grudges you hold against individuals. Whatever they may have done to you in the past, walk away and forget. Please release the final goodbye.
    No! I've decided, December,

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 11:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    Except for those of us who have proven we are loyal and adequate. I received it in PM, but won't share as that was our agreement.

11-14-13 11:46 AM
    And for you to highlight why an acronym/abbreviation is relevant to Berrylicious current state of irrelevance, is supposed to say what?

I like how all this energy can go into OS10, by so few people with so many comments in so many threads. It's a reminder of how unemployment and the lack of a life away from the keyboard, has increased the rate of cabin fever.

Where's Farouk when you need him?? [/QUOTE]
    Hey now. Nothing wrong with being proud and uh....loyal. LOL. Anyway copyright that ish and move on.(jk) Not than big of an issue......especially since I was using it before either one.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 11-14-13 at 11:58 AM.
    11-14-13 11:47 AM

Posted via CB10
    December uno (we all have been instructed to learn Spanish)
    11-14-13 11:50 AM
    Lmso I was going to use french but I'm not that evil

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 12:11 PM

Where's Farouk when you need him??

Shhhhhh...don't mention "his" name or he may show up and ruin it for all of us.

Lol

Blacklatino likes this.
    11-14-13 12:26 PM
    but please don't use French. Remember we first will have to "learn to be more loyal and adequate"
    11-14-13 12:31 PM
    Is the original. 1055 thread shut down? All I asked was if berryinsider was Lbfe and like it was shut down,lol. Conspiracy theory all round.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    3hb78ftg and m1kr0 like this.
    11-14-13 12:31 PM
    Is the original. 1055 thread shut down? All I asked was if berryinsider was Lbfe and like it was shut down,lol. Conspiracy theory all round.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    It is shutdown. I doubt it is due to your comment, or any other single comment by itself. I think it just got way too out of hand for the mods to leave it open any longer. There was some bullying, for lack of a better term, back and forth between a few people, and just general negativity building up.

11-14-13 12:37 PM
    Yes, some bullying was going on- bit of an understatement though.
    Derlitz likes this.
    11-14-13 12:40 PM
    After the shutting down of the last thread, I contemplated starting a waiting room for the elusive 1055 radio. I discredited this however because the wounds are still too fresh. You know, some people may actually take years to recover from this sort of trauma.
    11-14-13 12:56 PM
    After the shutting down of the last thread, I contemplated starting a waiting room for the elusive 1055 radio. I discredited this however because the wounds are still too fresh. You know, some people may actually take years to recover from this sort of trauma.
    ...and, I don't know if you were in the last Waiting Room, but it did not end well. it got shutdown and a bunch of infractions were handed out.

m1kr0 likes this.
    11-14-13 01:00 PM
110 12345