I have to say that I will miss you but I need to take back some more of my own time. I love this community and I will be back at some point in the future, I am sure. This community has led me to the Passport which has changed my mobile life, undoubtedly. I sincerely thank you for that and all the other useful bits of information, news articles, and entertaining stories (and opinions) you provide.

With a very demanding job and an already hectic schedule, I need to pace myself with the amount of time I spend on my Passport - much of which has been on Crackberry. Yes, it is an addiction. With the productivity of the Passport in my hands, I need to enjoy the time that I save and spend a little more of it in the real world, as opposed to consuming content peered at through a screen. (A very beautiful screen!)

It's time to prove to myself that I really did get this device to "keep moving" and because I want "to save time, and not kill it." The Passport is such a joy to use that I find myself wanting to use it excessively - we all know that the battery can handle it and that there are no shortage of things that it can do. The time has come to let it cool off now. To treat my phone as an assistant to my life, not as a love affair tangled in it.

The Passport is the most complete and close-to-perfect device I could ever hope to own. It's time to use it in a more focused, and intentional way, in an effort to make my life feel that same sort of 'completeness' and not to distract from that goal. Thank you Passport. And thank you Crackberry Nation.

Signing off for now...

-TheBirdDog

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    11-07-14 11:15 AM
    I don't know what to say!?

Rest in peace?

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.908/Rogers Wireless
    11-07-14 11:20 AM
    See you tomorrow :-)

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 11:22 AM
    Umm.. this place just won't be the same without you?

LMAO

Posted via CB10
    sam81 likes this.
    11-07-14 11:27 AM
    Well this forum is called Crackberry for a reason.
    sam81 likes this.
    11-07-14 11:41 AM
    OP, you're just getting started, just barely getting a taste of what a true CrackBerry addiction feels like.

You won't want to miss all the 10.3.1 goodness that's coming, the announcements that are just ahead on the calendar.

You can stick with us, no one has to know. Why would your spouse, kids, friends, boss, etc. try to keep you from CrackBerry, as long as you're not really hurting them, right? If they truly cared about you, as much as CrackBerry cares about you, they'd let you be yourself. We love you OP, maybe we're the only ones that truly understand you.

Posted via CB10, now from a Z30
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-07-14 11:54 AM
    See you in a little bit...

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1154
    11-07-14 01:07 PM