Nice to see BlackBerry back in a big way with BB10, Z10, Q10 and whatever is to come in 2013 and beyond!

Love BlackBerry, CrackBerry, and the fans. Hate the forums. What are you people? What is this forum? Its ridiculous. If CrackBerry really cares about BlackBerry they will shut this sh*t down.

If you support BlackBerry, there are dozens of CrackBerry 'geniuses' at the ready to put you in your place. Call you out on every syllable of support. Despite the fact that EVERY OTHER WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET continuously destroys BlackBerry, often with misinformation, if not outright lies, 'we' are not allowed to be fans even here. If we offer praise we are blind. If we try to say that BlackBerry does something, anything, better than Android or iPhone we are stupid fanboys.

All I learned from the forum is there is no fun allowed, no happiness allowed, every other phone in existence is better in some way than every BlackBerry phone, and every other phone OS crushes BB10.

Some of you are kind, seem like normal people, but many of you are straight-up pathetic. I really wonder how bored I would have to be to patrol the forums looking for any sign of exuberance so that I could quickly crush it? Lol. Bye losers.
    agp101, ErinnM and kevinnugent like this.
    05-03-13 12:25 AM
    Bye x

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 12:40 AM
    Hahaha....really? You are leaving CB because of trolls? Ok....adios amigo.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 12:46 AM
    U mad bro?

Posted via CB10
    BerryWizard likes this.
    05-03-13 01:46 AM
    It would help if you were to talk about BlackBerry rather then spout misinformation about its competition

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 02:10 AM
    Nice to see BlackBerry back in a big way with BB10, Z10, Q10 and whatever is to come in 2013 and beyond!

Love BlackBerry, CrackBerry, and the fans. Hate the forums. What are you people? What is this forum? Its ridiculous. If CrackBerry really cares about BlackBerry they will shut this sh*t down.

If you support BlackBerry, there are dozens of CrackBerry 'geniuses' at the ready to put you in your place. Call you out on every syllable of support. Despite the fact that EVERY OTHER WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET continuously destroys BlackBerry, often with misinformation, if not outright lies, 'we' are not allowed to be fans even here. If we offer praise we are blind. If we try to say that BlackBerry does something, anything, better than Android or iPhone we are stupid fanboys.

All I learned from the forum is there is no fun allowed, no happiness allowed, every other phone in existence is better in some way than every BlackBerry phone, and every other phone OS crushes BB10.

Some of you are kind, seem like normal people, but many of you are straight-up pathetic. I really wonder how bored I would have to be to patrol the forums looking for any sign of exuberance so that I could quickly crush it? Lol. Bye losers.
    I think the main problem is, with almost every one of your posts, you have been insulting, abusive and aggressive.
    You seem unable to actually interact with other humans in a normal way.
    Got to love it when people feel they're important enough to start a thread to announce they're leaving.
    Tara mate, perhaps after some social skills classes you'll be back and we can all be excellent to each other. And party on.
    05-03-13 02:13 AM
    Anyway, enuff of this! I was first. *Growls happily*

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 02:15 AM
    No need to actually start your own thread about leaving. As if it looks as any of us care anyway
    05-03-13 02:21 AM
    The forums are what you make them. What it's got is people who know their stuff and point out misinformation. As it should be. If you come in demanding people respond to your post, especially when they're in an insulting tone, be ready for what you get.

The Ignore button helps you find Nirvana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 05-03-13 at 05:43 AM.
    3hb78ftg and pantlesspenguin like this.
    05-03-13 05:28 AM
    And yet you come on here to spout the same things you complain about, bored much?

Posted via CB10
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    05-03-13 05:42 AM
    theres good and bad everywhere...

not tryna make a smart comment but its true.. and u decide to stay and enjoy a community with the majority being lovely helpful people and a minority making life difficult, or you decide to go, and that absolutely fair enough..

i get re**tarded comments in response to some genuine questions or problems i have, which result in no help whatsoever... but the pros far outweigh the cons. I have one thread where the comments where non-helpful, and stupid... but the rest (and thats many threads) where i received help to resolve any issues i had.... most the people here r helpful. dont let bad comments or un-helpfulness represent the whole community... its certainly not the case.
    05-03-13 05:55 AM
    It's summer now, who needs a winter hat?
    mikeo007 and fahar like this.
    05-03-13 05:57 AM
    I remember some things as a kid. One time the kid up the street said that if he could not play quarterback he would take the ball and go home. OK. As if he had the only football in the world. Everyone is invited here but if you chose to leave, it will be empty handed.
    pantlesspenguin and 3hb78ftg like this.
    05-03-13 06:01 AM
    crackberry allow apple phone and android loving trolls because crackberry want the $$$ from all the clicks! moderator always SLOW to shut down blackberry hater trolls!

*more clicks on topics even filled with blackberry haters = more $$$
    05-03-13 06:03 AM
    Goodbye CrackBerry forums. It was nice knowing you....NOT!-3u83xc.jpg let us know how it works out
    05-03-13 06:25 AM
    crackberry allow apple phone and android loving trolls because crackberry want the $$$ from all the clicks! moderator always SLOW to shut down blackberry hater trolls!

*more clicks on topics even filled with blackberry haters = more $$$
    You cracked the code! This place is trying to make money. Shameful.
    05-03-13 06:27 AM
    You cracked the code! This place is trying to make money. Shameful.
    YEs! Especially when the 'rules' r farsa!
    05-03-13 06:33 AM
    Good riddance.
    05-03-13 06:43 AM
    Hang out in the rehab lounge. A lot less bs there

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    05-03-13 07:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    With OP's attitude I don't think he'll make the cut. Can you imagine him complaining to everyone in the 100K challenge because the thread has no meaning and is constantly visited by pantless people with febrezeness or whining on every post because he was banned by the person after him or even losing because his post wasn't last?

I say let him go...

Posted from the beyond...
    05-03-13 07:28 AM
    I remember some things as a kid. One time the kid up the street said that if he could not play quarterback he would take the ball and go home. OK. As if he had the only football in the world. Everyone is invited here but if you chose to leave, it will be empty handed.
    I remember that as a kid. It was always like "it's my ball so I make the rules".

I honestly think he/she may have not gotten some last night.

Posted from the beyond...
    Last edited by 3hb78ftg; 05-03-13 at 08:33 AM.
    05-03-13 07:29 AM
    straight-up pathetic. Lol. Bye losers.

Pot meet kettle.

On the plus side.... now you have time to read about all that stuff you think you know.

Posted via CB10
    darkehawke and mikeo007 like this.
    05-03-13 07:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    +1

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
    The Cat: Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
    Alice: How do you know I'm mad?
    The Cat: You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.
    bobauckland likes this.
    05-03-13 08:59 AM
    Meh I think he has a point somewhat. If you stand back and take a look at the forums, they can be very childish, even the senior "Genius" members. Of course there won't be any recognition of this for obvious reasons..

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 09:50 AM
    "Bye losers"?

Some parting advice:
    "A graceful taunt is worth a thousand insults."
    (Nizer)

At least you didn't call us poopypants. That would have really hurt.
    05-03-13 11:06 AM
28 12