Well I finally booked my ticket and will be going to italy a little less than a month from now. Just wondering for those that have been what are some must sees? Also any tips?

Another question is I plan on bringing my unlocked gsm phone. Can I buy a prepaid wind sim in the rome airport? Just in case I'm running late I think I should call the hostel.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 09:29 AM
    Well there are the obvious, Tower of Pisa, Venice, Rome, Sicily, Sistine Chapel.
    07-20-08 11:38 AM
    Oh and yeah just buy the prepaid sim over there and install it and you should be good to go.
    07-20-08 11:39 AM
    Thanks. I guess I should clarify though. Any great places to shop? Oh and what about the night life?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 12:20 AM
    If you can get to North Italy, be sure to check out the Schloss Neuschwanstein. It's an amazingly beautiful castle that Walt Disney designed Cinderella's castle after. It's like looking at a real life version of the cartoon.
    07-21-08 06:20 AM
    If you can get to North Italy, be sure to check out the Schloss Neuschwanstein. It's an amazingly beautiful castle that Walt Disney designed Cinderella's castle after. It's like looking at a real life version of the cartoon.
    Schloss Neuschwanstein is in Germany ... but a few hours north of Italy.

Hey ya gotta do Venice.

I lived in Vicenza for 3 years. Food, atmosphere EVERYTHING is great there!
    07-21-08 06:34 AM
    Schloss Neuschwanstein is in Germany ... but a few hours north of Italy.
    I could have sworn it was across the border when I went, but that was almost 10 years ago...
    07-21-08 06:42 AM
    eees ok....unless they moved it after you left....LMAO!!
    07-21-08 06:57 AM
    ooo, northeast Tuscany has Scarperia Castle - it's gorgeous

enjoy your trip!
    07-21-08 06:59 AM
    ooo, northeast Tuscany has Scarperia Castle - it's gorgeous

enjoy your trip!
    mzshey.... wish I would've seen it when I lived there. Maybe next time I travel south I'll visit!
    07-21-08 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD