07-02-08 09:36 PM
233 123 ...
tools
    sorry all you hockey fans out there...

your team's playoff hopes have one possible final outcome...you will lose along the way...or you will lose to the penguins!

there is no stopping them!

sorry...but golf is fun in the spring...get your clubs out...

go ahead and tell me how YOUR team is the one that will dominate the postseason...but when its all over... you will understand...

-db

HAHAHAHAHA!
    04-17-08 11:16 AM
    lol...i know my bruins are doomed, but at least we made it to the show this year...pens do look good though, rangers are starting to play like they should have been all year so watch out...
    04-17-08 01:21 PM
    we will let jersey soften them up a bit before going for the neck....

-db

montreal could be trouble...but not for a seven game series
    04-17-08 01:31 PM
    so am i to understand by the lack of responses that:

a. there are no hockey fans on crackberry (which i find hard to believe given the size of the canadaland contingent)

or :

b. you are buying what i am selling and you realize that your team has no shot against the kid and the flower...

hmmmmm...

so sad.

-db
    04-17-08 07:31 PM
    All day long I have been seeing this thread and thinking about a student in my class who used to write "Pen 15" on everything.
    04-17-08 09:50 PM
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo Pensssssssssssssssssss !!!!!
    04-17-08 09:51 PM
    hard not to route for sid the kid, but did anyone else see the smack down my B's put the Habs last night? that was 13 games in the making lol
    04-18-08 08:21 AM
    yeah they made price look human didnt they?

i woiuldnt mind if boston wins cause then we'd play them....

but only of course after going 7 games and a couple overtimes... just to make sure they are...ready...
    -db
    04-18-08 08:36 AM
    i like football
    04-18-08 09:06 AM
    so am i to understand by the lack of responses that:

a. there are no hockey fans on crackberry (which i find hard to believe given the size of the canadaland contingent)

or :

b. you are buying what i am selling and you realize that your team has no shot against the kid and the flower...

hmmmmm...

so sad.

-db
    Sorry, I was watching my 3 detroit red wings championship videos and reading about each of the 10 stanley cup championships over the wings history. Didn't notice you wrote anything. lol

Yes, you are a fan of a really good team. I'm pulling for them in the eastern conference. My allegiance is with the Wings.
    04-18-08 09:14 AM
    Yeah well training camp doesn't start for like three months ...

-db

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-08 09:15 AM
    Go Bruinsss

Pens are cool.....i guess.
    04-18-08 09:15 AM
    i wish it would start today. i can't stinkin wait. i love love love football.
    04-18-08 09:23 AM
    hal...you live in boston, im pretty sure that it's mandatory (comes with your boston resident package) that you are a bruins/red sox fan...cmon now
    04-18-08 10:56 AM
    you make a valid point. i do love those red sox...but the games are long and late and i get sleepy early lolol. so i'm a pretty big fan but you won't catch me chatting about every game. and hockey is too cold and crazy for me. i cant concentrate.
    04-18-08 11:13 AM
    come on now, it's been a rebuilding decade for the pens - about time they are doin the deed!

Go PENS!!!!
    04-18-08 01:17 PM
    and now the waiting begins...

eveybody else gets to soften each other up while we rest....

-db
    04-18-08 01:38 PM
    i have a hockey puck in my cube from when i randomly went to a NJ Devils game....i didnt even watch it. we stayed in the restaurant and got trashed the whole time and all of a sudden the game was over.
    04-18-08 01:41 PM
    in jersey?

-db

or at the garden?
    04-18-08 01:43 PM
    in jersey.... at the prudential center....vs Montreal.

i went to the game because my bff's sugar daddy on the side took us. he also took us to Disney in January...it's nice to reap the benefits of a sugar daddy without actually having one
    04-18-08 01:46 PM
    oooh the habs....

good game...

jealousss...

luv the habs baby... i had this awesome red habs hat with the big double C and H...

man this chick stole it...

i'm not one to hit a woman ever...but she needed a good kick in the c.u.next.tuesday...

-db
    04-18-08 01:52 PM
    i feel bad....we sat in our seats for two seconds....funny story tho....

when we were getting trashed in the restaurant my friend and i had to use the little girls room and while walking back to the table this guy jumps and does a front roll in front of us and goes sorry ladies i just fell for you....

soooooo cheesy....but we totally let him buy us a free drink....and then ditched him.
    04-18-08 01:57 PM
    god i used to hate girls who would play you for a drink and then take off...

-db
    04-18-08 02:00 PM
    hahaha...i hate you too db....

usually i demand to pay for my own drink....but when im that far gone and you use a terrible line on me...you better believe its gonna happen
    04-18-08 02:05 PM
    ouch.

i didn't mean you...

-db
    04-18-08 02:09 PM
233 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD