mine's already played a few rounds lol...looks like the pens and wing daddy...gonna be a good one daddy
    05-12-08 08:37 AM
    i want to learn how to play golf. i think i would make a good golfer wifey.
    05-12-08 08:42 AM
    here's the good news hal...you may have to do some shopping for the right golf apparell
    05-12-08 10:17 AM
    this is true. i don't own a single pair of khaki pants.... that could pose a problem...
    05-12-08 11:05 AM
    time to break out the credit card!!!
    05-12-08 02:35 PM
    just one more....just one...

then...bring on detroit....

-db
    05-14-08 05:55 AM
    DB...gonna be a great cup finals man...prob one of the best in a long time
    05-14-08 09:40 AM
    Take it from a wings fan. 4th game is the hardest to win in an nhl series.

Go red wings!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-08 09:21 AM
    Turco picked a good game to play his best at the Joe. Wings played really dumb for the last half. Hopefully franzen will be back for game six.

Interested in how the flyers will come out tomorrow night. Should be a good game.

05-17-08 04:34 PM
    i think they play 3 tomorrow...figures...i start work at 3....im ready for the pens and wings already....enough of the waiting...
    05-17-08 05:30 PM
    YEAH !!!

Stanley Cup FINALS !!!

LET'S GO PENS!

LET'S GO PENS!

Detroit....Dallas....whichever....

-db

05-19-08 12:25 PM
    fun fun fun....

I'd say 'let's go Wings' but after so many cup wins and president's trophies, we expect to be in this position. lol

Love the pens talent but defense and experience is going to win out. Pens will have their year (but it's not going to be in 08).

Wings in 6
    05-20-08 12:40 AM
    well...

i think its going to be an interesting night for sports in Detroit on saturday...

The Pistons at home...
    The Tigers at home...
    The Red Wings at home...

anyone wanna bet how many of those games sell out?

-db
    05-20-08 01:02 PM
    doubt the tigers will...last place? even the royals have a better record...pens 6, penguins D is not the same as it was at the beginning of the season, Hal Gill has provided some serious leadership on the blue line for them...i think their youthful inexperience will actually be a plus for them...but we'll see...def gonna be a good one!
    05-20-08 02:31 PM
    If I predict a sweep I think the hockey police would throw me under the jail.....

But I really don't see it going 6 or 7....

-db

05-20-08 03:58 PM
    Swear to Almighty G that every time I see this thread title I think it says, GO P E N I S !!!!!"

On point: Yeah, they are tearing it up.
    05-20-08 04:37 PM
    LOL
    get off his thread and quit hatin
    ewwww** funny but ewwwwww
    05-20-08 05:05 PM
    well...

i think its going to be an interesting night for sports in Detroit on saturday...

The Pistons at home...
    The Tigers at home...
    The Red Wings at home...

anyone wanna bet how many of those games sell out?

-db
    considering the records and situations, and considering that the Wings have sold out each playoff game this year, I'd say Pistons and Red Wings.
    05-21-08 10:58 AM
    doubt the tigers will...last place? even the royals have a better record...pens 6, penguins D is not the same as it was at the beginning of the season, Hal Gill has provided some serious leadership on the blue line for them...i think their youthful inexperience will actually be a plus for them...but we'll see...def gonna be a good one!
    glad to see so many Pens fans here. Wondering if you guys can name a player on their last cup teams not named Lemieux or Jagr. No cheating...lol

The Wings D is the best in the league. Their pairings on the blue line are going to give the pens fits.

Fleury needs to come up big. If he gives up more of his signature rebounds, he's gonna get shelled each game.

I love seeing osgood be the guy who's AGAIN getting no respect. He's been a monster this year. Tough as he was in 98 and smarter. The change to butterfly has really seemed to help him extend his great play into his mid 30s. Underrated but that's fine by me. He needs a 3rd cup win.
    05-21-08 11:09 AM
    Uh Daryl I can pretty much name EVERY pen from the last team that won the cup... Ron Francis. Kevin Stevens. Mark Recchi. Rick Tochett. ....

Icould go on...

Pens in 5

-db

05-21-08 02:19 PM
    Dude. Mellow out. It was a healthy, sport based ribbing. I'm trung to fuel the excitement A bit.

I may not have been talking about you either daddyear

Smile. Its the finals.

05-21-08 03:04 PM
    Everyone I'm running into is saying Pens in 6...hmm, time will tell...
    05-22-08 07:20 AM
    daryl...not sure if you're actually listening to the announcers during the game, but osgood (rightfully so) is getting huge props...the man is playing like a stud...not sure where you're going with that...ps, im a boston fan
    05-22-08 08:08 AM
    I have been listening. Watched every wings playoff game since 94.
    Osgood has been criticized quite a bit his whole career. Even this year, when he game in for hasek, Pierre Lecroix (think that's his name) was criticle of Chris. Guys on nhl network were too.

05-22-08 08:34 AM
    Sorry. Pierre McGuire. The little bald guy on the versus broadcasts.

Even today, there's a preview write up on espn that mentions osgoods disrespect.

I'm by no means handing the cup to the wings. As a fan, I'm very concerned about the pens offensive power. u will say that Detroit has more snarl than pittsburgh. Grind liners and kronwall will out muscle anybody from the pens bench. If it gets chippy, I'd take Drake, McCarty and maltby over any of the scrappers on the penguins roster.

05-22-08 10:11 AM
233 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD