GO jays. You done us proud.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 12:46 AM
    Why did they have to remember that they're a Toronto sports team?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 12:49 AM
    The Jays did really well tonight even though they lost to the KC Royals. They're a force to reckon next season!

To BB or not to BBBBBB...?
    10-24-15 12:53 AM
    The Jays are done. See you next season.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-24-15 01:15 AM
    Absolutely! Toews is definitely Canadian as are Keith, Seabrook, Bickel and most of the other Blackhawks. I'm not arguing that at all Mikey. Oh, and the fans here love them. However, they represent CHICAGO and the CUP resides in CHICAGO. It is my hope that it stays in Chicago for awhile. Sorry, I'm not into the Canada vs U.S. thing when it comes to the people of Canada and the U.S. I visit Canada often and love the country and it's people. Those of you Canucks that have an issue with us Americans .....well that's your problem, not mine.

By the way, I'm pulling for the Jays to win it all. As a White Sox fan ..yeah, I know they suck, but I'm no Royals fan!
    TECHNICALLY the cup lives in Toronto at the HHOF, and that's about as close as my Leafs will get to see it for a while

Posted via CB10
    shaleem likes this.
    10-24-15 08:56 AM
    Hell of a good season! Thanks Jays for the October entertainment .
    10-24-15 09:11 AM
    TECHNICALLY the cup lives in Toronto at the HHOF, and that's about as close as my Leafs will get to see it for a while

Posted via CB10
    Yes, it does. Believe it or not, the Leafs are my second favorite team. The only other hockey sweater I have is a Leafs sweater. Don't count them out yet. Long season.

10-24-15 10:17 AM
    Yes, it does. Believe it or not, the Leafs are my second favorite team. The only other hockey sweater I have is a Leafs sweater. Don't count them out yet. Long season.

I have counted them out this season, I don't expect them to be all that great. BUT from the few games they've played this season, I can already see so much improvement on the team! I mean hell they outshot Montreal by almost double last night, but or course there's no getting past Price

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 12:48 PM
    nice season Jays, now come back even stronger next season and win us the World Series. Please!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 07:22 PM

Leafs won't have a hope for a couple season but I fully expect them to be the first Canadian team to win the cup since the Habs. When they do, the celebration will be of epic proportions.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 07:24 PM
    Leafs won't have a hope for a couple season but I fully expect them to be the first Canadian team to win the cup since the Habs. When they do, the celebration will be of epic proportions.

Posted via CB10
    Look I need to make something crystal clear here. Juts cause we were all high five'n over the Jays during their run and post season there is something all of you need to understand. The Leafs still S*ck!

Canadian  вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    10-26-15 11:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    Bro, Habs are winning the cup this year.

Posted from my Canadian PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-27-15 10:22 AM
    Bro, Habs are winning the cup this year.

Posted from my Canadian PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    LOL that's a good one, but we all know they're gonna choke in the playoffs like every other year. They're gonna be the new Vancouver or San Jose

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 03:52 PM
    LOL that's a good one, but we all know they're gonna choke in the playoffs like every other year. They're gonna be the new Vancouver or San Jose

Posted via CB10
    I don't know. Price is capable of carrying the Habs. He's such a great goalie.

Carjackd likes this.
    10-27-15 09:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure where you would feel they have choked? It's not like they have had the talent to win it all over the last several years...what they have done is gel'd at the right time and made good run in the playoffs...but any true has fan or anyone who knows anything about hockey will certainly tell you they didn't choke. They never had all the pieces in the first place. I have to agree with Shaleem...with a hot goalie you never know what will happen. Look at Lake Placid...the USA won the whole damn thing with a hot Jim Craig in Goal. Whatever happened to Jim Craig? I think he played three games with Boston and that was the end of his NHL Career
    10-27-15 10:06 PM
    I'm not sure where you would feel they have choked? It's not like they have had the talent to win it all over the last several years...what they have done is gel'd at the right time and made good run in the playoffs...but any true has fan or anyone who knows anything about hockey will certainly tell you they didn't choke. They never had all the pieces in the first place. I have to agree with Shaleem...with a hot goalie you never know what will happen. Look at Lake Placid...the USA won the whole damn thing with a hot Jim Craig in Goal. Whatever happened to Jim Craig? I think he played three games with Boston and that was the end of his NHL Career
    FYI Vegas odds are 18:1 on the hubs winning it all
    10-27-15 10:06 PM
    I don't know. Price is capable of carrying the Habs. He's such a great goalie.

He absolutely capable of carrying the Habs, like he's been doing all season. But a goalie can only carry so far, and the habs don't have the offense to win it all

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 08:23 AM
    He absolutely capable of carrying the Habs, like he's been doing all season. But a goalie can only carry so far, and the habs don't have the offense to win it all

Posted via CB10
    Agreed with everything he said. Side note, I was at last night's Leafs vs Pens game, and we should of kept Kessel. This Leafs team is a complete embarrassment, no offense and goaltending is embarrassing. This fan base does NOT deserve this. Five year plan, who the fffff says it's even going to work.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 04:18 PM
    Agreed with everything he said. Side note, I was at last night's Leafs vs Pens game, and we should of kept Kessel. This Leafs team is a complete embarrassment, no offense and goaltending is embarrassing. This fan base does NOT deserve this. Five year plan, who the fffff says it's even going to work.

Posted via CB10
    I was embarrassed to be a Leafs fan that night, I can't believe those 'fans' had the balls to boo Kessel. They brought him in to score goals, and guess what, HE DID THAT!! He never had anything bad to say about the organization, while the management and media constantly threw him under the bus. It shows how badly the team needed him, cause right now we have no offense whatsoever

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 06:12 AM
    I was shocked people booed. Seemed to be coming from lower bowel as the real fans are in the upper deck. The best part of Sats game was the 10 million dollar scoreboard, it's a beauty.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 08:22 PM
    Kessel is a great player and the way the media handled him was and has been absolutely disgusting. I mean what in God's name does Simmons or even Feschuk know about his workout routines or nutrition habbits? Guy was brought in to score goals and he did that while not having first line talent on his line.

That being said the Leafs not doing a video tribute is a Lou policy the Devils didn't have one when Niedermayer returned either.
    11-03-15 09:15 PM
71 123