Who thinks Carey Price starts tonight ? Might be????? Would be big surprise.....

Posted via CB10
    05-29-14 03:30 PM
    Habs were never good enough to go to the finals. First round they beat a team that played like an OHL team and Bruins were bound to loose as lady luck came knocking. I believe the team from the west winds the cup again. Looking forward to next season when I hope my Leafs can finally make something happen. Long Live Leafs Nation

Posted via CB10
    Dirtymike14 likes this.
    05-30-14 06:46 AM
    Well it was a hell of a series, but I do believe the better team won. GO RANGERS!!!

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    05-30-14 01:27 PM
    There are far and away more Hab fans in the rest of Canada than any other home team. If we can only send 1 Canadian team to the playoffs the Habs simply are the best at winning all the marbles. We all know who are the Olympic class divers.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 08:12 PM
    HA you're funny, but everyone knows the Leafs have the biggest fan base of any hockey team in the world

Posted via CB10
    budsfan1970 likes this.
    05-30-14 10:57 PM
    There are far and away more Hab fans in the rest of Canada than any other home team. If we can only send 1 Canadian team to the playoffs the Habs simply are the best at winning all the marbles. We all know who are the Olympic class divers.

Posted via CB10
    They didn't win all the marbles though, they lost...

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 10:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    biggest fan base Habs lolololooololooolooL
    Funniest thing I have heard all day

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 11:59 AM
    Canadian fans go back and forth about who has the biggest fan base...while all the Canadian teams LOST in the Stanley Cup playoffs.

GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-31-14 05:12 PM
    Canadian fans go back and forth about who has the biggest fan base...while all the Canadian teams LOST in the Stanley Cup playoffs.

GO BLACKHAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fixed it for you, Jaydee

Posted via CrackBerry App
    05-31-14 05:38 PM

GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's fine, look at the superstars for every team in the playoffs and tell me what country they're from Nash, St.Louis...

Posted via CB10
    budsfan1970 likes this.
    05-31-14 06:20 PM

GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jaydee my dear, half of the NHL is Canadian players.

Posted via CB10
    shaleem likes this.
    06-01-14 01:19 PM
    jaydee my dear, half of the NHL is Canadian players.

Posted via CB10
    More than half.

JB

Posted from my brain to your screen via CBQ10
    shaleem likes this.
    06-01-14 01:20 PM
    That's fine, look at the superstars for every team in the playoffs and tell me what country they're from Nash, St.Louis...

Posted via CB10
    Don't forget who scored the only goal in game six was Moore who is Canadian ))

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 01:22 PM
    More than half.

JB

Posted from my brain to your screen via CBQ10
    Thanks for the clarification )

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 01:22 PM
    Go Leafs Go!! ???

Posted via CB10
    Dirtymike14 likes this.
    06-01-14 02:14 PM
    Let's go rangers in the finals!
    06-01-14 10:21 PM
    Go Leafs Go!! ???

Posted via CB10
    Go where exactly? By go you certainly don't mean, go for the cup, because you at least need to make it to the playoffs first.

BB Proud
    06-04-14 07:30 PM
    Go where exactly? By go you certainly don't mean, go for the cup, because you at least need to make it to the playoffs first.

BB Proud
    Go to the same place as the habs are right now

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 10:44 PM

BB Proud
    You need to put your teams playoff run in perspective. First round you played a team that played like an OHL team, second round you played a team that have been strong for a couple seasons now and we're bound to loose. Enough said. Go Leafs Go

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 01:37 PM
    You need to put your teams playoff run in perspective. First round you played a team that played like an OHL team, second round you played a team that have been strong for a couple seasons now and we're bound to loose. Enough said. Go Leafs Go

Posted via CB10
    This playoffs proved that their entire team was Carey Price, without him they lost, simple as that. Reminds me of that one playoff run with Halak...

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 07:09 PM
    They always seem to be an overrated team and I blame a lot of that on Habs fans. Leafs fans are just as passionate but we only get going if we make the playoffs, we have learned not to get excited after 40+ years of loosing (

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 08:58 PM
    Well, the city of Chicago is still in mourning.

Posted using my Z10
    06-06-14 10:47 PM
    Well, the city of Chicago is still in mourning.

Posted using my Z10
    at least you won the cup last year. In my opinion, nothing to mourn over.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 05:48 AM
    I forgot, you also won in a couple years ago. lol dang it's hard being a Leafs fan.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 05:49 AM
    The lost against the Rangers left a bitter taste in my mouth. I still believe that the Rangers are the inferior team. Heck, Tampa Bay (with a healthy Ben Bishop) and Boston were a better team than us. I would have accepted defeat much easily against them since they were a superior team

Tokarski played amazing for us but the lost of Price sucked off the wind of this team imo.

At the end of the day, we would be getting destroyed by one of the big boys in the Ouest. It's mind-boggling how strong the Kings and the Blackhawks are, I would have been grateful if we could have gone to game 5 against any of these two great teams.

It was a nice run, we have the right pieces for the future. It's just frustrating to have lost since It was a golden opportunity to get a "easy" access to the finals.