...come again?
    She's been spamming the entire forum.
    07-13-12 06:41 PM
    Do you actually use the blackberry.net address? In the five (5) years that I
    have been a BB user I have never bothered with that one. Any address I cannot
    see on a real computer is a non starter for me.
    I use it all the time, for instances where I wont need to go back to the reply,

I use it for Retail store survey's & flyers, since the flyer expires every week I don't need to keep it, IF there is something I really need to see on the PC I'll forward it on.
    I also used it on a business flyer when talking about being available when ever I was needed back in 2009 having BlackBerry displayed meant I was reachable, and would reply quickly, I soon learned I didn't want people knowing I had a BlackBerry, it was better people think I had some other smartphone of the time, the immediate expectation of reply was not there for other smartphones in 2009 as it was for BlackBerry. though I've gone off on a tangent, I would LOVE for RIM/My Carrier to give me 1GB of webmail storage, and offer me expansions on that as part of my Plan, but it isn't critical for all my emails to be archived.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    07-13-12 08:48 PM
    I've had my yahoo email address for about 14 years and will never change it.

However a few things do annoy me such as the fact that i cant sync my bb calender and yahoo calender which is a big issue for me. my old iphone did it no problem, my bb should do the same.

But i get unlimited storage with ymail, my.yahoo page is a great feature and i love the email icon on my bb

i have tried hotmail but they are just too behind the times now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    07-16-12 09:12 AM
    I have 2 gmail and 1 yahoo acct. I use 1 gmail acct for business, the other for everything else. The yahoo acct. is used for stuff that I don't want to give my main addy to. Yahoo has waaaaaayyyyyy to much spam and nonsense for me to use. I've been using gmail for years and love it.
    07-22-12 09:04 PM
    I have 2 gmail and 1 yahoo acct. I use 1 gmail acct for business, the other for everything else. The yahoo acct. is used for stuff that I don't want to give my main addy to. Yahoo has waaaaaayyyyyy to much spam and nonsense for me to use. I've been using gmail for years and love it.
    Why not train the spam filter by marking all of the spam, as spam? I did it and I never get any except the odd 1 or 2 in the inbox.
    07-22-12 09:34 PM
    Why not train the spam filter by marking all of the spam, as spam? I did it and I never get any except the odd 1 or 2 in the inbox.
    Well, back when I opened the yahoo acct, I didn't know anything about that and I stumbled across gmail and have never looked back. I am not very tech savvy, and even less so back then. I like to go with what is the simplest for me, but I'm learning.
    07-22-12 09:47 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD