Well, Samsung vowed to go after Apple if the iPhone 5 included LTE technology, and it looks like they stayed true to their word:

Samsung And HTC Already Taking Legal Action Against Apple With New iPhone 5 LTE | | DroidDog Android BlogDroidDog Android Blog

Right as Apple announces its new iPhone 5 (complete with LTE, and may I just say, finally!), HTC and Samsung have both announced that they will be taking immediate legal action against Apple. Both HTC and Samsung own patents for LTE, and since the new iPhone has LTE, they will be suing and hoping for a preliminary injunction.

While both have announced legal action, HTC is already on the ball. HTC has already presented their case to a US International Trade Commission Judge, so things are already on their way. Their patents have not been deemed invalid, and it seems that they wont be anytime soon. We have yet to hear about the validity of Samsungs patents though.

Well just have to wait and see how things go. Apple may very well be facing a preliminary injunction, and Im sure HTC and Samsung will use this to their advantage, like stopping future litigations. This might just end it all. But itll definitely be interesting to see the iPhone banned (even if I dont want it to be).
    This is really going to get interesting; will we see the iPhone 5 delayed in the US like the one that the Galaxy SIII faced, or even an outright ban?
    09-13-12 12:37 AM
    Well, Samsung vowed to go after Apple if the iPhone 5 included LTE technology, and it looks like they stayed true to their word:

Samsung And HTC Already Taking Legal Action Against Apple With New iPhone 5 LTE | | DroidDog Android BlogDroidDog Android Blog

This is really going to get interesting; will we see the iPhone 5 delayed in the US like the one that the Galaxy SIII faced, or even an outright ban?
    I hope apple will lose that one !!
    09-13-12 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD