01-27-09 09:53 AM
28 12
tools
    Those aliens were the ones who worked on the Storm... You know, the phone that ushered in the age of "software glitches being the new reality of making smartphones"

Yes, I blame aliens...

And that's why they needed a jumpstart... Canadian aliens who make buggy software. It all makes sense now...

I think they may have also needed a jumpstart because they were using a "green" spaceship... Warpdrive is very hard on the environment.
    01-26-09 11:18 PM
    ... Canadian aliens who make buggy software.
    Arent they called hosers??

claire
    Last edited by clairegrrl; 01-27-09 at 12:33 AM.
    01-27-09 12:30 AM
    no one will change without a scare tactic. ever. If anything, the fact that people are trying to debunk GW will more likely make people continue to polute more than they were before because now they think "oh some old guy on the internet said we cant hurt the planet so i guess its ok to pour motor oil into the sewers."
    Al Gore laughs at you while he's flying around in his PRIVATE JET.

Either way, don't pour motor oil down the sewers. In fact, don't pee or **** either - you're contaminating the water by doing this.

Global warming is a business - not a problem. If I had the political clout that Al Gore has I could tell you anything I wanted and I could find a "scientist" to back it up too.

Michael Moore is a fat load of crap - if anyone believes his "movies" / "documentaries" are truth, I'm also selling plots of land on the moon you might be interested in.
    01-27-09 09:53 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD