Here here!

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 04:17 AM
    Major shout out to pkcable for having someone send me their Social Scope invite.
    Good lookin' out. I owe him one!

Edit: And how rude of me to leave out the guy who gave me the invite. Shout to
    user markhunsaker. Thanks man!
    Last edited by forever29; 05-25-10 at 12:49 PM.
    05-25-10 12:44 PM
    i'd like to give praise to the Almighty One, without whom life would be...oh, wait, i'm not at the grammys...oh well...here's to KYWMM!!
    05-25-10 12:52 PM
    Yeah...except for the fact that he quit CBerry within the past year and made a big ol' tear filled statement about how he couldn't go on...my how time flies when you're driving while blind.
    I like Mike, but I can definitely see eye to eye with this post.
    05-25-10 01:26 PM
    i'd like to give praise to the Almighty One, without whom life would be...oh, wait, i'm not at the grammys...oh well...here's to KYWMM!!
    I'd like to give a shout out to KYWMM, too. I miss when he would help me "decorate" boring threads.

05-26-10 01:10 AM
    I'll shout out to xxtrrublexx.

She has a really cute smile in her Avatar:

05-26-10 09:57 AM
    I'll shout out to xxtrrublexx.

She has a really cute smile in her Avatar:

So you think we should have a......

05-26-10 09:59 AM
    So you think we should have a......

That brings back some memories... Back in what seems like another lifetime, I went to high school in SOCAL - and went to Disneyland for Grad Nite. There is nothing quite like several hundred sleep deprived high school seniors running amok at Disneyland all night. Anyhow more to the point is that there were two bands playing live that night, Shalimar (if anyone still remembers them) and Kool & The Gang. Kool & The Gang was set up on Tom Sawyer's island and had their music blasting all over the place. Everyone went nuts when they played Celebration...
    05-29-10 12:43 PM
    Just sending a quick shout out to LSG!
    05-29-10 12:47 PM
    Hahaha! It cracks me up that no one gives me shout outs.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-29-10 12:53 PM
    Well.....no one except for Amber, Ken, Nick, Marty, Ed, Brian, Steven, Mike and Jen.

05-29-10 12:58 PM
    05-29-10 01:22 PM
    05-29-10 01:25 PM
    05-29-10 01:30 PM
    05-29-10 01:38 PM

I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

05-29-10 01:49 PM
    Hmm. Shouting, screaming... Sure, I'll go with that.

05-29-10 04:51 PM
    While we're talking about shouting...

05-31-10 09:51 PM
    Well we can't talk about shouting without KISS.....

And if we are gonna shout, we might as well twist too...

05-31-10 10:39 PM
    Well.....no one except for Amber, Ken, Nick, Marty, Ed, Brian, Steven, Mike and Jen.

We are the only ones that matter anyways!
    06-01-10 06:34 AM
    Today's shout out goes to Amber, Ed, Steven, Nick, Mavis and Trader Joe's.
    Last edited by 12MaNy; 06-02-10 at 11:08 AM.
    06-02-10 11:03 AM
    Big hey to Jason (you've always been there my friend), Ambz (tomorrow's the day my BB baby), MF (*mutters unmentionables), panda (the photo you sent me today must be posted), Brian (TBL genius), aero (thank you for your service), Marty (I love you man), Mike (you old geezer), AG (my brother of another color), Branta (the executioner ), PK (grow up already, and BTW, the Flyers suck), CX (amazing father), Chrisy , Beast (my bro & his lovely wife Mila), Jef (my absentee bartender), the themers (Scott, MJ, lourdes, tqc and kris), monster (one awesome chick and breakfast cook), CW (the man and machine), Bill (so quiet off world), trucky (best thread maker evah), BL (hybrid man, hybrid brother), PC (the kid has it going on), kaka (one impressive young lady, who really has her head on straight), of course the woman I love and for some crazy reason loves me back Wonderful, and if I forgot you, I'm sorry, but I'm out of breath. Oh damn, prada (thanks for being so much more than you appear)

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

06-02-10 06:51 PM
    Oh for G_d sakes, my mind has gotten so feeble ! JeffH (I couldn't ask for a better partner on help threads, and real rocket scientist), Pete6 (the dude drives faster than me ), Mike N (a man I respect so much, and rarely go a day without talking to), JayDee (the pig Queen, you are a blast), and I'm still forgetting people

At CrackBerry, I bring good search to life.
    Click Here To Be Banned*If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

06-02-10 07:28 PM
    Big hey to Jason (you've always been there my friend), Ambz (tomorrow's the day my BB baby), MF (*mutters unmentionables), panda (the photo you sent me today must be posted), Brian (TBL genius), aero (thank you for your service), Marty (I love you man), Mike (you old geezer), AG (my brother of another color), Branta (the executioner ), PK (grow up already, and BTW, the Flyers suck), CX (amazing father), Chrisy , Beast (my bro & his lovely wife Mila), Jef (my absentee bartender), the themers (Scott, MJ, lourdes, tqc and kris), monster (one awesome chick and breakfast cook), CW (the man and machine), Bill (so quiet off world), trucky (best thread maker evah), BL (hybrid man, hybrid brother), PC (the kid has it going on), kaka (one impressive young lady, who really has her head on straight), of course the woman I love and for some crazy reason loves me back Wonderful, and if I forgot you, I'm sorry, but I'm out of breath. Oh damn, prada (thanks for being so much more than you appear)

aww thanks fluffy and which one? I forget which pics I show to people... Dang me gettin old
    06-04-10 03:11 AM
    aww thanks fluffy and which one? I forget which pics I show to people... Dang me gettin old
    !
    Just damn
    :::: runs for cover ::::

Last edited by BigBadWulf; 06-04-10 at 05:07 AM.
    06-04-10 04:56 AM
300 ... 9101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD