Folks,

This is a tribute thread for the rest of us! If you just want to give a shout out to a particular member, and NOT start an actual thread for them, this is the place. Feel free to start a tribute thread also (which we can close or delete at the request of the person it's a tribute to), BUT it should have a clever title (most done so far have) and be for an OT regular (noobs included).

Let me start us out giving a shout out to the new mods!!!! A big Philly style YO, youse is doing a GREAT JOB! (intentionally spoken in Philly slang) Can I get a big cheer for the new mods?
    05-11-09 11:41 AM
    I'd like to give a shout out to Jason(12many) and Mike(forever29)! Those two have been my first REAL friends from CB! Love those guys!
    05-11-09 11:57 AM
    I'll go ahead and shout out Mavis Fesselmeyer. She's funny and so adorable.

I'll also shout out forever29 (I'll always know him as POE). That guy is one of the main reasons I remain a CB member.

And last, but not least, bt. He is both Calvin AND Hobbes.
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 05-11-09 at 01:20 PM.
    05-11-09 12:28 PM
    I'll give a shot out to AG and CBK, what's up!
    05-11-09 12:30 PM
    I'll go ahead and shout out Mavis Fesselmeyer. She's funny and so adorable. I'll also shout out forever29 (I'll always know him as POE). That guy is one of the main reasons I remain a CB member.
    I will see your funny and adorable, and raise you a pudding cup Also has saved me numerous times when I was ready to chuck my phone against the wall.

shao128 for the shared appreciation of poutine
    05-11-09 12:40 PM
    These shoutouts are for folks who don't have dedicated threads:

Mavis Fesselmeyer. This woman should have a show. She's the "Tracey Ullman of Crackberry". No cattiness.

JoeShow31. Exudes love and happiness. Intelligent, and level-headed. He's just cool, and I would love to hang out with him, one day.

Hedone Hawker. Drop dead gorgeous (eyes you could swim in, like crystal clear, blue water...paradise), intelligent, talented, helpful and nice.

A�aric. A true "gentleman". Intelligent, patient and smooth...like velvet.
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 05-11-09 at 04:56 PM.
    05-11-09 01:01 PM
    My shoutouts go as follows:

thinkamp (Amber) - love me a blunt girl. Lucky for her she doesn't live close to me or else she won't ever want to be physical with any other guy

chrisy520 - Our lil Chrisy! What more can I say. Whenever a thread is getting out of hand, there's Chrisy setting me straight and being understandable and stuff. :0

S7ar Scr3am (Steven) - my fellow So Cal bro who shares my viewpoints on humpin' and dumpin'

CBK - You're the man bro. And a fellow liker of the great Clint Eastwood.

And of course I gotta shout out to freaken AG! Whenever I enter a thread and am ready to make a point, there's AG already making the point on behalf of all of us who don't have the guts to say it. Not to mention he's helped me quite a bit since I've started to become a mainstay on this site. Glad you're here brotha.

Other people that don't really come around the OT.

KB (formerly KareBare) - a helpful member on here who gives input on topics in the Bold forum even if they're topics that don't pertain to her particular interests about the devices. And doesn't get all upset like most people do when it comes to my viewpoints on women and marriage. No other like KB. And we still need to have a beer(s) with eachother so we can talk for hours and hours on sphagetti westerns and life itself. I get the feeling she could teach me a whole lot.

BT224 (Billy) - Very helpul member in the Bold forums who I wish got more recognition here on the site. Has helped me with a few problems and has taken the time to explain a few things to me through PM's. Glad you're here Billy!
    05-11-09 01:10 PM
    i want to give scandalex a shoutout.. she needs her own thread. always helpful and says whats on her mind. two great qualities!

..oh, and i want to add someone who doesnt really come around OT, but xliderider is the most helpful hawaiian here.. and a super cool guy.
    Last edited by SofaKingKev; 05-11-09 at 01:17 PM.
    05-11-09 01:11 PM
    My shout out goes to all my favorite fellow TBL'ers!!! You all know who you are i dont have to name ya.....i love you guys!!! especially since what ive been going thru, each and every one of you always expressed concern and were there for me!!!

BergerKing - just for the unselfish type of person he is. always willing to help.

AG - we could get a good game in the song thread cookin sometimes!! and of course, your wisdom here
    Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 05-11-09 at 01:19 PM.
    05-11-09 01:17 PM
    And of course, PK, a shout out to you for coming up with the clever titled threads
    05-11-09 01:20 PM
    I've got thread titles for several of these fine members, I'm working on LeX's thread right now. Gotta get the title right, she deserves a good one.

BTW, Shelli, thank you again, the young lady received the phone today, safe and sound, fully charged and ready to rock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 01:24 PM

BTW, Shelli, thank you again, the young lady received the phone today, safe and sound, fully charged and ready to rock.

that is great news BK!!! glad to hear of it!
    05-11-09 01:35 PM
    I've got thread titles for several of these fine members, I'm working on LeX's thread right now. Gotta get the title right, she deserves a good one.

and i know you come up with clever titles as well!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for Lex
    05-11-09 01:36 PM
    It's up now. Just posted it.

05-11-09 01:43 PM
    Amber (thinkamp): She's a doll!!!

John (bx2md): One of the first people I met here at CB. Like a brother from another mother.

David (benzworm): A truly gifted and likable human being. Benz is the s**t!

Mike (exelant): Just a down right nice person with a hint of wit and sarcasm to his personality. Good guy to chat with on BBM.

CBK: He seems to like me for some reason and that's pretty cool. Lol

Trey (PedroTheGoat): One of my original partners in crime in the Sprint forum.

Phil (Slingbox): A true smart-phone guru! This guy never ceases to amaze me with his tech knowledge.

Boe (bdizzle1982): Another one of my Sprint forum buddies. This kid cracks me up.

Ed (BigBadWolf): He's kinda crotchety, but he's funny and he sure knows what good beer is!

Brad (Back-Space, Fat @ss): Actually, I don't like him at all. He's just fun to insult because he gets all huffy-puffy and emo. J/K, Fat @ss is pretty cool for a northerner.

Shelli (ItsJustShelli, Pink): I like Pink because she's always so d*mn happy.

Weezy, Kanga and kakakasiBB: Don't know you lovely ladies that well, but you make "Off Topic" a fun place to be....Cheers.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 05-11-09 at 02:09 PM.
    05-11-09 02:07 PM
    TLynnSmith - More often than not, the voice of sanity.
    05-11-09 04:45 PM
    TLynnSmith - More often than not, the voice of sanity.
    A�aric, love, I meant to include you on my "Shout out" list, but I couldn't get the "symbol", between the two "a's"...so now I can. Thanks!
    05-11-09 04:48 PM
    shout out to cilantro and bbjess
    For introducing me to my bestest friend, ernesto and starting "WWSF" thread. That was a brilliant idea!!!

05-11-09 05:18 PM
    Big shout out to AG, who is awesome, as well as my new found friend p!nk (itsjustshelli) as well as the rest of my new friends over at TBL!

and all the other crazy cats that i speak to and run into!

05-11-09 05:41 PM
    Big shout out to AG, who is awesome, as well as my new found friend p!nk (itsjustshelli) as well as the rest of my new friends over at TBL!

and all the other crazy cats that i speak to and run into!

You know I got your back too!

05-11-09 05:43 PM
    All my very good friends at TBL!! You're all awesome!

05-11-09 06:03 PM
    All the TBLers The addiction within the addiction.

Cam (cnorton) because that's me

05-11-09 06:16 PM
    Shout out to shelli for being awesome .... even though I get nothing from noone else thought I touched more lifes then that
    Last edited by Coruptyed; 05-11-09 at 07:44 PM.
    05-11-09 07:35 PM
    shout out to cilantro and bbjess
    For introducing me to my bestest friend, ernesto and starting "WWSF" thread. That was a brilliant idea!!!

Shout out to Cereal for being a local girl and for (almost) getting a lunch together for 4 of us members and for sending me a random BBM message on occasion, just to keep me on my toes.

05-11-09 07:42 PM
    Shout out to shelli for being awesome .... even though I get nothing from noone else thought I touched more lifes then that
    Awww-thanks C! Your cool in my books too! I just didn't name everyone when I posted my TBL shout out they all know who they are!!!

05-11-09 07:46 PM
300 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD