(Sorry for the lame links, I only recently picked up a BlackBerry but wanted to get this word out to as many people as possible.)

I've been blessed with a lot of things in my life. (A Sprint Pearl from most recent memory). Unfortunately the same can't be said for all people.

I am a CrackBerry user and a volunteer at Give Kids the World. Give Kids The World is a nonprofit organization that exists only to fulfill the wishes of all children with life-threatening illnesses and their families from around the world to experience a memorable, joyful, cost-free visit to the Central Florida attractions, and to enjoy the magic of Give Kids The World Village for as long as there is a need.

That need is an ever growing one as the Village is looking to fund an expansion in order to continue to meet that need. I'm not asking anyone to donate, just presenting the opportunity as every bit helps. My free time is spent volunteering, as it is remarkably fulfilling to be a part of this special week for these amazing children.

h**p://www.gktw.org/ [Give Kids the World's website]
    My avatar is of Ms. Merry, she is the Minnie Mouse of Give Kids the World. Her husband is Mayor Clayton, who is the mayor of the village.
    h**p://www.firstgiving.com/mbarnwell/ [Where you can go to donate]

A lot of information exists on that fund raising page about an upcoming event of ours and I would appreciate it greatly if you took a second to check it out. Even if you aren't interested in donating yourself, maybe someone you know is, please pass this along as this Village's mission is one of great importance to me. It all adds up.

Thank you for your time,
    Michael Barnwell
    Last edited by MBarnwell; 10-01-08 at 09:40 PM.
    10-01-08 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD