1. Blackberrys.turn.me.on's Avatar
    I need girls to be friends with n talk on bbm
    15-25

    306A6D73

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 05:46 PM
  2. Blackberrys.turn.me.on's Avatar
    Not in a lesbian way just to clarify

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 05:54 PM
  3. mattsican's Avatar
    Wouldn't 18-25 be more safe?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 05:57 PM
  4. Blackberrys.turn.me.on's Avatar
    I'm just lookin for friends. I'm only 19. I have lots of young friends

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 05:59 PM
  5. mattsican's Avatar
    Oh. Well I'm 26 and M so I'm disqualified overall

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 06:01 PM
  6. roeod4's Avatar
    Not in a lesbian way just to clarify

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL

    When I read the thread title I thought this was going in a completely different direction.


    You may have more luck in the PIN exchange though.
    03-31-09 06:06 PM
  7. bx2md's Avatar
    LOL

    When I read the thread title I thought this was going in a completely different direction.


    You may have more luck in the PIN exchange though.
    it made me peek in ...hahahaha
    03-31-09 09:31 PM
  8. underarmourfool's Avatar
    ....Whoops....24/male nevermind....

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 11:37 AM
  9. syb0rg's Avatar
    wow.... i think pinsharing might me the place you want to go....
    04-01-09 11:41 AM
  10. 12MaNy's Avatar
    I bet 95% of the people that check out this thread are male.
    04-01-09 02:36 PM
  11. wnm's Avatar
    I bet 95% of the people that check out this thread are male.
    I can't help it. I was born this way.
    04-01-09 03:26 PM
  12. roeod4's Avatar
    I bet 95% of the people that check out this thread are male.
    Well, most people think I am female. Does that put me in the 95% or the other 5%?
    04-01-09 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD