Man I am really hungry right now and I was wondering...What are you eating right now?...or what awsome thing have you eaten today?
    Last edited by Pyrus; 07-24-10 at 03:53 PM.
    07-23-10 11:18 PM
    Just had a pan-seared ahi sandwich and fries.

Yeah, top that.
    07-24-10 03:51 AM
    agreed ~~~~~
    07-25-10 10:28 PM
    I had homemade pineapple pork, with amazing steamed wild rice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-10 12:17 AM
    For lunch I had Lobster and steak grilled to perfection.
    07-26-10 01:03 PM
    wow you guys are som rich mofos all ive had today was day old pizza
    07-27-10 05:38 PM
    Grilled blacken Salmon and Tuna. Grilled veggies and peaches.

07-27-10 05:47 PM
    Not quite as yummy as midbrew's but broiled tilapia with "tuscan parmesan" au gratin potatoes (and a small amount of veggies)

07-27-10 06:38 PM
    This morning i ate a Tim Horton's "B.E.L.T. with bacon on an everything toasted begal", of course washed it down with a XL dbl dbl....

it's a canadian thing....
    07-28-10 11:22 AM
    Argh! Been on the run all morning, already starving, and now I see this...stomach so empty, I'm tasting spinal fluid.

Wherever I go, I want the entire menu!

07-28-10 11:39 AM
    Just had awesome leftover pizza from The Upper Crust.......Italian Sausage and Banana Peppers......Tasty!!!
    07-28-10 01:12 PM
    The Cheesecake Factory...an order of Buffalo Chicken Tenders with a side of fries followed with a slice of key lime cheesecake!

07-28-10 01:26 PM
    ...followed by some blood thinner......
    07-28-10 01:52 PM
    today i had an Italian BMT form subway with Jalapenos lettus tomato pickle peper jack cheese and southwest chipotle sauce
    07-28-10 06:04 PM
    This morning i ate a Tim Horton's "B.E.L.T. with bacon on an everything toasted begal", of course washed it down with a XL dbl dbl....

it's a canadian thing....
    Would love to try tim hortons, I hear nothing but good about them. Alas, I live in Chicago.

07-28-10 07:47 PM
    Would love to try tim hortons, I hear nothing but good about them. Alas, I live in Chicago.

yea but we have hotdogs and pizza so its ok...speaking of hot dogs have you ever eaten at the weiner circle....for thos of you not from here its a hotdog place here in Chicago thats open real late look it up on youtube its crazy you can go in and just cuss out the person behind the counter and they will just cuss back its alot more interesting and fun then it sounds for anyone who hasnt been there if your ever in chicago check it out...especialy at night
    07-28-10 08:27 PM
    Ramen Noodle-Brick.

07-28-10 10:57 PM
    Wood Plank grilled ribeyes, grilled veggies, and again grilled peaches.

07-29-10 09:28 AM
    Wood Plank grilled ribeyes, grilled veggies, and again grilled peaches.

Ok, just step away from the grill! LOL. That looks good, but its just too pretty for a Texas BBQ. Ya need some serious smoke coming from some wood/charcoal and some serious Texas Beef sizzling on there, juices dripping. God, I'm making myself hungry. Hahaha

Last edited by CJH315; 07-29-10 at 04:57 PM.
    07-29-10 10:08 AM
    i just had somthing amazeing from my home country elotes in a cup^_^ for those of you who dont know what it is its corn thats been boiled on the cob and then its cut off the cob freash when orderd and put into a cup along with mayo lemmon and lime juice and mexican spices it and salt and butter to top it all off...dont knock it till you tried it my abuela use to cahse me with it because it thought it looked gross and it really does but its amazeing
    07-31-10 09:55 PM
    Sounds yummy! I forgot to take a picture but I was making "hamburger wraps" (although I used ground turkey). What it is you take ground beef or turkey, place it on a sheet of foil, add potatoes, carrots onions, etc (I tried adding mushrooms this time), wrap it tightly in three or four more sheets of foil, then cook it down in the coals of you campfire. We are going camping today and this is one of our favorite campimg meals, since you can make it before you go. The only bad thing is having to sit and smell it cook, sice it does take about 45-60 minutes, depending on how much meat, size of potatoes, etc.

08-03-10 10:47 AM
    Dang, I thought this was a thread about Tracy Morgan on the Howard Stern Show...
    08-03-10 02:50 PM
    today i had spaghetti and wine marinated steak
    08-11-10 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD