3hb78ftg likes this.
    02-15-13 09:42 PM
    Do you Know how to hide the Keyboard One Handed On The Go?
    uuhhhhhh...flip your wrist and turn the phone over...
    Lendo, BergerKing, CDM76 and 2 others like this.
    02-15-13 09:44 PM
    I was gonna say put the display to sleep :P
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-15-13 09:46 PM
    LOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOL

Clearly the OP forgot to take his meds. Better make better use of your so called 'special' one handed technique to create a memo reminding you to take YOUR MEDS!
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-15-13 09:46 PM
    I wish to provide the Info but I have been unable to get the attention of those I mentioned.

Tonight I tried to make a Video with my Playbook in one hand and the Z10 in the other but I can't see the phone while filming My HD camera is at the house I at my apartment.
    You might want to make up your mind about this first...
    02-15-13 09:47 PM
    HTC?

Mr. Big.
    HTC in this case = Hospital for Transient Crackpots

Or, "ET phone home"
    02-15-13 09:50 PM
    I wish to provide the Info but I have been unable to get the attention of those I mentioned.

Tonight I tried to make a Video with my Playbook in one hand and the Z10 in the other but I can't see the phone while filming My HD camera is at the house I at my apartment.
    Yes, completely ignore where I openly welcomed you to make your videos and advised you we'd post them if they were top notch and good quality and Kevin's post stating the same. So passionate.. to prove your point you skipped over that open door... I love it. You win teh internet tonight, good sir. <3. Seriously though, if you think my reply was bad. Maybe you should settle down a bit and read it again. I love your enthusiasm but my post was in no way meant to offend you -- quite the opposite actually. Build bridges, don't burn them.
    oh oh Bla1ze...now you did it. Now White9900 is going to criticize you for misspelling the.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-15-13 09:54 PM
    Wow I got an infraction for calling someone a fool and you can get away with calling me an a$$hole you must be another of Crackberry Kev's elite warriors amazing!

So then it must be ok so long as I use dollar signs to call Crackberry Kev, Bla1ze, Simon, and Adam a$$holes lets see.

Crackberry Kev, Bla1ze, Simon, and Adam you are all a$$holes you lie you hide from the truth and you cover your real intentions.
    Oh, I'm sure I will receive an infraction. But that's ok with me. I'm just calling it like it is.
    CDM76 and TEMPURmental like this.
    02-15-13 09:57 PM
    OP, sorry you're mad and all, but you brought this on yourself. You had a chance to do something big, and instead you chose to act in a childish manner. Also, not sure who you think you're contacting that will have any sort of effect on the situation. Do you really think you're the first person to ever be mad at Kevin, Bla1ze, or Adam? Also, just because you received an infraction for improper behavior doesn't mean others didn't as well. So you're better off just knocking off this foolishness before you make things worse for yourself.

Regarding your thread being renamed and moved, you agreed to that when you signed up. It's in the posting guidelines:
    [warn]THE ADMINISTRATORS AND MODERATORS OF CRACKBERRY.COM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MOVE, REMOVE, EDIT, CLOSE THREADS/POSTS OR BAN MEMBERS (HAVE POSTING PRIVILEGES REVOKED) WHO BREACH THESE RULES OR TERMS OF USE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING OR EXPLANATION.[/warn]
    02-15-13 09:57 PM
    Wow I got an infraction for calling someone a fool and you can get away with calling me an a$$hole you must be another of Crackberry Kev's elite warriors amazing!

So then it must be ok so long as I use dollar signs to call Crackberry Kev, Bla1ze, Simon, and Adam a$$holes lets see.

Crackberry Kev, Bla1ze, Simon, and Adam you are all a$$holes you lie you hide from the truth and you cover your real intentions.
    just leave the forums and the site. that will teach them. to never have you post again will show us all!!
    BergerKing and sleepngbear like this.
    02-15-13 09:59 PM
    [QUOTE=dannyd86;7988599]You realize your Contacting them right now right? You got Kevin attention. There always lurking the forums. As so am I. Not once have I cone across one of your threads correcting a mistake.

Start with this. "Corrections for BB10 keyboard blog Post"

Your coming off as pretty crazy right now lol

I agree with you 100% and for someone who states
    Kev, I am a very busy man...
    he has a lot of time to be writing all of this when it should have been spent creating a constructive thread as to the "correct" way to do things. In the mean time he needs to relax and do some yoga or something. woooooooo saaaaaaaaaa woooooooo saaaaaaaaaa breathe in, breathe out.
    BergerKing and h20work like this.
    02-15-13 10:01 PM
    Crackberry Kev, Bla1ze, Simon, and Adam I have reported my recent experience with your site Crackberry.com to Blackberry HQ as I am no longer willing to be subjected to your brand of internet bulling by you and your Crackberry Clowns.

Nearly 6000 visits and 200 replies bulling me about the fact that I dare to comment about the poor quality of some recent News Video's on a thread called No One Seems To Care How Accurate Crackberrys Blackberry Z10 News And Tips Are Anymore Not Even KeV! which had its name changed by Crackberry to Gingerbread man redux and moved it to the rehab and Off Topic lounge from the Blackberry Z10 lounge!
    Watch your tone... Internet bullying can get serious at times, and I am offended that you would accuse extremely professional bloggers of bullying when you QUITE CLEARLY are giving people cause to get defensive. It was not the bloggers bullying you, but it was other posters responding to your extremist and negatively tainted posts with the distaste and derision they deserved.
    Point 1... The forums are for helpful people... keep it that way and be helpful, not accusatory.
    Point 2... There is not "one optimum way" to use a device. There are multiple ways to complete various tasks... Blackberries are PROGRAMMED that way.
    Point 3... Try to be the bigger person and look beyond the negativity and simply post something positive.

I am a youth counselor and take accusations of bullying (in general) very seriously. Had to deal with too many suicide attempts (and successes) to have some arrogant internet s**t belittle those that have been truly mistreated.

Get over yourself, please and move on.

I had to skip through most pages just because this irritated me. Thought it would be fun, but you, White9900, ticked me off. I'm not bullying, I'm not being a meanie head. Grow up.
    02-15-13 10:02 PM
    The next email will go to a certain individual at HTC a calling in a favour.

Crackberry Kev you wanna play ball I am up for it anytime but in the BIG BAD WORLD not this silly little forum!
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    02-15-13 10:03 PM
    Kev loves HTC remember Barcalona Kev?

Yeah that is a good friend of mine, just fired him off an email to ask him to take a look at how you are acting up in your little playground.

As it was he who originally told me the story of how you reacted when he pointed out once you were wrong.

Seems like you left an impression with him too, the phrase two tongues and one ear having been suggested glad to see I am not the only one that has noticed.

As I said Crackberry Kev you and your clowns wanna play lets do it in the big bad world not this silly little playground!
    02-15-13 10:04 PM
    White9900, you helped me discuss cases for my Z10 and you did help by posting pictures of your White Z10...So I thank you for that (something it sounds you aren't getting much of in this thread).

That being said...I skipped 8 pages, but can get the idea of this thread, and I think you need to just let this go. Kev, Adam, Bla1ze and everyone else is running on very limited time trying to get all the information possible out to the masses. One thing to remember is that as they are posting these threads and articles, you may have DIFFERENT ways to use the phone, but they are stating what may be the most commonly used way to use it...they can not spend a day on every little tiny feature that OS provides...and that is where they rely on the forums to help build upon the basics that they have stated...so if you do not agree with their posts, then kindly add helpful tips and hints to that thread, or create a new thread and continue to provide more wonderful ways to use the OS!

I am sure Kevin gets thousands of personal messages every single day, and he can not reply and comment on all of them (if he did, he wouldn't have time to even post these threads and articles you are getting so angry over). Also, just to mention this that you definitely are not the only person in CrackBerry Nation that knows all the other ways to use the OS, and nor are you the only one who uses the OS the way you seem to think is the only way to use it! There are other ways to use it, thats why there are options to long press, click the button, click back button, drag back...the list goes on with numerous ways to use the OS and that is what helps people tailor the experience to themselves, rather than being told what to do like iOS. If you have beneficial tips...post them in the threads and don't complain and argue that the CrackBerry Leaders are not replying to you...I have had ideas that I have messaged to Kevin and just like you, no response...it is an idea I thought was a great idea and others thought so to based on a thread I started...but thats were we differ, I didn't complain that he didn't reply, instead I started a thread stating my idea, and got responses about my idea in the thread...

You need to back off of all the CrackBerry Leaders, do not expect them to contact you always, or ever...they are doing their job by posting news, quick hints and tips, and various other things. We in the forums can expand on the news and rumours and tips and tricks. That is what the forums is for.

Hope you don't get ripped on too much more, but also I hope you don't continue to call people A$$holes and threaten people which you have done by saying "Crackberry Kev you wanna play ball I am up for it anytime but in the BIG BAD WORLD not this silly little forum!" that is a threat and definitely goes against the entire integrity of these threads. The threads are a social forum to share knowledge to the users of CrackBerry BY the users of CrackBerry...so share your knowledge and don't complain when you get ignored.
    02-15-13 10:05 PM
    Yes, completely ignore where I openly welcomed you to make your videos and advised you we'd post them if they were top notch and good quality and Kevin's post stating the same. So passionate.. to prove your point you skipped over that open door... I love it. You win teh internet tonight, good sir. <3. Seriously though, if you think my reply was bad. Maybe you should settle down a bit and read it again. I love your enthusiasm but my post was in no way meant to offend you -- quite the opposite actually. Build bridges, don't burn them.
    Your statement "not much of a threat" should be reworded if you are trying to build bridges!

Bla1ze if I were to use my resources to make a video about the Blackberry Z10 Blackberry would probably buy it from me, you obviously didn't read my thread on Dr Dre earphones, as if you had of you would of had an insight into my experience and area of expertise.

Thanks For Opening A Door That Was Never Closed!
    WOW...you should have been the one to do the BB10 launch.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-15-13 10:09 PM
    Watch your tone... Internet bullying can get serious at times, and I am offended that you would accuse extremely professional bloggers of bullying when you QUITE CLEARLY are giving people cause to get defensive. It was not the bloggers bullying you, but it was other posters responding to your extremist and negatively tainted posts with the distaste and derision they deserved.
    Point 1... The forums are for helpful people... keep it that way and be helpful, not accusatory.
    Point 2... There is not "one optimum way" to use a device. There are multiple ways to complete various tasks... Blackberries are PROGRAMMED that way.
    Point 3... Try to be the bigger person and look beyond the negativity and simply post something positive.

I am a youth counselor and take accusations of bullying (in general) very seriously. Had to deal with too many suicide attempts (and successes) to have some arrogant internet s**t belittle those that have been truly mistreated.

Get over yourself, please and move on.

I had to skip through most pages just because this irritated me. Thought it would be fun, but you, White9900, ticked me off. I'm not bullying, I'm not being a meanie head. Grow up.
    If you are not bulling me then you have nothing concern yourself with!
    02-15-13 10:10 PM
    Thank you for your humility.

I have had enough of this kind of bullying, I am just stating a fact that in here It is his rules but in the world outside of here which comprises 99.9999999999999999999 of the real world I pack an mighty punch and would be willing to roll with the him anytime.
    nappp likes this.
    02-15-13 10:19 PM
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. If only for a couple laughs...

02-15-13 10:19 PM
    If you are not bulling me then you have nothing concern yourself with!
    If you are so livid that you can't post a coherent sentence, then you need to step back and think.
    Last few posts you've made seem more like bullying by calling out people and threatening them, their careers and their safety.

Again, grow up, please.

Mods, I can't believe you haven't closed this thread yet. Please and thank you.
    02-15-13 10:22 PM

Nice technique. Might post a video for the more obtuse to use.
    Lendo and sleepngbear like this.
    02-15-13 10:25 PM
    02-15-13 11:29 PM
247 ... 8910