Place butter dish on toaster oven near end of toast cycle. Butter will be all warm and easily spreadable.
    This facilitates one-handed buttering, which is how cows intend for you to butter.

Then with other hand, wave hello out window to passersby or hide your Z10's keyboard.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10

While eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, what is the optimum way to avoid a gob of peanut butter and bread and jelly on the roof of your mouth when you take a sip of milk????
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 02-15-13 at 11:45 AM.
    Ninja_Frog likes this.
    02-15-13 11:34 AM
    What is the optimum way to avoid a gob of peanut butter and bread and jelly on the roof of your mouth when you take a sip of milk????
    I'm too tired from laughing (plus from reading this thread instead of sleeping) to come up with anything witty. For at least a few more minutes.

02-15-13 11:37 AM
    I'm too tired from laughing (plus from reading this thread instead of sleeping) to come up with anything witty. For at least a few more minutes.

mmm....zwazzz ozzzaeyyyy......i gozzz thhimmm........<gulp>
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    02-15-13 11:41 AM
    Make a video or GTFO

(tits or gtfo) ... seriously..don't type it, show us. If you're too busy, don't post here and use the time you spit text into a forum into making a video.
    02-15-13 11:43 AM
    What, um, what the **** did I just read? Did this thread really happen? Seriously? It's like a different part of crackberry has leaked out of some deep dark hole that it normally hides in and wants to take the hilarity of the word 'crack' in 'crackberry' and make it literal.

I'm actually not sure if I'm dreaming right now. Is there a rainbow outside my window filled with multicolored horses?

At one point while I was reading this I grabbed my eye balls and removed them from the sockets because I didn't believe that I was actually reading. My face hurts. My hands feel funny. Sometimes when I think about puppies I get sad because I don't have a puppy.

When I was 12 I went to this day camp in the summer, it was pretty good. This one day, the group of friends that I hung out with and myself didn't want to participate in swimming. There was this really large rock near the pool, we all sat around it and used smaller rocks to hit the larger rock. At some point I placed my hand on the larger rock, it was my left hand, and the kid beside me smashed a rock down and it landed on my 4th finger. All I remember was blood. I remember walking to the nurses station, and lots of blood. I'm pretty sure I was crying too. Anyways, to make a long story short, I eventually lost that nail, but it has since grown back.

02-15-13 11:48 AM
    Busy day at work and here us my entertainment for the trip home lol.

I dint even know there was a manual, I'm a man I don't read them lol I know best

02-15-13 11:49 AM
    I pretty sure some of the things mr white things he "discovered" have existed on touch screens for years, all the way back to the Storm days in fact!
    02-15-13 11:50 AM
    I pretty sure some of the things mr white things he "discovered" have existed on touch screens for years, all the way back to the Storm days in fact!
    I am fairly certain you won't be in ANY of OP's instructional videos with that type of attitude...
    TgeekB, Elite1 and jesse_h like this.
    02-15-13 11:51 AM
    I think Mr White9900 secretly wants a job at Crackberry. Maybe Kev could hook him up with some janitorial duties. @White1999, Start your own Blackberry Site dude! If you build it the Crazies will come
    Last edited by geoffsdad; 02-15-13 at 04:54 PM.
    02-15-13 11:53 AM
    I can't believe Kev and Blaize are stonewalling a potential Sundance winner.
    jesse_h likes this.
    02-15-13 12:00 PM
    While eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, what is the optimum way to avoid a gob of peanut butter and bread and jelly on the roof of your mouth when you take a sip of milk????
    It's pretty much the same technique you'd use for eating a gingerbread man.
    erodenero and pantlesspenguin like this.
    02-15-13 12:06 PM
    If BlackBerry wanted us to do things one way....they wouldn't make the other ways.
    It is really that simple.
    The power of this device is the ability to do something in many different ways. We all work differently
    02-15-13 12:08 PM
    I can't believe Kev and Blaize are stonewalling a potential Sundance winner.
    Not enough love in the world for this post.

Nothing like a new device launch to bring out the cray cray...
    02-15-13 12:23 PM
    Crackberry should come up with a new Forum Title, CrackBerry Troll. And set up a three strike policy. In this case, White9900 would have 1 strike for starting this thread
    02-15-13 12:25 PM
    Am I the only one that remembers the exchange between white9900 and Kevin back when Kevin showed the first pic of the London? I actually popped popcorn for that thread. Anyway I'm sure Kevin and Bla1ze remember and this is why they probably won't respond to this thread lol.

I for one don't own a Z - 10 but I cannot wait for these how to videos lol
    kstock and MADBRADNYC like this.
    02-15-13 12:50 PM
    The long press menus were shown by BlackBerry on the Dev Alpha - check out their demonstration videos. I knew about it and I don't even own a Z10 yet. Some people's children...
    02-15-13 12:55 PM
    Who knows, if you're as good as you say, maybe you'll end up writing on the homepage. That's how Adam and Bla1ze both ended up there. It all started with them kicking **** in the forums, being helpful and sharing their knowledge.
    I've always wondered how does one become part of the elite Crackberry fam....looks like I need to step my game up!

I wish I could multiple like this!

I was just going to say this. Thank you. I will be using this in my daily life.

If I have time I will make a video and post the results for people to critique.
    I suggest shortening it to "don't Dub-99 it" (but spell it W99)

aw man, White9900 stopped posting....
    02-15-13 12:59 PM
    This thread is proof that you should not take yourself off the meds your doctor says you need.
    Took the words right out of my mouth

Sounds like somebody needs a battery pull or hard reset
    02-15-13 12:59 PM
    All I know is that I'll never be able to look at a white 9900/30 the same way ever again . . .

WTS: White 9900 . . . functional but in somewhat unstable condition
    02-15-13 01:06 PM
    Wut? Am I in the interwebz? Lulz.
    02-15-13 01:07 PM
    You know… I read a bunch of White9900’s comments on a Crackberry article the other day… and I respectfully, totally, and completely disagree with everything he has said… there are multiple ways to do everything in this OS, to insist one is right over another is just asinine… plain and simple, if someone stood over my shoulder and insisted my gestures were wrong, although they ACCOMPLISH THE EXACT SAME THING… well I don’t think I need to finish that sentence…
    02-15-13 01:12 PM
    Between this thread, the anti gingerbread cookie bread, the mysterious 500 days, and the dude who spends all his days quoting manuals and blackberry.com knowledge base papers and thanking people for coming to CB and buying a Z10, this has become quite an entertaining place.

I haven't gotten in a fight in days!!!!I bet Branta and PK forgot all about me!!!!
    02-15-13 01:14 PM
    Between this thread, the anti gingerbread cookie bread, the mysterious 500 days, and the dude who spends all his days quoting manuals and blackberry.com knowledge base papers and thanking people for coming to CB and buying a Z10, this has become quite an entertaining place.

I haven't gotten in a fight in days!!!!I bet Branta and PK forgot all about me!!!!
    Remember the boring days when BB10 was still just a distant hope? Ahh, those were the good times.
    02-15-13 01:27 PM
    Remember the boring days when BB10 was still just a distant hope? Ahh, those were the good times.

OMG remember when the 9700 came out?!!?!? I was going CRAZY wanting that phone......

aaaaaaawwwwww........memories.....misty colour faded memories of the way we were.......
    02-15-13 01:29 PM

Maybe mr white9900 needs a little gingerbread in his life
    02-15-13 01:29 PM
247 ... 45678 ...