Don't make me post a video on correct use of punctuation and capitalization! I'll do it!
    I totally will!

(Psych! I totally won't. Shhhh... don't tell anyone. )

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-15-13 09:25 AM
    For someone as "busy" as you are, you sure seem to have a lot of time to ramble incoherently.
    battery, revtech and ppeters914 like this.
    02-15-13 09:32 AM
    Finally D Mac you have more than helpful!

You have proven my entire point thank you thank you!!

Go to page 36 of the guide the you just posted this is the link
    http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...-10.0.0-en.pdf#

Crackberry Founders, Time,Lords, Geniuses, Masters, and Addicts please read!

It says clearly "To open the Keyboard, tap a text field or swipe UP from the bottom of the screen WITH TWO FINGERS.

Touch And Hold (Space Bar) To Close The Keyboard. NO MENTION OF SWIPE A DOWN WITH TWO FINGERS LIKE SIMON SAGE IS DOING IN HIS VIDEOS AND THE REASON IS CLEAR TO ONE AND ALL IF YOU PUT HEADPHONES ON, ALL THE KEYBOARD SWIPES THAT ARE DONE CORRECTLY ARE SILENT.

SO BLA1ZE THERE IS AN OPTIMUM WAY TO USE THE BACKBERRY OS 10 ITS IN THE MANUAL BUT YOU LIKE MANY OTHERS HAVE NOT READ IT! I WORKED IT OUT BECAUSE I HAD EARPHONES ON.

I WAS TRYING TO SHARE MY FIND BUT COULD NOT FIND ANY SOURCE MATERIAL UNTIL D MAC FOUND THE MANUAL.

OK NOW THAT IS PROVEN I HAVE WORKED A WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF REGARDING CONTEXTUAL ACTION MENUS WHICH IF YOU LOOK ON PAGE 54 AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IT SAYS 1."IN THE BLACKBERRY HUB TOUCH AND HOLD A MESSAGE" 2."TAP ICON" THE ICON IS ON THE RIGHT CONTEXTUAL MENU I POSTED ABOUT YESTERDAY.

ALL ITEMS IN THE HUB (TEXT, CALLS, EMAIL, BBM, NOTIFICATIONS AND FACEBOOK ETC.) PRODUCE A CONTEXUAL ACTION MENU!

THERE YOU HAVE THIS IS WHAT I WORKED INTUITIVLY AND WAS TRYING TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL!

THANK YOU D MAC FOR THE MANUAL AND YES I DID READ IT!
    LOUD NOISES!

I LOVE LAMP!

BRICK KILLED A GUY!

BAXTER ATE A WHOLE WHEEL OF CHEESE!

Nothing like a new device launch to bring out the cray cray...
    02-15-13 09:34 AM
    I envision several readers directing 1 finger gestures towards this thread right now... Keep practicing people!

In other news, this thread makes me happy.

jfguay2 and MADBRADNYC like this.
    02-15-13 09:40 AM
    THE BAD MAN PUNTED BAXTER!

I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!

Nothing like a new device launch to bring out the cray cray...
    battery likes this.
    02-15-13 09:41 AM
    This totally feels like a Fringe event.
    We need Olivia, Peter and Walter to sort this out.

dragonx6, rav813 and lherch like this.
    02-15-13 09:41 AM
    Haha mine too.

As soon as I read this OP all I could think of was this

Dear Kev, I wrote but you still ain't callin
    I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
    I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
    There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin
    Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'Em

Haha haha that was ******* priceless I was thinking the exact same thing.

I've been watching this thread since it started and wanted to post and tell this guy to chill and stop throwing a temper tantrum but I figured there would be enough to people doing that, but your post made me laugh so hard that I had to log in and let you know.

Oh yeah to the op, you sound like my wife, "If you don't know what you did I'm not going to tell You"

Quit acting like a child and grow up. If you are "Too Busy" to post a video or even a thread showing people how to maximize their productivity (notice I didn't say "Use the phone properly") then why do you have all this time to sit here, ***** about not being contacted directly and respond to every post in this thread.

There are 1000 ways to skin an onion, and everyone has what works for them.

My wife has smaller hands than I do, thus she holds the phone differently than I do and uses it differently. I can't go yell at her that she's doing it wrong.

If we all did things the exact same then we would never come up with ways to improve and innovate, and we'd still be using our startac flip phones.

Don't bother taking time from your "Busy Schedule" to reply to me, I'm a very busy guy too and I've already taken too much time out of my day to post this, and won't be wasting anymore time bantering with you when there are many more productive ways to use my time.

Bottom line, you may very well have some knowledge to share. Take a deep breath, have a beer or smoke a bowl, do what you need to do to chill out, and become a proper helping member of this community.
    02-15-13 09:43 AM
    Wow i read the OP first post and i must say what is this guy talking about, he claims there was misleading info on how to best utilize the Z10 in which crackberry had not posted about, but hey so what he found out something new to put into tips and reviews, great go do that and leave us all alone as many of us have already figured out what the OP has done figuring out the phone from day one i have figured it out and i only have had it since this past Tuesday Feb 12, 2013.
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    02-15-13 09:49 AM
    This is one for the books! There now should be an expression like "Are you pulling a "White9900"??
    I was just going to say this. Thank you. I will be using this in my daily life.

If I have time I will make a video and post the results for people to critique.

02-15-13 09:56 AM
    Sorry but (off topic), this thread is hilarious . This (and many other reasons) is what keeps me coming back to this website everyday hahaha.
    02-15-13 09:57 AM
    Allow me to use some basic math here. There are approximately 20 articles posted on CrackBerry each day. Each one has around 100 comments (at least). That's 2000 comments per day. In terms of forum threads, there seems to be a new thread around every minute (so 1440 threads per day) each with an average of let's say 20 replies (or 28800 replies per day in total). So you're already up to over 30000 things to read (which probably average 100-200 words each) every day, and that's not including PMs, email, twitter, and so on. Now, do you really think that Kevin and Adam and Bla1ze read all of those 3000000 words each day when that isn't even their job? Their actual job is to write articles. Even if they do read everything, would you be able to read through millions of words and find the <0.01% of stuff that's actually worth noting?
    bbmtna and Michelle Haag like this.
    02-15-13 10:08 AM
    Allow me to use some basic math here. There are approximately 20 articles posted on CrackBerry each day. Each one has around 100 comments (at least). That's 2000 comments per day. In terms of forum threads, there seems to be a new thread around every minute (so 1440 threads per day) each with an average of let's say 20 replies (or 28800 replies per day in total). So you're already up to over 30000 things to read (which probably average 100-200 words each) every day, and that's not including PMs, email, twitter, and so on. Now, do you really think that Kevin and Adam and Bla1ze read all of those 3000000 words each day when that isn't even their job? Their actual job is to write articles. Even if they do read everything, would you be able to read through millions of words and find the <0.01% of stuff that's actually worth noting?
    You make too much sense for a troll like White9900.
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-15-13 10:12 AM
    [QUOTE=Snazy;7988922]As soon as I read this OP all I could think of was this

Dear Kev, I wrote but you still ain't callin
    I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
    I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
    There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin
    Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em

Sir Snazy I tip my hat to you!
    02-15-13 10:14 AM
    Wow i read the OP first post and i must say what is this guy talking about, he claims there was misleading info on how to best utilize the Z10 in which crackberry had not posted about, but hey so what he found out something new to put into tips and reviews, great go do that and leave us all alone as many of us have already figured out what the OP has done figuring out the phone from day one i have figured it out and i only have had it since this past Tuesday Feb 12, 2013.
    There are not enough periods in the sentence!!!!
    02-15-13 10:26 AM
    All I see here is a guy that comes off as a pretentious ******, starving for attention and potentially off his meds. Maybe you can teach us the proper way to wipe our bums too...!?

02-15-13 10:28 AM
    White9900 = Troll of the year
    02-15-13 10:30 AM
    On a side note...wow is all I can say. I'm glad I read all 5 pages of this so now I can use my Z10 in the way it was optimized to be used. I just have to make sure I'm always walking and only using one hand...because thats what its optimized for??? Correct?? That's the point crazy is trying to make...right? I cant sit down and use two fingers to bring up the keyboard.....I need to use one hand. Oh...the laughter I got from this. To each his own my friend. What works for you may not work for someone else but all that matters is the end result is the same. Isn't it great to have an OS that gives you options on how to accomplish a task? Why get so worked up over it? Embrace it. Share your insights and move on. There are much bigger issues to worry about in life....and a phone isn't one of them.
    02-15-13 10:35 AM
    Wow this thread was at 1 last night, 5 just 8 hours later! Good read!

ubizmo likes this.
    02-15-13 10:35 AM
    When my Z10 finally arrives in my hands here in the US I'm going to find perfect ways to use it with only my toes and make sure to make accusatory posts about the lack of toe shortcuts being shared on Crackberry.

Lower 10 Digits the Only BlackBerry Way to Go
    02-15-13 10:53 AM
    He's certified and y'all certified for giving him attention
    UKCatFan3 likes this.
    02-15-13 11:14 AM
    This totally feels like a Fringe event.
    We need Olivia, Peter and Walter to sort this out.
    I was at Safeway here in downtown Vancouver in December and John Noble (aka Walter Bishop) was there shopping too. One of best TV characters in past decade.

Hey did everyone know you can double-tap space bar to get a period and start a new sentence? Whoa.
    Mind = blown

02-15-13 11:16 AM
    no no no ! its a pill a day, keeps the highs and lows away!

and do you have the proper way to butter my toast? i may be doing it wrong. Do i scrape the butter off the top of the stick or just cut a piece from the end? thank you o master of all your conquests. i personally think this post was a way to take up some time before the next big rpg game came out.
    02-15-13 11:21 AM
    Maybe you can teach us the proper way to wipe our bums too...!?
    Ok reading through the Z10 manual, I'm not seeing the gesture for this.
    Where's the OP when you need him?!?

02-15-13 11:22 AM
    OK, all I know is that someone owes me half a bottle of Mountain Dew, a way to get rid of Mountain Dew in my sinus cavity, a new keyboard, and a new monitor.....

Who's paying up?????

hehehehehehehehehe........the drama and self importance......
    02-15-13 11:28 AM
    and do you have the proper way to butter my toast? i may be doing it wrong. Do i scrape the butter off the top of the stick or just cut a piece from the end? thank you o master of all your conquests.
    Place butter dish on toaster oven near end of toast cycle. Butter will be all warm and easily spreadable.
    This facilitates one-handed buttering, which is how cows intend for you to butter.

Then with other hand, wave hello out window to passersby or hide your Z10's keyboard.

02-15-13 11:29 AM
247 ... 34567 ...