Look! I found official get started video from Blackberry on youtube! Judging from the low views I guess they are not easy to find but they are helpful. Weird how they didn't break it out to just a Z10/Q10 page though.

BlackBerry Help - YouTube
    02-15-13 03:12 AM
    Demos says There are many many threads here from people posting tips and tricks they discovered. That is what a rational person does when they want to help.

I posted them yesterday I got asked to do screen shots etc. I refused at first suggesting Kev should do a video all went by no reply so I put up a couple of screen shots could not do anymore because of the personal information that is on my phone.

Which is still the case even if I had my camera with me I am not going to film my details of emails texts and contacts for the whole world to see that is why I wanted to get one of the team to read the info and make a video.

But instead all I get is dumb insults!

The facts are the same I discovered a whole bunch of interesting stuff tried to share it got nowhere and I am being given News Articles to watch and read that are poorly researched and not completely accurate give that to the US of A and see how you get on.

To end this saga I will say this, A Reliable Source Will Always Be Trusted By Reliable Sources! That is what I would like Crackberry to be for me for you and for Blackberry.
    greenberry666 likes this.
    02-15-13 03:19 AM
    Wow this brightened up my cold British morning lol

Any body else think we have a stalker just wanting to contact semi famous (in BlackBerry world) people lol.

Next thing we know he will kick off that BlackBerry won't listen either lol

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Haha mine too.

Dude, use the force and calm down.
    Woopie YOU have found YOUR favourite way of navigating etc.
    Ooh I found something helpful, I know u will go on and on and on about it, then stomp my feet when the owners of the site don't pay me enough attention.

As soon as I read this OP all I could think of was this

Dear Kev, I wrote but you still ain't callin
    I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
    I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
    There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin
    Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em

Chill, you got your platform, your voice is heard, now stop trying to be #1 helper on CB and do that video you keep promising us all.

02-15-13 03:32 AM
    Suddenly today I know everything X while everyone else knows nothing. yesterday nobody knew nothing! If all these Founders, Masters, and Addicts already knew all there was to know about Contextual Action Menu's,Long-Presses Long-Date-Presses Overflow-Bars Keyboard manipulation in in Text, Email,and Contacts why is it that mine is the only thread on Crackberry regarding these matters and why am I the only one trying to get the accurate info to other Blackberry Z10 owners?
    Cos quite simply, you ARE the best!

Elite1 likes this.
    02-15-13 03:34 AM

I posted them yesterday I got asked to do screen shots etc. I refused at first suggesting Kev should do a video all went by no reply so I put up a couple of screen shots could not do anymore because of the personal information that is on my phone.

Which is still the case even if I had my camera with me I am not going to film my details of emails texts and contacts for the whole world to see that is why I wanted to get one of the team to read the info and make a video.

But instead all I get is dumb insults!
    It's not hard to populate your hub with a few spoof emails and notifications for the sake of a demo.
    You did say you were going to make a video, so why say things you are not willing to do.

As for the insults. You threw enough of them out there a few were bound to come back at you.

bbmtna likes this.
    02-15-13 03:38 AM
    kevinnugent says It sounds like you have a lot of good stuff to contribute. And don't forget there are literally thousands of posts each day. It would be hard for anyone to read them all. Deep breaths and count to 10.

Thank you Kevin I know it is hard to read 1000's of posts I have been burning the midnight oil for several days now trying get keep ahead of game myself.

I noticed about 3 days ago I was for the first time making more progress on my Z10 without Crackberry than with them this concerned me so I took a deeper look into how and why it was obvious to me that the writing of News Articles was more important than their content.hence the errors.

I want real New Articles on the Blackberry Z10 I search the forums daily they have changed so much since last year very little real information in them so you rely much more on the Crackberry News articles when they are not fully reliable you start looking elsewhere which I have been doing a lot more of this week.
    02-15-13 03:47 AM
    BTW here is the official Z10 user guide that has pretty well all the info the the OP thinks he is the only one that knew: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...-10.0.0-en.pdf
    scorepion and battery like this.
    02-15-13 03:48 AM
    These thread and the OP, thank you! You made my day!
    ROTFL... no really, literally ROTFL
    02-15-13 03:49 AM
    Is that MISS CRACKBERRY replying?
    This is getting interesting...
    Keep em coming, guys...

Entertaining facts... Need to get myself ready before our turn to have the Z10 launch.
    Attached Thumbnails Gingerbread Man, redux-popcorn.jpg  
    rexxenex likes this.
    02-15-13 03:53 AM
    D Mac your point is?

You can read?
    02-15-13 03:53 AM
    D Mac your point is?

You can read?
    My point is I was being helpful and you are Not.
    02-15-13 03:57 AM
    Fail thread.

OP: Any reason you couldnt have sent one of them a PM rather than starting this stupid thread? Your attempts at grabbing attention were successful in both getting attention and making you look ridiculous.

Further evidence that an IQ test should be required to set up a crackberry account.
    02-15-13 04:24 AM
    I simply love this forum... that's why I'm keeping my PlayBook... and even bought Z10...

Ben1232 likes this.
    02-15-13 04:41 AM
    I've just woken up in the UK, is this thread really happening or am I still asleep and dreaming?
    robtanz and Kat0908 like this.
    02-15-13 04:46 AM
    My point is I was being helpful and you are Not.
    Finally D Mac you have more than helpful!

You have proven my entire point thank you thank you!!

Go to page 36 of the guide the you just posted this is the link
    http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...-10.0.0-en.pdf#

Crackberry Founders, Time,Lords, Geniuses, Masters, and Addicts please read!

It says clearly "To open the Keyboard, tap a text field or swipe UP from the bottom of the screen WITH TWO FINGERS.

Touch And Hold (Space Bar) To Close The Keyboard. NO MENTION OF SWIPE A DOWN WITH TWO FINGERS LIKE SIMON SAGE IS DOING IN HIS VIDEOS AND THE REASON IS CLEAR TO ONE AND ALL IF YOU PUT HEADPHONES ON, ALL THE KEYBOARD SWIPES THAT ARE DONE CORRECTLY ARE SILENT.

SO BLA1ZE THERE IS AN OPTIMUM WAY TO USE THE BACKBERRY OS 10 ITS IN THE MANUAL BUT YOU LIKE MANY OTHERS HAVE NOT READ IT! I WORKED IT OUT BECAUSE I HAD EARPHONES ON.

I WAS TRYING TO SHARE MY FIND BUT COULD NOT FIND ANY SOURCE MATERIAL UNTIL D MAC FOUND THE MANUAL.

OK NOW THAT IS PROVEN I HAVE WORKED A WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF REGARDING CONTEXTUAL ACTION MENUS WHICH IF YOU LOOK ON PAGE 54 AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IT SAYS 1."IN THE BLACKBERRY HUB TOUCH AND HOLD A MESSAGE" 2."TAP ICON" THE ICON IS ON THE RIGHT CONTEXTUAL MENU I POSTED ABOUT YESTERDAY.

ALL ITEMS IN THE HUB (TEXT, CALLS, EMAIL, BBM, NOTIFICATIONS AND FACEBOOK ETC.) PRODUCE A CONTEXUAL ACTION MENU!

THERE YOU HAVE THIS IS WHAT I WORKED INTUITIVLY AND WAS TRYING TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL!

THANK YOU D MAC FOR THE MANUAL AND YES I DID READ IT!
    greenberry666 likes this.
    02-15-13 04:49 AM
    Oh man.....sorry I was late to this party.
    02-15-13 04:49 AM
    EDIT: (You just wrote some tips down above before I posted). p.s. Capital letters make it difficult to read.

With respect White9900, you are getting caught up in defending your position rather than bringing what you know forward.

If you still have the emails/comments, Make a thread with "Hints and Tips" and maybe even do a couple of short videos. You say you are busy, but also spent 'hours' on Crackberry. Why don't you spend an hour making a few short vid's and writing those tips.

Then you won't have to scream anymore, and claim noone is listening.

Good luck :-)
    02-15-13 04:51 AM
    Fail thread.

OP: Any reason you couldnt have sent one of them a PM rather than starting this stupid thread? Your attempts at grabbing attention were successful in both getting attention and making you look ridiculous.

Further evidence that an IQ test should be required to set up a crackberry account.
    IF YOU READ BACK YOU WILL SEE HAVE PMed AND HAVE MESSAGED KEVIN AND NOW THIS.

BUT IT IS OVER NOW THANKS TO DMAC HE FOUND THE MANUAL I READ IT AND IT IS PLAIN NOW FOR ALL TO SEE THAT SIMON, BLA1ZE, ADAM AND KEVIN HAVE NOT!
    02-15-13 04:58 AM
    Share the best way to make the most of your z10!!!

Channel the emotion and effort into the video.
    02-15-13 04:58 AM
    edit: (you just wrote some tips down above before i posted). P.s. Capital letters make it difficult to read.

With respect white9900, you are getting caught up in defending your position rather than bringing what you know forward.

If you still have the emails/comments, make a thread with "hints and tips" and maybe even do a couple of short videos. You say you are busy, but also spent 'hours' on crackberry. Why don't you spend an hour making a few short vid's and writing those tips.

Then you won't have to scream anymore, and claim noone is listening.

Good luck :-)
    its done scougar now, we found the manual and its clear that what i was trying to share with the crackberry world was acurate, and that the video's that simon and adam posted regading keyboards, emails and speed dialing were incomplete and inacurate!
    02-15-13 05:04 AM
    Gyp_see
    I would love to do a video but if you read back I do not want all my personal emails texts and caller id's on display for the whole world to see that's why I wanted help from the crackberry team!
    02-15-13 05:08 AM
    Anyway I am done the point is proven and now we have the manual I can check any future videos by it!

Kev can ensure it is referenced if he wishes and BlA1ZE can read if he wishes.

But at least all concerned now know that there is a a Standard Operating Procedure Manual which contains an Optimum Method of Navingation for the Blackberry 10 OS and it is not subject to whim as some may try to lead you to believe.
    02-15-13 05:27 AM
    This is great fun on a cold morning.

RTFM - links to the Z10 manuals have been in my signature since 30th January

The first link takes you to HTML version of the manuals with official BlackBerry videos for good measure.
    02-15-13 05:35 AM
    This is great fun on a cold morning.

RTFM - links to the Z10 manuals have been in my signature since 30th January

The first link takes you to HTML version of the manuals with official BlackBerry videos for good measure.
    You are obviously a true Blackberry Master!

It's a shame they not are read by people who should know better before New Articles are written and Video's are shot then my valuable time would not be wasted!
    02-15-13 05:45 AM
    Lol 'valuable time' ROFL

02-15-13 05:54 AM
247 12345 ...