Ok first of all let me say that I am a Big Crackberry Fan!

It is a very good site and it is obviously going for it in a big way, I wish Kev and all much success!!

So please Kev and all, read the following with the aforementioned well in mind.

The Tips in the News section of this site are reporting Sub Standard Non Optimum ways of Using the Blackberry Z10.

Over the last couple of days at least 3 New Articles from Simon Sage and Adam Zeis have contained inaccurate incomplete and misleading information regarding the use of the Blackberry Z10.

I have tried to correct this but I cannot seem to Kev's Simon's or Adam's attention so unless we can resolve this I have to speak to Blackberry instead.

Crackberry is now in a position to help Blackberry become globally great again therefore its News and Tips need to be most accurate where possible, I know this is not always the case because currently I am using my Z10 differently to the way Crackberry News advises with better results.results I have tried to share with you to no avail. .

All I wish to do is ensure that the Blackberry Z10 is used correctly the way Blackberry intended.

So how about it guys can one of you contact me so we can correct a few things?

Send me a message and a way of speaking to you I will pay the bill!

Kind Regards,

White9900

Ps. Using 2 Fingers is usually offensive unless you are Churchill or Old enough to say I remember JFK.

Do you Know how to hide the Keyboard One Handed On The Go to reveal the Overflow Bar without using Long-presses or 2 fingered gestures Yes or no? Well I do!

Speed And Flow One Handed On the Go! That is Blackberry Z10!

I am going to put a video up on YouTube Showing How the Blackberry Z10 is meant to be used if you don't start paying attention to my posts!

Ps. We found the manual! http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...-10.0.0-en.pdf
    Last edited by White9900; 02-15-13 at 05:34 AM.
    Novaone likes this.
    02-14-13 11:07 PM
    Wha-what?
    Mind giving us an example at the very least?
    02-14-13 11:11 PM
    Seeing as this is a discussion forum, perhaps you would like to discuss some of the issues. As it stands now your post doesn't seem all that constructive, but rather just calling people out.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 11:12 PM
    Wha-what?
    Mind giving us an example at the very least?

Do you Know how to hide the Keyboard One Handed On The Go to reveal the Overflow Bar without using Long-presses or 2 fingered gestures Yes or no? Well I do!

Today Simon Sage's article on the Keyboard is incomplete and misinforming!
    02-14-13 11:25 PM

Today Simon Sage's article on the Keyboard is incomplete and misinforming!
    What are you ranting about?

In answer to your question yes I do know how. What is your point?

You are not going to get a response (as you shouldn't). If you have something constructive to say then just say it.
    02-14-13 11:31 PM
    Seeing as this is a discussion forum, perhaps you would like to discuss some of the issues. As it stands now your post doesn't seem all that constructive, but rather just calling people out.

I wish to provide the Info but I have been unable to get the attention of those I mentioned.

Tonight I tried to make a Video with my Playbook in one hand and the Z10 in the other but I can't see the phone while filming My HD camera is at the house I at my apartment.
    02-14-13 11:34 PM
    I am going to put a video up on YouTube Showing How the Blackberry Z10 is meant to be used if you don't start paying attention to my posts!
    Lol.. not much of a threat. Do it. Maybe we'll post it. We love member videos. Make it good though.

PS: Not sure if ya noticed but uhh.. it's a BRAND new OS and there isn't really a right or wrong way to do things.. Just what works best for you.
    02-14-13 11:35 PM
    Hang on... There are different ways of doing things whic h lead to the same result... So while I agree with OP, I also disagree with him. Maybe he has something constructive for all of us after all.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    blel likes this.
    02-14-13 11:37 PM
    What are you ranting about?

In answer to your question yes I do know how. What is your point?

You are not going to get a response (as you shouldn't). If you have something constructive to say then just say it.
    Firstly I don't believe you do if so explain secondly I have posted a number of threads explaining but still today more misinformation so it is obviously not getting through do you see my point?
    02-14-13 11:38 PM
    Dude. To even suggest in the thread title I don't care is beyond ridiculous.

As for our tips and how to content as of late, we've been getting tons of great feedback on it. People are loving them.

Can we do better? We probably can. We can always do better. We're not perfect. Never claimed to be. And we'll continue to keep evolving and working on our posts. Right now we're publishing with a high cadence, keeping the content and buzz flowing. It's a brand new platform and we have a LOT to cover, so we're tackling it as fast and as good as we can. I would expect us to not be perfect. That's ok. What we are publishing is not final for the end of time. We'll keep evolving our content over time, writing more help and how tos, etc. For help type content, we often will go back and tweak posts to make them even better.

ALSO... the thing I know, which you have illustrated with your post here, is that CrackBerry has an AMAZING community. What we may "miss" in a post, I KNOW members like you will correct in the comments, or add your insight too. That's the beauty of it. We get the conversation going, do a good job of it, and our community makes it even better.

Also, as Bla1ze said above, we frick'n LOVE quality content generated by our members. Do up help and how to videos. Do up your own tips and tricks guides in the forums. That's exactly what we WANT and LOVE to see from members. If it's up to homepage quality, we'll absolutely repost it there and make ya CrackBerry famous.

What you did here was the opposite. I have a policy I follow with all the people I work with... if you're bringing me problems, also bring me solutions.

So do it up. Let's see some videos and posts from you with your knowledge. Would love to see it! The more the better!!!

Who knows, if you're as good as you say, maybe you'll end up writing on the homepage. That's how Adam and Bla1ze both ended up there. It all started with them kicking **** in the forums, being helpful and sharing their knowledge.
    02-14-13 11:46 PM
    Firstly I don't believe you do if so explain secondly I have posted a number of threads explaining but still today more misinformation so it is obviously not getting through do you see my point?
    No I absolutely do Not see your point and I doubt anyone else does. If you have some helpful info to share then SHARE IT!

You don't believe I know how to hide the keyboard without long pressing or using 2 finger gestures? Why not? Do you think you are the only person using a Z10? It's not difficult to find out.

To hide the keyboard simply touch a non- text entry area. Or touch the Smiley icon if present. Or swipe left while composing an email. There are lots of ways to do it. Why are you making a big deal of this?
    02-14-13 11:46 PM
    Lol.. not much of a threat. Do it. Maybe we'll post it. We love member videos. Make it good though.

PS: Not sure if ya noticed but uhh.. it's a BRAND new OS and there isn't really a right or wrong way to do things.. Just what works best for you.
    Excuse me but I do not deal in threats only actions!

I am trying to help.

Bla1ze you are one of the team a statement like it is a new OS their isn't really a right or a wrong way is alarming to say the least of course there is an Optimum way to navigate through an OS and that is my point your videos are not showing the most optimum way far from it in some cases.

You are making mistakes and I am trying to help correct them and this is your reply?

OMG! You need to understand that Blackberry intended the OS of the Z10 to be Navigated in a particular manner not in an adhoc way!
    02-14-13 11:53 PM
    Excuse me but I do not deal in threats only actions!

I am trying to help.

Bla1ze you are one of the team a statement like it is a new OS their isn't really a right or a wrong way is alarming to say the least of course there is an Optimum way to navigate through an OS and that is my point your videos are not showing the most optimum way far from it in some cases.

You are making mistakes and I am trying to help correct them and this is your reply?

OMG! You need to understand that Blackberry intended the OS of the Z10 to be Navigated in a particular manner not in an adhoc way!
    Yes, completely ignore where I openly welcomed you to make your videos and advised you we'd post them if they were top notch and good quality and Kevin's post stating the same. So passionate.. to prove your point you skipped over that open door... I love it. You win teh internet tonight, good sir. <3. Seriously though, if you think my reply was bad. Maybe you should settle down a bit and read it again. I love your enthusiasm but my post was in no way meant to offend you -- quite the opposite actually. Build bridges, don't burn them.
    02-15-13 12:01 AM
    Kev, I am a very busy man but I spent hours and hours on here of late reading, posting and correcting but when it come s correcting I am not getting through!

Only yesterday did I sent you a message regarding this on your thread How Are we Doing no reply! I sent at least 3 messages to your name no reply!

I posted comments Simon sages article yestaday no reply and the same mistakes today!

I even sent you a request for help on buying an Otterbox in white no reply as I said yesterday the only reply I have gotten from you is one of sarcasm with regard to my IQ how helpful was that?

I also sent you a messase about a Childrens Charity in Canada no reply!

The only reason I have gone to the lenghs I have is because I care,

Do you honestly think that I wanted to post this last thread?

I just knew it would get a reply where as all the helpful posts had not just like last time remember?

Ok I am in the UK and very busy I was hoping you would read my posts and do my finds justice read the posts and you will see.

Now I have more finds and still I am dealing with Simon and Adams errors.

Let me tell concisely what I know and you take all the glory that all I was trying to do.

Oh my god how difficult that has been I could have made the video's myself by now if I wanted.

Now can I have a way of contacting you when I have something useful to say or do I have to hang out the washing for all and sundry to see everytime I want to get your attention.

You see I have a motto or two that I follow too "The wrong thing to do about something is nothing" Hence my post!

Wishing you and your team much success,

White9900
    02-15-13 12:26 AM
    Seriously If you have something helpful to post why not just post it here? Do you have something helpful to post? Post it
    Bla1ze, CDM76, MC_A_DOT and 8 others like this.
    02-15-13 12:33 AM
    You realize your Contacting them right now right? You got Kevin attention. There always lurking the forums. As so am I. Not once have I cone across one of your threads correcting a mistake.

Start with this. "Corrections for BB10 keyboard blog Post"

Your coming off as pretty crazy right now lol

02-15-13 12:34 AM
    Lol if you actually read the post from Kevin or either post from Bl@ze you would have your answers.

I honestly don't know if you are trying to politely troll or if you just lack serious reading comprehension skills.

The idea is to discuss things in these discussion forums not directly email people with complaints or corrections about articles

kbz1960, BergerKing and La Emperor like this.
    02-15-13 12:35 AM
    I better get some answers, or I'm gonna post some videos!

I admit that did sound WAY better in my head...
    02-15-13 12:39 AM
    No I absolutely do Not see your point and I doubt anyone else does. If you have some helpful info to share then SHARE IT!

You don't believe I know how to hide the keyboard without long pressing or using 2 finger gestures? Why not? Do you think you are the only person using a Z10? It's not difficult to find out.

To hide the keyboard simply touch a non- text entry area. Or touch the Smiley icon if present. Or swipe left while composing an email. There are lots of ways to do it. Why are you making a big deal of this?
    You must think I was born yesterday You sound like you are reading it from the back of a Corn Flakes Packet!

If its not difficult to find out how come none of the Video'son Crackberry up to date show any of these these methods but show random guess work in some cases.

By the way from your explanation I can tell you have no actual experience with these methods although you typed them partially correct what I have been trying to offer is a full explanation of how and why things work a certain way that is all.
    02-15-13 12:46 AM
    Hey, I know another way to get the keyboard off the screen. Just tap anywhere once on the screen.
    Hope this helps. (and that's how you post without being a complete dink.)
    ChrisL89, Bla1ze, b320 and 31 others like this.
    02-15-13 12:49 AM
    You must think I was born yesterday You sound like you are reading it from the back of a Corn Flakes Packet!

If its not difficult to find out how come none of the Video'son Crackberry up to date show any of these these methods but show random guess work in some cases.

By the way from your explanation I can tell you have no actual experience with these methods although you typed them partially correct what I have been trying to offer is a full explanation of how and why things work a certain way that is all.
    What are you talking about? Born yesterday? Huh? What?

I have no experience with those methods? Again, huh? What are you taking about? I use all of those.

I typed them partially correct? And yet again, huh? No those were correct.

Why do you insist on being so incredibly UNhelpful? If you have helpful hints and tips why aren't you posting them?
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-15-13 12:51 AM
    Ooo goodie... Kevin and crew are going to start handing out there personal #'s now.

Really show me the goodies mm where's the videos????

02-15-13 12:58 AM
    Dude, you got our attention ! Now if you know the optimum way to use a Z10, can you please tell us or better yet, make a video and post it in this thread ???
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-15-13 01:02 AM
    Yes, completely ignore where I openly welcomed you to make your videos and advised you we'd post them if they were top notch and good quality and Kevin's post stating the same. So passionate.. to prove your point you skipped over that open door... I love it. You win teh internet tonight, good sir. <3. Seriously though, if you think my reply was bad. Maybe you should settle down a bit and read it again. I love your enthusiasm but my post was in no way meant to offend you -- quite the opposite actually. Build bridges, don't burn them.
    Your statement "not much of a threat" should be reworded if you are trying to build bridges!

Bla1ze if I were to use my resources to make a video about the Blackberry Z10 Blackberry would probably buy it from me, you obviously didn't read my thread on Dr Dre earphones, as if you had of you would of had an insight into my experience and area of expertise.

Thanks For Opening A Door That Was Never Closed!
    02-15-13 01:09 AM
    Before we get carried away. Are you like the most awesomest person in the world?

Was it cold on the moon?

Was the movie "Limitless" based on you?

Does it hurt when you think?

Did I use the quotation marks incorrectly?

Is awesomest a real word, because now it's in my auto correct and I'm condused?

02-15-13 01:15 AM
247 123 ...