Since they closed up shop on the original thread...let's continue it here.

Here's the original thread...give it a read.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-users-726669/
    07-16-12 11:18 PM
    Sometimes I get annoyed by BB, Android, and Motorola StarTAC users.

What's your point?
    07-17-12 06:19 AM
    OH and I also get annoyed by people who don't flush a second time around when there are chunks floating. I mean, c'mon.
    07-17-12 06:22 AM
    Thank you cate

But people should really read through the original thread, then stay ON topic about it here .
    07-19-12 08:45 PM
    Read the thread, never even in my top 1000 of things that bother me. Why? Because I'm one of those rare people that could give a rip about what anyone thinks about a device I don't own, or even the ones I do own. If someone likes iPhones they like iPhones, if they assume every smartphone is an iPhone, so what? If they think iPhone is king, ok that's what they think. Don't own one myself but don't have a problem with friends that have them.

The funny thing is, with people I know, I will normally be the one to show them things about their phone to make things easier for them, and I don't as I said, own one.
    07-19-12 11:34 PM
    I have a first gen ipod touch I should dig out and play with so I can see what all the fuss is about.
    07-20-12 07:49 AM
    Thank you cate

But people should really read through the original thread, then stay ON topic about it here .
    I have a first gen ipod touch I should dig out and play with so I can see what all the fuss is about.
    As for staying on topic (heheheh), wouldn't you really need to breakout a first gen iPhone to see what the fuss was all about? Just saying if you can't stay on topic with your own thread.... LOL JUST KIDDING!
    07-22-12 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD