This smart phone has the GPS included �NO More FEES� and all you have to do is download a navigation map. In addition, you can also receive signals from satellites for navigation through the internal GPS receiver saving you time and gas. The phone is equipped with the operation system-Windows Mobile 6.1 and Microsoft office tools like PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, allowing you to receive and send business emails and through the Internal Wi-Fi Function. This phone will enable you easily enjoy your work just like your leisure entertainment. Housing the internal components is a body that is covered by a 2.4 inch QVGA resolution high vivid touch screen and 4-row fully QWERTY keypad, which produces an absolutely comfortable hand feel. The 2M pixel camera on the rear also supports video-shoot while the duration.

For more information, please visit:
    I thought it ended with the "BlueBerry"...apparently, I was wrong.
    06-23-10 12:11 AM
    It's a clone (FAKE!!!). The website CNDigit also sells the Pinphone 3GS and a bunch of other crappy knock-offs. Don't even visit the sites selling them, they're full of spyware.
    06-23-10 01:09 AM
    It's a clone (FAKE!!!).
    GET - OUT - OF - TOWN!! A fake??
    06-23-10 01:12 AM
    YOU - GOT - IT!! How's the virus.
    06-23-10 01:15 AM
    Wow, how were you able to tell??? What's a virus?
    06-23-10 01:20 AM
    Sorry I can't help you. It's something you're born with.
    06-23-10 01:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD