Granted but it breaks down and strands you in fondulac wisconsin.. So close.. But yet.. So far...

I wish I had an audi s5

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 10:03 PM
    Granted. It's approx 1/60th size, and is die-cast metal. Only 0.99 at your local walmart.

I wish I was at walmart.
    03-23-11 11:02 PM
    Granted...but it's midnight and something evil is lurking in the dark...

I wish I was the best theme maker EVER and everyone bought my themes.
    03-24-11 02:38 AM
    Granted, but since you have so much money from your themes, you become a raging alcoholic and lose EVERYTHING you have. You are now a homeless person, living in a cardboard box with no money, food, or themes!! :O

I wish for the world to be takin over by aliens that kill everyone except the ones that are decided fit enough to be slaves on their home planet.
    03-24-11 08:05 AM
    Granted, but you are the only one that they deem fit and they give you a syrup that makes you immortal, and they use you as a slave for eternity.

I wish there were cool movies to watch today...and that I could watch all of them

03-24-11 08:27 AM
    Granted, but you have to start with the Extended versions of all three LotR movies, which, basically, will kill your whole day.

I wish Kevin Costner made Waterworld 2.
    03-24-11 09:55 AM
    Granted. But Universal Pictures never releases the film and it remains stashed in a basement vault for eternity.

I wish all my fantasies would come true.
    03-24-11 02:25 PM
    granted. and now you're in jail you sick twisted fre- oh wait...you said YOUR fantasies....well you still go to jail!

i wish the old OT gang would come back.
    03-24-11 04:49 PM
    Granted. They are back and in full blazing fashion. However, you have been permanently banned because, well, the mods just don't like you.

I wish I held a record in the Guinness Book of Records.
    03-24-11 05:12 PM
    Granted. You record is for fattest man in the world.
    Despite your fame, people find you repulsive. Your mom kicks you out of the house and you're forced to live under the world's biggest freeway overpass. People driving by throw things at you, and small dogs ******* on you. Small children cower at your passing, and buffet's turn off their "open" signs when they hear you coming. Eventually they make a movie about you, and like the person it's based on it's a major flop.
    Oh, and the UN designates you your own country and blames you for the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. You are invaded by the UN forces, and a blockade is set around your mouth.
    Rather ironically, the blockade results in your death by starvation, a process taking several years due to the massive supply storage.

I wish someone would order me a playbook anonymously.

Edit: ur1nate is blocked? Seriously?
    03-24-11 06:22 PM
    Granted, but when it arrives it is so defective, it is unusable.

I wish RIM would make a phone like the Atrix, that every carrier has.
    03-24-11 06:40 PM
    Granted, but the carriers never release it, due to the much better Torch and Bold and upcoming stuff.

I wish I could run Hackintosh!!

Last edited by sabisgeek; 03-25-11 at 12:03 AM.
    03-25-11 12:01 AM
    Granted, but all of a sudden it malfunctions and blows up. You are now dead.

I wish every carrier would release the BlackBerry Atrix I wished for in my last post.
    03-25-11 07:48 AM
    Granted, but they have OS 3.6 on them, and the only other OS available for them is OS 2.1.

I wish I could see what RIM's OS 1 looked like...

03-25-11 07:55 AM
    granted. but now that you know...you must be silenced.

i wish i wasn't so scared to root my X.
    03-25-11 09:09 AM
    Granted. But as soon as you root you X, it gets stolen out of your car.
    (Might as well root it, you can unroot it. I recommend z24 if it'll work for the x).

I wish it would stop snowing.
    03-25-11 03:02 PM
    Granted, but it never, ever snows again and there is an eternal heat wave with temperatures never below 100 degrees each and every single day.

I wish I had telekinesis.

03-27-11 04:33 AM
    Granted, but only to Sociopaths. [Sorry, mixed it up with telepathy ]

Granted, but you could only bend one thing every 3 months, and it has to be small, like a spoon.

I wish i could go to the park.
    Last edited by sabisgeek; 03-27-11 at 06:18 AM.
    03-27-11 06:08 AM
    Granted. You can go, if you can escape from the cobra pit the genie drops you in.

I wish there was stuff to watch on TV on sundays.
    03-27-11 01:30 PM
    Granted, there's "stuff" but it isn't going to be good stuff... To make matters worse, you are mandated by law to watch every last minute of it.

I wish I owned the moon.
    03-28-11 08:09 AM
    Granted, you get your cheesy wish, but shipping costs make profit impossible, and that whole "Vacation on the Moon" thang seems to never get off the ground.

I wish my modstick was a magic wand.
    03-28-11 08:16 AM
    Granted but every time you put your stick, eh modstick, eh wand in or on something it changes to a farm animal and there's always a photographer around when you don't need one.

I wish I had bought the moon before the "free shipping" offer expired
    03-28-11 08:30 AM
    granted. but the taxes on it are at 32.5% per square acreage. good luck selling moon rocks to pay that off.

i wish i could go back to sleep.
    03-28-11 09:54 AM
    Granted. But unfortunately, there's a broken down train outside your window and it keeps blowing its whistle!

I wish that Diet Dew voltage wins the new Diet Dew contest (vs. Diet Dew Supernova).
    03-28-11 10:07 AM
    Granted, but tomorrow Pepsi will decide to stop making Mountain Dew all together.

I wish someone would go to work for me tomorrow
    03-28-11 10:12 AM
2,778 ... 9293949596 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD