Granted...but u get in an accident that totals your motorcycle...then you have to ride a bicycle!!

I wish I could wake up tomorrow and its graduation day. and receive my business finance dipolma and accounting minor. (i am currently a junior) lol
    Granted, but you wake up during the Great Depression and there are no jobs to be had.

i wish for world peace.
    04-16-09 01:26 PM
    *Pulls a gun on mjneid* "Bang!"..... Now your wish for world peace will be granted.

I wish I had my own dog
    04-16-09 06:07 PM
    *Pulls a gun on mjneid* "Bang!"..... Now your wish for world peace will be granted.

I wish I had my own dog
    granted..you now have a dog...but its cujo GRATZ

I wish i had a better job

btw....epic thread!!
    04-16-09 06:50 PM
    Granted, you now run AIG. The pay sucks, the hours aren't good, Congress and America hates you, but d@mn it looks good on your resume.

I wish I lived in Tennessee.
    04-16-09 08:21 PM
    Granted, you now run AIG. The pay sucks, the hours aren't good, Congress and America hates you, but d@mn it looks good on your resume.

I wish I lived in Tennessee.
    granted...you now live in Tennessee but there are nothing but gay hillbillies there that want to analy rape you.

i wish i had a nicer car
    04-16-09 08:29 PM
    Darn that's harsh!

Granted, you now own a Rolls Royce Silver Cloud, but there's no engine, On the pay you make there's no chance of getting one, so you just sit in it and believe your the Queen.

I wish I were a great guitarist.
    04-16-09 08:35 PM
    granted. you are now the greatest guitarist ever but all of your fingers have been chopped on and you cant play

i wish i had a pet zebra
    04-16-09 08:38 PM
    Granted, you"re a great guitarist...but now your fingers are so stiff and sore that you can't pleasure your girlfriend

i wish my man lived in tennessee
    04-16-09 08:39 PM
    Granted, you"re a great guitarist...but now your fingers are so stiff and sore that you can't pleasure your girlfriend

i wish my man lived in tennessee
    granted. your man lives in Tennesse but you have been shipped off by the government to Alaska

I still want my pet zebra
    04-16-09 08:40 PM
    granted...but every time you pet her, her stripes fall off and she's not what you thought she was

i wish i had a job
    04-16-09 08:44 PM
    granted. you now have a job. working for Mcdonalds at half the minimum wage pay.

i wish my zebra had its strips back
    04-16-09 08:45 PM
    granted, your zebra has her stripes back, but they're not real, and everytime it rains, she's just a beautiful white horse

i wish i could go back in time
    04-16-09 08:48 PM
    Granted, your Zebra now has stripes, prison stripes. Darn hillbilly zebra went and raped a guy, go figure.

I wish all ****** hillbilly zebras were in jail.
    04-16-09 08:49 PM
    granted..you go back in time. to the dinosaur ages and theres no people. you are now the bottom of the food chain

i wish i knew other languages
    04-16-09 08:50 PM
    granted, you can speak other languages, but the only thing it sounds like is "please make me watch the world wrestling federation"

i wish my stomach didn't hurt
    04-16-09 08:57 PM
    granted, you can speak other languages, but the only thing it sounds like is "please make me watch the world wrestling federation"

i wish my stomach didn't hurt
    granted. your stomach doesnt hurt now because its been removed.

i wish WWF didnt exist
    04-16-09 09:02 PM
    granted. wwf doesn't exist...now every man that likes to dress up loves to hang out at the same bar you do

i wish i wasn't allergic to animals
    04-16-09 09:06 PM
    Granted, you now have a tollerance for all animals. It's humans your allergic to now.

I wish I was an animal.
    04-16-09 09:12 PM
    granted. wwf doesn't exist...now every man that likes to dress up loves to hang out at the same bar you do

i wish i wasn't allergic to animals
    DAMNIT!

granted...you are no longer allergic to animals because you are dead.

i wish i had a new fav bar
    04-16-09 09:13 PM
    granted, you have a new favorite bar, but everyone that hangs out there doesn't like to drink

i wish i could drive 500 miles an hour
    04-16-09 09:33 PM
    granted...you now drive 500 mph. but now you have no brakes and cant stop

i wish i had a bb storm
    04-16-09 09:36 PM
    granted...you have a BB storm, but your screen has a major crack on it.

I wish I was on the cover of business week.
    04-16-09 09:39 PM
    granted...you have a BB storm, but your screen has a major crack on it.

granted. you are on the cover of the mag. but you have gained 100 lbs and are naked.

i wish i didnt have to wake up early tomorrow
    04-16-09 09:46 PM
    granted, you're on the cover of business week, but only as one of the few people Donald Trump wouldn"t hire

i wish i had diet coke
    04-16-09 09:47 PM
    Granted you are now on the cover of Business Week, in a street shot and your dress is tucked into the top of your panty hose and your underware has your name and phone numbers on it. You are being featured in an article about new ways to get your name out there for jobs.

I wish I could dance, sing and play the piano.
    Oh yeah and hit enter a LOT faster!!!
    04-16-09 09:50 PM
2,778 ... 7475767778 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD