Errr... I am female! And BTW I find House devastatingly hot!

Granted! Jdoc is thankful for my compassion and care. He is also very thankful that I did not have to give him a 20 gallon enema with "man hands". He rewards me handsomly.

I wish that Cereal would have given Jdoc his enema!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 07:13 AM
    Oops... Sorry kanga... My mistake.. Never checked inside the pouch.. All you marsupials look the same to me!!

Granted... Unfortunately, cereal only has 20gallons of milk... I guess it will do.. *checks expiration date* jan 21... Eh.. Doesn't smell that bad.

I wish house likes me better than kanga..

02-12-09 07:17 AM
    Oops... Sorry kanga... My mistake.. Never checked inside the pouch.. All you marsupials look the same to me!!

Granted... Unfortunately, cereal only has 20gallons of milk... I guess it will do.. *checks expiration date* jan 21... Eh.. Doesn't smell that bad.

I wish house likes me better than kanga..

LMAO at checking inside the pouch! I feel even more sorry for Jdoc if the milk is curdled.

Alas.. House does like you better than me! Unfortunately he treats you worse than his staff. He enjoys degrading you at every turn. You would like to leave him, but he is terribly sexy.

I wish Cereal could tell marsupials one from another!

02-12-09 07:37 AM
    Granted... She becomes an expert on marsupial identification and moves to the Australian bush country to do research on koala familial relations.. Unfortunately, she is taken captive by the native aboriginal tribe.

I wish I could spell..

02-12-09 07:56 AM
    Granted, you learn to spell as a witch, and you spell up a storm when you are PMS'ing, that makes Katrina look like a spring shower. Eat some chocolate WOMAN!

I wish I had phaser cannons on my car, for rush hour traffic.
    02-12-09 08:03 AM
    Granted but you didn't specify that you wanted to spell correctly so the genie grants you wish looking at you in a puzzled fashion and allows you to spell exacly how you do now

I wish I didn't have to work I wish I could work and have fun and not have to worry about how little the job paid

02-12-09 08:04 AM
    Granted, you now work and have tons of fun, and you never have to worry about how little the job pays, because there is no pay. But there is LOTS of work and you love it. Soooo be happy, don't worry.

I wish I had time to cook one more meal for the week.
    02-12-09 04:01 PM
    Granted but then you don't have time to do something else that is more important

I wish I had a sugardaddy that isn't like hugh hefner and actually loves me

02-12-09 04:14 PM
    Granted! You DO have a Sugardaddy that loves you dearly and is nothing like Hugh! Unfortunately, pushing him around in his wheelchair and changing his Depends every few hours is sooooooo not worth the wealth you gain.

I wish that JDoc didn't suffer from lactose intolerance after that enema...THER' HE BLOWSSSSSSSS

Last edited by Carol64; 02-12-09 at 05:51 PM.
    02-12-09 05:30 PM
    Doing Flex Sigs all day.. I bet you have seen every end this side of lake Ochechobee.

That poor cat! ... my poor ***! 0_0 !

Lactose intolerance and me are mortal enemies! And with all the sour milk I have processed (flawlessly I might add) ...To this day, people that know what really happened whisper as I walk by, "Behold the power of.. cheese."

I wish you all could have some cottage cheese and think of me!
    02-12-09 09:28 PM
    You to eh JDoc? Milk does a body good, but nearly kills me with rolling gas pains, and too much of any of the milk products I like, and I'm home for the day! (if you know what I mean)

Granted, we all have cottage cheese and plaster it all over JDoc (which means we're thinking of him!!)

I wish that lady that ran into me on I-5 today had insurance.
    And a POX on her for pleading with me NOT to call the police to file an accident report, and daring to mention her little kids in the car. Grrrrrrrr!
    Last edited by BlkBear; 02-12-09 at 11:27 PM.
    02-12-09 11:15 PM
    Granted, but it was flood insurance and doesn't really help your situation at all. But on the plus side she also had plenty of alien abduction insurance.

I wish I could be somewhere other than work tonight.

02-13-09 08:08 PM
    Granted you are in the middle of Iowa with corn and cows listening to Haywood Banks sing his Iowa song

I wish I knew what to wish

02-13-09 10:20 PM
    Granted! You do know what to wish for. With great intelligence you wish that the new "Stimulus" package that is getting passed for 800 million dollars was not really what the taxpayers are going to have to pay for the woman that just had 8 more babies to add to her other 6. Everyone is happy because you saved the economy all by yourself! Yay!

I wish people with contaminated gene pools would stop breeding!
    02-15-09 11:45 PM
    Calling Jdoc, Cereal, Carol, etc. Long time no see! Everyone still breathing?

02-20-09 11:10 AM
    Blkbear, you too! I miss you guys.

(Could not edit my above post/don't know why.)

02-20-09 11:13 AM
    Granted no more people with contaminated gene pools, are allowed to breed. Of course that means NO ONE is allowed to breed, due to six degrees of separation from all those polluted genes running around.

I wish I get a few grand for my accident, just because I'm so cute.
    02-20-09 05:20 PM
    Granted! You actually get MORE than a few grand...just because you are just THAT cute! BUT, in actuality, you only get a few grand because you coud not resist sharing with your CB friends Carol, Kangareux, JDoc and Cerealberry!

I wish for BlkBear to send my money via cashiers check!
    Last edited by Carol64; 02-20-09 at 07:01 PM.
    02-20-09 06:59 PM
    Grabted! BlkBear does send you money via cashiers check! You get way more than the rest of us do. Sadly, no one accepts cashiers checks anymore! You have a cool million bucks in your hand and can not get anyone to cash it in for you. You will be the richest homeless person in your town!

I wish someone would cash Carol's check for her!

02-20-09 07:38 PM
    Granted-i cashed carols check & ran off with the money! Lol

I wish I was a millionaire!

02-20-09 08:28 PM
    Granted! You are a millionaire! Unfortunately, you marry BlkBear, he transfers all the money to a Swiss Bank account, divorces you and takes me, Reux, Jdoc and Berry to live with him in Europe!

I wish we all live happily ever after in Europe with BlkBears money!
    02-20-09 09:13 PM
    Granted! Yay for Vacations! LOL! We are all living happily until the government and Obama want to "socialize" our riches. The government borrows (steals) our riches, gives it to GM and Madoff. We are left broke and alone.

I wish people would quit spending our money for us!

02-20-09 09:29 PM
    Granted! People stop spending our money for us. UNFORTUNATELY, we have to send JDoc and BlkBear to work to support their new family.

I hope JDoc and BlkBear finds their work rewarding and they make lots of money...we women tend to be high maintenence.
    02-20-09 10:01 PM
    Granted! Jdoc and BlkBear really love their new jobs. Money starts rolling in hand over fist. Too bad that the company they thought was so solid was not. It turns out peanut butter is now considered a high risk investment. They barely escape with their 401K's entact.

I wish they would have went to work in a synthetic peanut butter factory?

02-20-09 10:10 PM
    Granted! But they sold the synthetic peanut butter factory because they came up with a bigger money making idea:

"Doctors for Dummies" How to Videos with JDoc as the doctor, and BlkBear the patient.
    The first one: "How To Do a Rectal Exam" brings in massive amounts of money!

I wish they would finish the next video "How To Do a Prostate Exam" so we can continue to enjoy the good life in Europe!
    Last edited by Carol64; 02-21-09 at 08:56 AM.
    02-21-09 08:45 AM
2,778 ... 6768697071 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD