02-07-12 12:14 PM
2,778 ... 6667686970 ...
tools
    Carol has friends? I mean GRANTED, JDocs thoughts turn light and sprightly.... thinking as hard as he can, he comes up with Carol wandering underground at Disney, smelling the smells of the empty character heads and costumes. She hums the theme to the Little Mermaid while exploring, she stumbles on to what really happened to Walt's body.

I wish I had something to drink, Jdoc drained the puss outta me, thank goodness he used a sharp scalpel!
    02-08-09 10:17 PM
    Oh no I didn't! I used an 18 guage needle... and when it proved inadequate... I just blunt dissected a bigger hole with some Mayos! (nvm you aren't sposed to blunt dissect skin)

You DO have something to drink... because as I learned from survivor man... the first ice crystals that form on a container of urine are pure water... If you have a bladder and a freezer, a custom beverage is never far away. =/

Bottoms UP!

I wish I had more time to spend here today!
    02-08-09 10:35 PM
    Granted! You do have more time to spend in here, until you realize you are parched and you have your own frozen urine to go defrost! Cheers!

I wish I didn't think of BlkBears lanced hairy hiney every time I had to look at a rearend today!
    02-09-09 01:57 PM
    Granted, because Blkbear had a lanced FACIAL hair. I may not be the cutest bear on the block, but I'm not tail end ugly either! (that would be cat **** ugly for the hiney end impaired)

Almost forgot my wish...
    I wish for a great day and for my paycheck to be waiting for me, glistening in the glow of my mail box (because work still does not have direct deposit!)

Oh and for the stupid snow to melt so the crazy people won't skid into me!
    Last edited by BlkBear; 02-09-09 at 02:18 PM.
    02-09-09 02:16 PM
    Granted, because Blkbear had a lanced FACIAL hair. I may not be the cutest bear on the block, but I'm not tail end ugly either! (that would be cat **** ugly for the hiney end impaired)

Ahhhh...how soon we forget....(I didn't think he was referring to a facial hair!)
    JDocs post:

You DON'T have to work today.. however, you spend the day in the ER where.. your old pal JDoc is working.. dood.. the kind of pain you are having, there is NO way you are getting out of a FULL exam.. *snap* (as the rubber glove goes on)

Sorry!

I wish to find something I have to excise and drain on BlkBears... ***
    <<<<<<< seeeeee!

Almost forgot my wish...
    I wish for a great day and for my paycheck to be waiting for me, glistening in the glow of my mail box (because work still does not have direct deposit!)

Oh and for the stupid snow to melt so the crazy people won't skid into me!
    Are we allowed THREE wishes? hmmmmm..ok..ok..but only because your the cutest bear on the block:

Granted...it's a great day, the snow has melted and your paycheck IS waiting for you in your mailbox...too bad also delivered was Jdoc's ER bill and payment is due immediately. Well, at least you're contributing to his vacation to Disney World!

I wish for BlkBear to get some of this Florida sunshine! It's 71 degrees today!
    Last edited by Carol64; 02-09-09 at 07:15 PM.
    02-09-09 02:50 PM
    Granted but when he does visit, it gets cold and snowy every time even in the winter.

I wish I could go back in time and smack the drs that ignored what was wrong with me then leading to me not having permanent nerve damage in my eye and no blind spots.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 08:16 AM
    Granted, and after smacking the doctors you find that you enjoy the control and the freedom to inflict pain, and you open your own business... "Misstress Smacksalot's Den of Pain and Pleasure" and you have every Doctor, Police(person)man and Marine DI for 3000 miles lining up at your door! Misstress Smacksalot's being an equal smarckerunity smacker, will smack both male and female smackees. Riding crops and handcuff extra.

I wish I could get in on that "Misstress Smacksalot's Den of Pain and Pleasure" IPO.. it's gonna be a money maker!
    Last edited by BlkBear; 02-10-09 at 04:36 PM.
    02-10-09 02:42 PM
    Lmao!!

Granted but you learn that you don't enjoy it as much as you thought you would but of course you are in contract and it costs $2000 to get out of that contract

I wish the name was more intimidating than misstress smackalot

02-10-09 05:59 PM
    Granted but it becomes "Mistress Adriennes' Dungeon of Torture"

I wish I could think of something more creative than that...

02-10-09 07:24 PM
    Granted.... You think of "mistress adriene's wicked whipping warehouse". But unfortunately.. It is already copywritten by a new non-dairy topping company and you are sued for infringement and sentenced to 10,000 lashes by mistrss adriene herself.

I wish I had some nonidairy topping!

02-10-09 08:20 PM
    Granted.you get some bacon crumble sprinkled on your ice cream cone, unfortunatelly it was too hot and melted your ice cream.

I wish I had life.

02-10-09 08:45 PM
    Granted, you now have Paris Hilton's life before we knew who she was (the day AFTER the video), this time around everyone think you are a real stinky poo head of a female, and even as a super rich trust fund baby, no one wants to have anything to do with you.

I wish I had made more money on that IPO.
    Last edited by BlkBear; 02-10-09 at 09:41 PM.
    02-10-09 09:08 PM
    Granted! You make more money....But being short staffed, you are recruited to help. ALL the women are now lining up to get their spank on by the newest smacker dressed in pleather named BlkBear the Bruiser.

I wish I could see BlkBear using his new skills....on Cerealberry.
    02-10-09 10:09 PM
    Shhh... the video... keep it secret... keep it safe!

*poof* you do get to see those skillz in action!

There are some things a man/woman regrets for the rest of their lives. This goes way beyond that...

Way.. way beyond that.

I wish I could rid my mind of that image which is strangely similar (though less violent) to the image I get of what must've happened in Pulp Fiction right after Ving Rhames said, "Time get Medieval on your ***"
    Last edited by jdoc77; 02-10-09 at 10:57 PM.
    02-10-09 10:24 PM
    Lol wow I have been turned into a mistress who would have ever thought that haha
    ***now more on topic***
    Granted but then you see even worse images every time you close your eyes to sleep making it so you are unable to sleep

I wish I won the lottery and didn't end up like Hurley on LOST

02-10-09 10:44 PM
    Lol wow I have been turned into a mistress
    Genie Game much? It's pretty inevitable...

*poof* you win the lottery, and as happens... every dork whose name you never knew in HS and College shows up begging for money... and pretty soon the pictures re-surface and bribes start taking shape...

I wish these chocolate muffins I am making were done!
    02-10-09 10:59 PM
    Granted they are but you rushed them so they burned and taste horrible

I wish I knew what pictures jdoc was talking about

02-10-09 11:51 PM
    Granted! Your chocolate muffins are done! The aroma is wafting throughout the entire community. People start to walk towards your house like Night Of The Living Dead. They take your chocolatey goodness and leave none for you. On the upside, I put massive quantities of exlax in the muffins when you weren't looking. You didn't get one, so you don't have to worry. However, your neighbors are highly pissed. There is talk of staging a coup.

I hope Jdoc doesn't wind up like the Elephant Man!

02-10-09 11:52 PM
    Granted but you do

I (still) wish I knew what pictures jdoc was talking about

02-11-09 08:05 AM
    Granted! The pictures Jdoc is talking about are of you and Oscar (the Ron Jeremy of Donkeys) sharing a brief if somewhat uncomfortable moment of intimacy! Your family and friends are not proud by any stretch of the imagination.

I wish PETA would send Adrienne some pamphlets on pet care!

02-11-09 08:26 AM
    Granted but in an investigation they find that you photoshopped the image and it is in fact you with that donkey instead of me. :-)

I wish I had a new better paying more fun job

02-11-09 08:57 AM
    Granted! You do have a better paying more fun job training that donkey to do what it does best! You couldn't have more fun if you tried (unless if course you get a second donkey to train). It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it!

I wish Adrienne would start training sperm whales instead of donkeys!

02-11-09 09:03 AM
    Kanga et al, you almost made me leak several things that had nothing to do with OS'es when I read through this...

I will leave the wish up to you guys.
    02-11-09 10:35 PM
    LOL! Glad you enjoyed it!

I wish Jdoc does not become dangerously dehydrated.

02-11-09 10:43 PM
    Granted.... Although kanga has no actual medical training, he is a huge house fan and decides the only way to keep jdoc well hydrated is with a 20gallon enema.. Unfortunately, being kanga, the only liquids he has in his house of such quantity is jack daniels and windex (yes a bit of an ocd problem when it comes to clean windows!)....

I wish jdoc is thankful for the compassion and care kanga given him.

02-12-09 06:48 AM
2,778 ... 6667686970 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD