02-07-12 12:14 PM
2,778 ... 6364656667 ...
    Granted, it is available for my phone...but, with or without, my Storm is pretty darn cool!

I got so much accomplished yesterday...I wish I did not feel guilty for feeling lazy today.
    02-01-09 11:45 AM
    Woot! Carol has a working Storm! .... seriously? j/k.

*poof* you don't feel guilty one bit. In fact, many lifetimes from now your descendants will look upon the accomplishments of yesterday and say something like, "And it WAS good... unfortunately they are writing it in a Tell All about their great, great, great Grandma the Nurse of the early 21st centrury... There isn't much in that book that ISN'T scandal, but Jan 31st, 2009 stands out as such a day....

Um... I wish I had a third computer so I could play online with BOTH my boys!
    02-01-09 11:52 AM
    Granted! I hear your plea and shell out the money to purchase you a brand spanking new computer...Hey! What are friends for! here's a pic:

I wish I could pass JDoc some kleenex as he watches the Superbowl
    Last edited by Carol64; 02-01-09 at 09:02 PM.
    02-01-09 07:55 PM
    OMG it was an awesome game.... I'd love to say the Cardinals were robbed.. but the calls were so all over the map, neither team can say they got robbed... In the end the luckier team won. lol...

Um.. you do pass me kleenex, and I blow my nose, and later rub it in my EYE.. GAH.. dried, crusty mucus in my eye...

One wish? That my sister would be happy...
    02-01-09 11:26 PM
    Granted, your sister is happy with living on the street with no money.
    I wish I had more money, enough to buy a Bold.
    02-02-09 10:04 AM
    Granted. You have JUST enough money to buy a Bold. Unfortunately, you decline the insurance, a month and 1 day later you drop it in the toilet and it is irrepairable.

I wish it wasn't rainy and cold.
    02-02-09 03:51 PM
    *poof* it's not rainy and cold, but then again, you are in Arizona... in August... and it's 119.... and you just got in your car that's been sitting in the sun all day so it's about 185 inside. You get 1st - 3rd degree burns on your buns... (Sorry, I don't work at the burn center..)

I wish I could debride Carol's' buns...
    02-02-09 07:28 PM
    *POOF* Granted, you get to debride my buns...you also get your license suspended...and I think we both know why...but we agree it was totally worth it.

I wish my 12 year old daughter wasn't acting like she was possessed.
    Last edited by Carol64; 02-02-09 at 09:14 PM.
    02-02-09 08:32 PM
    Hey.. it was consensual !! Between professionals!!

*checks Bomex website* Hmm.. we might have a problem...

*poof* Your daughter is just a big ole snuggle bug and consents to your every parental wish... She goes to bed humming the theme from Steppford Children...

Oh you know what I wish... (for my license back!)
    02-02-09 09:35 PM
    Granted.. Pakistan agrees to allow you to practice medicine once again... Go pack your bags and brush up on your dissentary cures.

I wish someone would plan a romantic valentine's adventure for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 06:55 AM
    Granted, only problem is, it's a crazy man you don't even know (yet), and he has plans, that I can't divulge here, but handcuffs, melted butter with a hint of garlic and a three legged blind donkey, named Master Meaty, are involved.

I wish for Cereal's romantic valentine's adventure to be on YouTube live!!
    02-03-09 11:30 AM
    Lol... That scene is very deja vu to me!!
    Granted.. But unfortunately, someone has turned on the parental controls on your puter so the closest you come to googling master meaty the magnificent donkey is seeing reruns of shrek..

I wish master meaty would come and carry me away...

02-03-09 02:57 PM
    Granted! Master Meaty does come and carry you away. The only problem is that Master Meaty was a disguise for John Bobbit... And he is no longer known as Master Meaty. He is known as Master Mini now and since all you can do is laugh, he leaves you to "perform" by yourself.

I wish cereal had better company coming!

02-03-09 05:32 PM
    I wish cereal had better company coming!

lol...GREAT choice of words...I can't stop laughing
    02-03-09 07:04 PM
    *poof* a better company comes, indeed. 3rd company Sharpshooters. Ping, pow, bang! One shot, one kill is what they said... and they meant it!

Dood... I wish we weren't in this deep in entendre...
    02-03-09 08:59 PM
    Granted! We are no longer that deep into double entendres, but our intended interpretations get us all banned from Crackberry.

That Dreamsicle looks yummy....I wish I could have a lick.
    02-03-09 09:14 PM
    *poof* You have a lick! ...

It's not orange flavored, just to say.

I wish I could think of a wish that doesn't some how get Carol and I arrested...
    02-03-09 09:28 PM
    Granted! You do think of a wish that doesn't get us arrested, but oddly enough, handcuffs are still involved.

I wish I was on vacation...somewhere really nice...getting a facial, massage, manicure, pedicure...and more!
    02-03-09 09:50 PM
    Granted! But after your facial, massage, mani/pedi, etc. You wake up at Motel **** with Farmer Vincent's Smoked Meats! They just made you comfortable for your journey into hades.

I wish Farmer Vincent turned Vegetarian before he "eats" Carol!

02-03-09 10:22 PM
    Oh no you didn't!

You CANNOT give JDoc that set up. You just cannot do it!

Farmer Vincent does turn vegetarian before he ...

Wow, I wish I was Farmer Vincent...
    02-03-09 10:29 PM
    LMAO! I am good for something occasionally!

Your wish is granted! You are Farmer Vincent. But you are no longer attracted to women! So it doesn't do you any good. Sorry...

I wish Jdoc could have stayed straight for just a few more hours!

02-03-09 10:33 PM
    LMAO...you all are cracking me up! Too Funny!

Oh, you can rest assured, you wish is granted...lol...JDoc stays straight for a few more hours. How many is a few? 3? Hmmmm...bad news is, he may not survive.

I wish I could revive JDoc with my CPR skills!
    Last edited by Carol64; 02-03-09 at 11:01 PM.
    02-03-09 10:58 PM
    I hear if you stay straight for more than 4 hours, you should go to the hospital as this may be an indication of a serious medical condition...

Google the legend if Isis reviving Osiris.... (google images) now THAT's CPR !!

Um.. where was I? Who am I? (all the blood has rushed out of my brain.. sry)

Um.. I wish I could make a wish...
    02-03-09 11:03 PM
    Granted.. And you wish that this thread is brought back to a g-rated level so all grandmothers and nuns can once again read along of the adventures of jdoc and his trusty side kick carol.

I wish jdoc and carol would just get a room already!! (J/k).

02-04-09 01:26 PM
    Granted! However, it is a padded room and they both have matching straight jackets.

I wish I had time to read this whole thread.
    02-04-09 01:55 PM
2,778 ... 6364656667 ...